ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP refusal - amounts to UK visa refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon May 21, 2007 10:18 am

do i need to tick yes for previous visa refusal in visitor visa application form ?

iamholmes
Newly Registered

Post by iamholmes » Mon May 21, 2007 11:35 am

No, I would think not. This is because the HSMP is a 2 part process. The 2nd part is related to borders / immigration. If you didn't get through to the first part of your HSMP application, then you didn't get as far as getting a visa. However, if you got through the first part of the HSMP application and the second part was rejected, then would need to indicate that a visa was refused.

James

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi

Can the moderators confirm this ? My office has applied for my visitor visa with no previous visa rejections stated in the application form , despite me informing them about recent HSMP refusal ...they felt it is not a visa refusal and have not put this info on my visitor visa applicaiton form

Please mods clarify whether HSMP refusal has to be informed on the visa application for short term visa at a later point in time....

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:41 pm

vidya wrote:Hi

Can the moderators confirm this ? My office has applied for my visitor visa with no previous visa rejections stated in the application form , despite me informing them about recent HSMP refusal ...they felt it is not a visa refusal and have not put this info on my visitor visa applicaiton form

Please mods clarify whether HSMP refusal has to be informed on the visa application for short term visa at a later point in time....
HSMP refusal is not previous VISA refusal

Where there is a will there is a way.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:50 pm

vidya wrote:My office has applied for my visitor visa
Are you sure it's a Visitor's visa not a Work related visa?

Oakley50
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Oakley50 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 am

Hi,
Was hoping moderators or members on this forum for assistance please.

For HSMP & FLR, where these were submitted together and HSMP was refused and FLR refused as a result of HSMP refusal. Would this constitute a visa refusal?
If HSMP was submitted again and approved. Based on stronger evidence, would the above even matter or count as a visa refusal?
Thanks