ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pharmacist License in Germany

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nendennurhasanah
Newly Registered
Mood:
Indonesia

Pharmacist License in Germany

Post by Nendennurhasanah » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Does anyone here knows how to get Approbation as Pharmacist in Germany? I'm a Pharmacist (from Indonesia) and planned to do master degree in Germany. I live in Germany now with student visa but lately I know that I need my pharmacist license to be recognized here. Maybe somebody ever did it? Thanks :)

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Pharmacist License in Germany

Post by ALKB » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Nendennurhasanah wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 pm
Does anyone here knows how to get Approbation as Pharmacist in Germany? I'm a Pharmacist (from Indonesia) and planned to do master degree in Germany. I live in Germany now with student visa but lately I know that I need my pharmacist license to be recognized here. Maybe somebody ever did it? Thanks :)
What exactly needs to be done depends on the Bundesland you live in:

https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland. ... nfoPageOne

In any case, you will need very good German language skills. Probably at least C1.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.