ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why have I been banned permanently

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

J10M
South Africa

Why have I been banned permanently

Post by J10M » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 am

Good morning,

When I try login or visit the forum it says I have been banned for inciting protest or something to the effect.

I have only ever posted a few times and never to that extent so not quite sure what’s happening.

That my IP has been permanently banned.

I unfortunately have no idea why but if I login on my pc I am not banned?

I am also unsure where to post this or whom to contact.

Please advise

Casa

Re: Why have I been banned permanently

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:06 am

You haven't been banned. This is an issue with your mobile provider and has been experienced by many members, including moderators.
Those using O2 are particularly affected. As you've already found, you are able to log-in from your PC. If you had been banned on the forum you would be blocked from all access. :idea:

Unfortunately, this issue isn't within the control of the Board administrators. I suggest you use a VPN for mobile access.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

J10M
South Africa

Re: Why have I been banned permanently

Post by J10M » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:35 am

Casa wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:06 am
You haven't been banned. This is an issue with your mobile provider and has been experienced by many members, including moderators.
Those using O2 are particularly affected. As you've already found, you are able to log-in from your PC. If you had been banned on the forum you would be blocked from all access. :idea:

Unfortunately, this issue isn't within the control of the Board administrators. I suggest you use a VPN for mobile access.
Great news.

Its worked fine all of last week, just this morning its acting up