ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa curtailed just given birth

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Spouse visa curtailed just given birth

Post by Edge2017 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi All,

I need advice on visa curtailed , as we need to identify who has access to perform such action is the husband or his family members?

As we recently received curtailed email stating wife n husband are not living together.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa curtailed just given birth

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:59 pm

The British spouse or ILR spouse is required to inform HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 pm

If it's not in writing on HO letterpad and if is an email then you should deeply investigate that especially the source of email.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 pm
If it's not in writing on HO letterpad and if is an email then you should deeply investigate that especially the source of email.
Seagul is correct. A curtailment letter would usually be sent by post and it will be very specific with dates etc. It is not a general 'one size fits all' type of letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Re: Spouse visa curtailed advise

Post by Edge2017 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Dear

Many thanks for your input
We can't expedite the post address the lady spouse health conditions were litterly bad she was sent back home to gain health.

The email starting with home office details as header and stating the classes etc even the husband name is mentioned.

We are doubting that the Husband did himself and now he is playing around as innocent.

Please do advise how can we identify it's the husband

Gratitude for contious support

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:55 pm

If u don't mind then write here that home office email address here by deleting all of your personal information.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by Edge2017 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:13 am

Dears

please find the below text on the left site of page there is logo of home office and below are the signatures

UK Visas and Immigration
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
Tel
0300 123 2241
Web
www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration
Served via email
Case ID
XXXXX
Date
October 2017

below its stated like this

Notifications and Curtailments Team (Manchester)
UK Visas and Immigration
On behalf of the Secretary of State

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by Edge2017 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am

Edge2017 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Dear

We can't expedite the post address the lady spouse health conditions were litterly bad she was sent back home to gain health.

The email starting with home office details as header and stating the classes etc even the husband name is mentioned.

We are doubting that the Husband did himself and now he is playing around as innocent.

HO won't tell you or the spouse who has reported the marriage breakdown. That would be a breach of the DPA. I note that other members in other visa categories have reported getting curtailment notices by email. If the spouse is outside the UK, then email is the correct notification method. What date does the email state her visa is curtailed to?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

kamsi
Mood:

Post by kamsi » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am
Edge2017 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Dear

HO won't tell you or the spouse who has reported the marriage breakdown. That would be a breach of the DPA. I note that other members in other visa categories have reported getting curtailment notices by email. If the spouse is outside the UK, then email is the correct notification method. What date does the email state her visa is curtailed to?
I was sent a curtailment notice by email last year. The HO do in fact send it that way if they do not know the person’s address.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:53 pm

The Notice Regulation does not provide for service via email, but Home Office do their own things these days without due regards to the law, so i am not very surprised.

However the person receiving the curtailment, should know on what basis their visa is been curtailed, and if a partner reported that their relationship has ended, this should be mentioned, so the person can understand and take necessarily legal action if they so wish.

That will not be a breach of data protection act i believe.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by Edge2017 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks alot for your replies

Is it possible the spouse call home office and ask who complained?

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Re: Spouse visa curtailed

Post by Edge2017 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Dears

please for you advise as the husband spouse who intentionally cancelled the visa and continuously
bluffing that he didn't!! Has now started the violence abusive language continuously giving threads

is it possible the girl can visit the home country british council and inform them all issues and seek help?

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by Edge2017 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:08 am

Dear All

do advice if husband wants to to apply again visa for spouse is there any possibility the curtailed visa wife will get grant for another visa?

Edge2017
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by Edge2017 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Dear All

do advice if husband wants to reapply visa which was curtailed for spouse (wife) is there any possibility the curtailed visa wife will get grant for spouse visa?

Do advise