ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment declined FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dawnkirby64
Newly Registered
Libya

Payment declined FLR (M)

Post by Dawnkirby64 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi all, I am in need of some advice. My husband of 12 years has been living in the uk for 17 years because we have always filled in our own applications we dident realise that he should have been entitled to I'lr many years ago. In 2012 we applied for flr but the form we sent in was an out of date version so by the time we resubmitted the application was overdue so in one letter he was refused and in another letter he was allowed flr because we have a son who was born in the uk. He was given 30 month discretionary leave and told he had to complete 120 months before being allowed to apply for permenant Ltr. Any fast forward to now and we have submitted the flr application but I accidentally kept the fee in my savers account so when they tried to take the money it wasn't there, it was about 5 days after submitting the application that I realised my mistake and called the bank who informed me that the money was attempted to be taken but failed. I immediately called up the help line and was advised to send in the payment form again with a covering letter explaining what had happened, I sent this off the same day special delivery. Also 3 days after submitting the original application we received mine and my sons passport back. Sent original application 3 rd of oct, received 4th oct, passports sent back 7th oct resent bank details on the 12th and they were received the 13th, it's now the 16th and the money still hasn't been taken, current visa ends the 21st October so we are now worrying that he will be refused. My husband is from Libya, pls advise what I should do next