ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence Refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

sample letter of medical grounds & complaint template

Post by faysal_cu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 pm

i write a letter to home office so spreed up my file while i m waiting to get a decision of my case which is nearby one year. in the letter i mention that my father is ill but i didn't provide any document. now home office wants any kind of letter like doc letter to spreed up my life. so if any member or guru have any kind of sample letter which i can get some guide how to follow that will be really helpful.

thnx everyone.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Complaint letter.....

Post by faysal_cu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi guys i m waiting to get a decision of my ilr on 10 years long residency route. as nothing working to wake up home office i decided to make a formal complain to home office. so if anybody have any formal letter to make a complain could u guys plz share as i had enough now. thnaks for ur time and advice in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: sample letter of medical grounds & complaint template

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:57 pm

There is no 'template' letter for medical reasons. It needs to be written per your individual circumstances.

There is also no 'template' letter for a complaint. Any complaint needs to be writted based on your circumstances and you need to follow the formal HO complaints procedure.

You also use 'frivolous and vexatious' applications to try 'buy time' to reach long residence ILR.

Why did you submit another FLR(FP) application in Aprilo 2016??

Were either of the two FLR(FP) applications refused?

On what basis did you submit Set(O)?
by faysal_cu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Dear members,
i need ur valiable advice plz. i m in big dilemma atm. I came this country in january 2007 and keep extain my visa till january 2016 without no refuse or anything. all of my visa was student and psw.

in january 2016 i applied flr fp

than varied that application in April with another flr fp

than in July make set o application

and lastly make early set lr application to make my 3c continue
but all of my application was pending and my variation was before makes a decision.

now the problem is its 9 month but no reply at all. i did send letter through my solicitor, they reply complex issue. than in may my local mp contact and they reply its takes time. in June my solicitor contact with them but no reply. last year December i did try to upgrade my application from postal to premium but that was refuse without any explanation. i did contact by several time but no response. online tracker has been updated two months ago. over the phone i did requested to contact me my case worker to times by phone not email but every time they said case worker will contact with me with in 5 working days but no responses at all.

so i hv no other option to go without premium service. my question u guys to,

what do u think should i wait more or book my premium service.

2. do i need to take my legal representative with me? does it really important? what is his job over there? or its just wasting money?

@eeee10, legalkhan and other guru member plz advice me.

thnx and hope everyone will short their issues soon.

thnx again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:00 pm

by faysal_cu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Dear all, hope everyone doing well and enjoying summer time😀. I have a question for u guys and your advice and valuable experience will be appreciated. I came in this country in January 2007. I will be eligible to apply ilr(10 years route) on 12th dec 2016. I am single and i hv no girlfriend and i hv no intention to get married soon. I gv no refusal or any kind of trouble so Far about my visa application. My last visa valid date was 07-01-2016. On that day i apply flr (fp) and later on i varied my application with flr(fp) with new grounds. later on in august i varied the flr fp application into set o and lastly i did apply set lr early November although i was due December 2016. from then to now i am still waiting for the decision. i never been to any other category rather than student and psw. i did contact to my local mp couple of times and mp also contact home office and every time they saying its complex and takes time. now i decide to go same day service which i booked on 23rd october. i also send a letter to my current case worker to forward my file to the premium service department. Do u guys think it will be safe to do? also the issue is i am waiting almost 1 year now the thing is according to home office if u can apply british passport after applying 15 month later of ur ilr if its not ur fault of delay. nowww the question if i varied my current application to premium service do i still able to use that service for passport if my ilr granted. Thanks for reading a big post anx your comment and shared experience appreciated. Thanks you all. Thnks.
What visa category did you have that expired on 7th January 2016?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Post by faysal_cu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:57 pm
There is no 'template' letter for medical reasons. It needs to be written per your individual circumstances.

There is also no 'template' letter for a complaint. Any complaint needs to be writted based on your circumstances and you need to follow the formal HO complaints procedure.

You also use 'frivolous and vexatious' applications to try 'buy time' to reach long residence ILR.

Why did you submit another FLR(FP) application in Aprilo 2016??

Were either of the two FLR(FP) applications refused?

On what basis did you submit Set(O)?
by faysal_cu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Dear members,
i need ur valiable advice plz. i m in big dilemma atm. I came this country in january 2007 and keep extain my visa till january 2016 without no refuse or anything. all of my visa was student and psw.

in january 2016 i applied flr fp

than varied that application in April with another flr fp

than in July make set o application

and lastly make early set lr application to make my 3c continue
but all of my application was pending and my variation was before makes a decision.

now the problem is its 9 month but no reply at all. i did send letter through my solicitor, they reply complex issue. than in may my local mp contact and they reply its takes time. in June my solicitor contact with them but no reply. last year December i did try to upgrade my application from postal to premium but that was refuse without any explanation. i did contact by several time but no response. online tracker has been updated two months ago. over the phone i did requested to contact me my case worker to times by phone not email but every time they said case worker will contact with me with in 5 working days but no responses at all.

so i hv no other option to go without premium service. my question u guys to,

what do u think should i wait more or book my premium service.

2. do i need to take my legal representative with me? does it really important? what is his job over there? or its just wasting money?

@eeee10, legalkhan and other guru member plz advice me.

thnx and hope everyone will short their issues soon.

thnx again.
yes i did couple of application to buy some time. none of my application has been refused. my last visa was tier 4 student. it doesn't mean that they took 1 year to make a decision , its not justify that. they can refuse me but they just can't hold my application. according to home office they said i can varied my application as long as my situation changes. i put set (0) pn the base of of other grounds which doesn't cover the category. i am nor arguing CR001 but just to discuss with u. thnx for ur reply.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

ILR Refuse....

Post by faysal_cu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Dear Guru's and friends. My set lr has been refused after long waiting (1 year and 2 month). It was postal application and i put below of my immigration work history.

came january 2007 and successfully extention until january 2016 and in between all of this time duration i was student and psw. In 2016 i applied flr (fp) and than vary the application into set (o) and lastly applied the set (lr) before home office make my set (o) application. so their have no problem about my 3c and i fulfil my ten years.

they found 3 months working history while i don't have the right to work permission and homeoffice have the proof from royal mail and HMRC about this. on this ground they refuse my application and even though they haven't give me the in country right of appeal.

I don't have any girlfriend or wife or kids.
so my question is,
1) is their any possibility in my case to to win or get in country right of appeal if i do jr?
2) do i get any marcy from court on the ground (conduct and character ) home office refuse me.
3) should i proceed to do jr or do section 120 representation with give the proper explanation of my circumstance why i did the work in that time in 2013.
4) what will be the best decision for me at this situation.
thanksin advance for ur time and attention.

Obie
Ireland

Re: ILR Refuse....

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Were you working and how did they find this out?
Was it you or somebody else that worked those 3 months?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

spreekhan

Post by spreekhan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 am

AS PER your information 3c is valid.

In 2016 i applied flr (fp) and than vary the application into set (o) and lastly applied the set (lr) before home office make my set (o) application.

answer me one question ???

2016 you applied flr fp. and than it very set o.
so its mean before they decided.

your 10 year completed and you put.

new application is it right .???????????????

if its right than your complete 10 year lawfully but.

your new application inn system that day.

will revoke your 3c and at that point you lose right of work....in uk.

or tell me.

any other time you have no right to work and they find out like you student but no work allow
please clarify.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

Topics merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Obie wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:12 pm
Were you working and how did they find this out?
Was it you or somebody else that worked those 3 months?
i used to work for royal mail, and they contact with royal mail so they got the proof from royal mail and HMRC. SO THEY GOT THE PROOF AND NO CHANCE TO say its not me . they can easily find me out. thnx

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:55 pm

spreekhan wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 am

In 2016 i applied flr (fp) and than vary the application into set (o) and lastly applied the set (lr) before home office make my set (o) application.

or tell me.

any other time you have no right to work and they find out like you student but no work allow
please clarify.
yes u r right, every time i vary application before the decision made so my 3c was continue.
i hv no right to work in 2013 when i exten. my visa but after receive my visa i did work for 3 months and they found it through royal mail and HMRC. i hope its clear now.... thnx

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 pm

faysal_cu wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:55 pm
spreekhan wrote:

or tell me.

please clarify.
yes u r right, every time i vary application before the decision made so my 3c was continue.
i hv no right to work in 2013 when i exten. my visa but after receive my visa i did work for 3 months and they found it through royal mail and HMRC. i hope its clear now.... thnx
were you in breach of your visa restrictions or its a mistake from HO's side?

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:48 pm

aaliya1986 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 pm
faysal_cu wrote:
spreekhan wrote:

or tell me.

please clarify.
i breach of my visa restrictions..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:49 pm

aaliya1986 wrote:
faysal_cu wrote:
spreekhan wrote:

or tell me.

please clarify.
Appears the OP was on a student visa at that time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 pm

So he worked more than 20 hours?

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm

faysal_cu wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:48 pm
aaliya1986 wrote:
faysal_cu wrote:
spreekhan wrote:

or tell me.

please clarify.
i breach of my visa restrictions..
if you were really in breach of your visa restrictions then HO is right in their decision.
Also Royal Mail would be asked about the practices regarding checking employees visa restrictions.

its very hard to overturn this. i cannot think how. but if its done, it will be of great help to others.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Long Residence Refused

Post by faysal_cu » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:21 am

Dear Guru's and friends. My set lr has been refused after long waiting (1 year and 2 month). It was postal application and i put below of my immigration work history.

came january 2007 and successfully extention until january 2016 and in between all of this time duration i was student and psw. In 2016 i applied flr (fp) and than vary the application into set (o) and lastly applied the set (lr) before home office make my set (o) application. so their have no problem about my 3c and i fulfil my ten years.

they found 3 months working history while i don't have the right to work permission and homeoffice have the proof from royal mail and HMRC about this. on this ground they refuse my application and even though they haven't give me the in country right of appeal.
Than i submit pap against the decision of out country appeal right which home office refuse me. I went for jr And paper hearing which was refuse as well and lastly oral hearing of JR i win. Recently home office send me a consent letter where they said they withdraw the original refuse decision and reconsider and will make a new decision of my ilr application. My question is what u guys think wheather will they grant me a visa or again refuse me with in country appeal rights. Love to hear from yoh guys. Thnx

marcnath

Re: Long Residence Refused

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:42 am

faysal_cu wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:21 am

Than i submit pap against the decision of out country appeal right which home office refuse me. I went for jr And paper hearing which was refuse as well and lastly oral hearing of JR i win. Recently home office send me a consent letter where they said they withdraw the original refuse decision and reconsider and will make a new decision of my ilr application. My question is what u guys think wheather will they grant me a visa or again refuse me with in country appeal rights. Love to hear from yoh guys. Thnx
I doubt if anyone in this forum can speak with confidence what HO will do.
If you have violated the terms, I am actually surprised HO agreed to reconsider, so that should give you some hope. But it could equally be that they want to make their refusal even stronger. So again, it is impossible to say.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

JR AWARDED WITH FEES.

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:48 am

Dear members,
my jr was allowed by the court with fees awarded in sep 2018. my lawyer was dealing this this but now its more than 1 year and still every time i ask about this to my lawyer and he replied me that still is in process.

its now been 1 year and i don't think it does take that long.

could you guys plz help me if you know how i can trace about this or any other option i can find out what is going on.

thanks and it will be great help if you give me some clue to find that out.

kind regards

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

ILR 10 years lawful resident continue and section 39e

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am

Dear Guys,
it will be bit long but i m sure it will give someone hope to fight.

i did came in this country in January 2007 and my visa was all successful until i made my ILR in 2016. i made my ilr in November 2016 by post. i had no right to work from 2013 till my ilr application. they hold my ilr application till 28th December 2017 until i did send them pap to threat them i might take them to court. (before that i did lots of call, send letters, contact with MP and she send letter to home office couple of times. )
when i send them pap and thread them to take them court because of they hold my application one year than they made my ilr decision which was refuse and without appeal rights.
the reason was very valid i did work in 2013 -2014 for 5 months(which is true) while i had no right to work and that time i was a line manager in royal mail. so they get confirmation from HMRC and Royal mail and i used to had taxi licence. they also contact with my council and take every proof against me.

I was really upset and thought to leave the country as they have the proof and i did actually work . but later decide to give fight and to see its end. send them Pap against the refusal and as usual home office refuse the pap and stick their own decision.

Went for paper base hearing and got refuse.

than apply utt for permission to oral hearing and accepted. my oral hearing was really hard one. I took my best one and also home office send their good one. it was long and lots of arguing was there and finally judge allow my jr and fees award. my barrister told me if home office ask to negotiate than i should go for it.
however in October 2018 home office send me consent letter and told me they will reconsider my application. November 2018 they again refuse me but with in country appeal.

lodge appeal November 2018 and got date of hearing 04th June 2019(eid day).

all day was in court but it was a good hearing. finally got the decision 25th July 2019 which was positive.
finally home office grant my ilr 28th august 2019 and send my everything.

I always was honest even though in my appeal hearing i told that i did work but it was honest mistake.

I am a member of this forum from long time as far as i remember from 2016 till now. In the middle time i was so upset and down couple of times i thought i should left the country and stop the fight as it was so costly (as i always try to take best lawyer or make grounds from top one) but finally this fight was worthy.

so i know this journey tough but you need to think the time you already spent its your golden time so your fight might worthy. so don't feel down and fight till end. you loose or win doesn't matter at least you can say you try your best.

all the very best to every one and hope everyone's problem will be solved asap.
Plz stay strong and keep fighting.

codswallop
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident continue and section 39e

Post by codswallop » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:31 am

faysal_cu wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am
Dear Guys,

i did came in this country in January 2007 and my visa was all successful until i made my ILR in 2016. i made my ilr in November 2016 by post. i had no right to work from 2013 till my ilr application. they hold my ilr application till 28th December 2017 until i did send them pap to threat them i might take them to court. (before that i did lots of call, send letters, contact with MP and she send letter to home office couple of times. )
when i send them pap and thread them to take them court because of they hold my application one year than they made my ilr decision which was refuse and without appeal rights.
the reason was very valid i did work in 2013 -2014 for 5 months(which is true) while i had no right to work and that time i was a line manager in royal mail. so they get confirmation from HMRC and Royal mail and i used to had taxi licence. they also contact with my council and take every proof against me.

I was really upset and thought to leave the country as they have the proof and i did actually work . but later decide to give fight and to see its end. send them Pap against the refusal and as usual home office refuse the pap and stick their own decision.

than apply utt for permission to oral hearing and accepted. my oral hearing was really hard one. I took my best one and also home office send their good one. it was long and lots of arguing was there and finally judge allow my jr and fees award. my barrister told me if home office ask to negotiate than i should go for it.
however in October 2018 home office send me consent letter and told me they will reconsider my application. November 2018 they again refuse me but with in country appeal.

all day was in court but it was a good hearing. finally got the decision 25th July 2019 which was positive.

I always was honest even though in my appeal hearing i told that i did work but it was honest mistake.

I am a member of this forum from long time as far as i remember from 2016 till now. In the middle time i was so upset and down couple of times i thought i should left the country and stop the fight as it was so costly (as i always try to take best lawyer or make grounds from top one) but finally this fight was worthy.

so i know this journey tough but you need to think the time you already spent its your golden time so your fight might worthy. so don't feel down and fight till end. you loose or win doesn't matter at least you can say you try your best.

That's great news mA!

Why did they keep refusing? and how much did you end up spending on legal fees?

All the best for your future.

dan883

Post by dan883 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 am

Congrats. And thank you for updating.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident continue and section 39e

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 pm

codswallop wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:31 am
faysal_cu wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am
Dear Guys,

That's great news mA!

Why did they keep refusing? and how much did you end up spending on legal fees?

All the best for your future.
they did keep refuse me cause of i did work when i havn't right to work.
i am not sure but its around $15,000. something like that.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:52 pm

dan883 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 am
Congrats. And thank you for updating.
you welcome. hope its help someone to keep fighting and get positive result.