ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension application interview call.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Extension application interview call.

Post by nadeem75 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Hello members,
10 days before I received a call from HO for interview on next friday at my office.
My time line
applied 8th march 2017
biometric gave on 7th april 2017.
complexity letter received 24th april 2017

I have question about,
I read today one member have done interview and they asked for employee time track sheet. Please advise, what type of this sheet. Normally I am getting a sheet that mention no of hours work, per hour rate from account who use Moneysoft software.
And advise about interview.

Regards

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Extension application interview call.

Post by hina_pirzada » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:29 pm

what I understand this is general time sheet you can use for employee working time means how many days are they working and their timing. So make general sheet on Excel and produce them when ask.
Also be remember only answer the question what they ask. If they ask A so give them answer A not B. Be specific and limited. No a days they are hunting and looking ways how they refuse people on silly and small things. HO is going in profit so they are using money for these things. Why they didn't approach people during their leave?

Let me know the nature of your business and did you apply yourself or via solicitor? Are you operating from home or you have proper office. Kindly update

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Thanks Hina,
It is really a good advice.
I m running removal business local and international,
I have 2-3 vans and one full time who worked 12 months and resigned. Currently I have 2 full time and one part time since last 2 years.

Last 3 years I have proper office.
I applied through solicitor. But for interview they called me directly.

Regards

spikky

Post by spikky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Yes don't worry. The timesheet (as I call it) was specific to my interview regarding Holiday Entitlement. I was only tracking employ holiday accruals, leaves availed, deficit in a simple excel not recording hours. But I did manage to explain how I tracked time based on work outputs by employees at the end of day and the time/effort ratio. As long as you are able to explain your operations, business that's enough. Also, providing extra context/information is not bad if it supports your case.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi nadeem.

Did your date changed on your visa application tracker before or after your call ? This can help people expecting when to have interview as most of the extension applications are having interviews these days.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:26 pm

spikky wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Yes don't worry. The timesheet (as I call it) was specific to my interview regarding Holiday Entitlement. I was only tracking employ holiday accruals, leaves availed, deficit in a simple excel not recording hours. But I did manage to explain how I tracked time based on work outputs by employees at the end of day and the time/effort ratio. As long as you are able to explain your operations, business that's enough. Also, providing extra context/information is not bad if it supports your case.
Hi Spikky

My hours are 120 in a month how many hours you have shown and did you mention the holidays pays as well

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 am

Thanks spikky,
Understand now. But it is good you hilight. Normally I keep record through employee leave request letter. But now I found a ready made excell sheet by Microsoft office ,

Date haven’t change since application showing 11th April.
But my observe who ever contact call center for status update, call center take all details. Later send a email about case is complex and need more time and week later HO call for interview. And same thing happened to me I call them after 8 months and asked about status.
I hope after interview soon get a good outcome.

Regards.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 am

nadeem75 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:53 pm
Thanks Hina,
It is really a good advice.
I m running removal business local and international,
I have 2-3 vans and one full time who worked 12 months and resigned. Currently I have 2 full time and one part time since last 2 years.

Last 3 years I have proper office.
I applied through solicitor. But for interview they called me directly.

Regards
Hi Nadeem, what the nature of your business , I mean soc code ? Is it eqavalent to NQF level 4 ?
Is it same business which you showed at the time your initial Appliaction ?
Atif

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 am

shaz007 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:26 pm
spikky wrote:
Hi Spikky

My hours are 120 in a month how many hours you have shown and did you mention the holidays pays as well
I believe the Holidays pay should be agreed in the Employees contracts, if you have decided any paid holidays for your employees. I also have 130 hours for one employees and 147 for another and each month there are different numbers of working days. Not sure how to adjust these into a timesheet :roll: :?

spikky

Post by spikky » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 am

manu2017 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 am
shaz007 wrote:
spikky wrote:
Hi Spikky

I believe the Holidays pay should be agreed in the Employees contracts, if you have decided any paid holidays for your employees. I also have 130 hours for one employees and 147 for another and each month there are different numbers of working days. Not sure how to adjust these into a timesheet :roll: :?
Yes I had minimum 120 hours a month listed on my payslips. The whole holiday entitlement was regarding a question I was asked on my awareness of Employee rights and so I said 28 days annual leave and per my job agreements x number of sick leaves. That's when I was asked how I track leaves and I said I am not using any timesheet software just plain excel sheet and so I was asked to provide that with job agreements.

While the typical questionnaire has been published as general guideline, every interview will obviously vary per their business practices. Hope that helps.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 pm

spikky wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 am
manu2017 wrote:
shaz007 wrote:
spikky wrote:
Hi Spikky

Yes I had minimum 120 hours a month listed on my payslips. The whole holiday entitlement was regarding a question I was asked on my awareness of Employee rights and so I said 28 days annual leave and per my job agreements x number of sick leaves. That's when I was asked how I track leaves and I said I am not using any timesheet software just plain excel sheet and so I was asked to provide that with job agreements.

While the typical questionnaire has been published as general guideline, every interview will obviously vary per their business practices. Hope that helps.
So are you using fillup sheets your employees have taken their holidays and which days sick leaves? I think sick leaves and 28 days in a whole year is a standard practice. What about the letters of job-creating did you also mention your hours and their identity?

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:04 pm

spikky wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 am
manu2017 wrote:
shaz007 wrote:
spikky wrote:
Hi Spikky

Thanks for the answer, just wondering if they asked you how you calculate the working hours per month. As if you have constant 120 hours for every month on the payslip then what if the working days in the month varies from 20 - 23. Thanks

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello members,
Regarding the interview, complaince officer
Came in my office today. Took near 2-3 hours
And he ask for from set questions. All questions he asked about.
Company house registration.
Brief history.
Qualification of director.
Work experience.

About Investment, and bank statement to see investment dates. expenses details.
Sales details, copy of latest 2-3 invoices, list of customers, last unaudited accounts submitted to hmrc. .

About Employees, employment contract copy, last 3 months pay slips and RTI-FPS

Type of insurances. EL. PL , And copies of these.
Asked for employee pension, i gave him copy of stating date and account opening reference.

Health and safety relevant questions.
Asked about how many paid leave for each epmployee and how much you pay per hours.

He was polite and ask for every thing nicely.
Took photos of whole office, signboard and vans. He said I m taking all information to see business legitimate.

My 2 full time employee was there. But did not ask any question. Instead he prefer private conversation , because of discuss banks and financial matter.

He asked how do you contact while in job so I said by mobile. Then he said fine.

Advice for others.what ever you speak they will write and ask for paper proof.

Please pray for me.
Regards.

Capri
Mood:

Post by Capri » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Best of luck nadeem75. did they take any documents or ask to send them?

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:01 pm

She took all documents what she required.

Regards.

sindu
Newly Registered
India

Post by sindu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:49 pm

My friend got an interview call. They came to his premises. The company was registered at his Home address. They took 3 hours for to complete the interview.