ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bollox

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am

Are you talking about this mail. If yes then I hope my application will be processed now.

Yes thats the email i got. it was from email id VISAINFO.SHEFO.....

What email they have sent you regarding the decision.

The email i got from is VFS global saying they have received the processed application and it will be ready to be picked up tomorrow.

What questions they asked your wife in the interview?

The guy from UKVI seem to be friendly and asked the address where we were living in the UK prior to our wedding. Also asked about Wedding date and about my parents. My wife mentioned that she has visited me in August so he asked about her trip to India. Where do i live in India etc.

Thanks for your Wish Byron. Hang in there. Its almost there.

best Wishes

Irfan
Last edited by Bollox on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enka2018
Slovakia

Post by Enka2018 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:49 am

Congratulations irfan. Hope for everyone. Seems they working faster now.

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:53 am

Enka2018 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:49 am
Congratulations irfan. Hope for everyone. Seems they working faster now.
Thanks Dear

Good luck to you

Irfan

Ranjuraj2026
India

Post by Ranjuraj2026 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am

Bollox wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:24 am
Bollox 03/04/2017 Mumbai Y Y 24/10/2017

Hello all

Finally I got the visa. Got the email yesterday from VFS and collected the passport today.

I have wrote to MP, SOLVIT and complaint to UKVI. Finally it worked.

last week, I got a reply from MP saying that UKVI has got all my complaints and escalations (total 3) I have raised and they are doing some more checks. They also mentioned that they have arranged a telephone interview and for that they have sent me an email, which i never received. Anyhow my wife in UK got the call from UKVI and the interview lasted around 15-20 minutes.

The visa has been issued the next day after interview.

From my experience, once you get the email from Sheffield means they have started working on your case. so those who have got similar email, please hang in there.

Feel free to ask any questions you guys have, I will be happy to answer. Please dont ask anything which I have already mentioned on this forum. You can easily scroll back and read it.

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Hi bollox..
Congrats man.... Your update has given us a great hope.. i am also receiving the mails from sheffield for the past few times... do u feel that u got visa bcoz of the push from MP.. v din get any MPs help.. doubt whethr ours will be processed sooner??????

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:08 am

Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am
Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Finally I got the visa. Got the email yesterday from VFS and collected the passport today.

last week, I got a reply from MP saying that UKVI has got all my complaints and escalations (total 3) I have raised and they are doing some more checks. They also mentioned that they have arranged a telephone interview and for that they have sent me an email, which i never received. Anyhow my wife in UK got the call from UKVI and the interview lasted around 15-20 minutes.

From my experience, once you get the email from Sheffield means they have started working on your case. so those who have got similar email, please hang in there.

Feel free to ask any questions you guys have, I will be happy to answer. Please dont ask anything which I have already mentioned on this forum. You can easily scroll back and read it.

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Hi bollox..
Congrats man.... Your update has given us a great hope.. i am also receiving the mails from sheffield for the past few times... do u feel that u got visa bcoz of the push from MP.. v din get any MPs help.. doubt whethr ours will be processed sooner??????

heya

Difficult to say what helped. I have mentioned earlier also that I have wrote complaints to UKVI, involved SOLVIT and also wrote to MP. Reply I got from MP is what UKVI has replied to her and MP has forwarded me the email. In that Email, UKVI has acknowledged that they have got all my complaints and escalations I have done. So hard to say what worked.

Good luck to you

Ranjuraj2026
India

Post by Ranjuraj2026 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 am

Bollox wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:08 am
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Hi bollox..

heya

Difficult to say what helped. I have mentioned earlier also that I have wrote complaints to UKVI, involved SOLVIT and also wrote to MP. Reply I got from MP is what UKVI has replied to her and MP has forwarded me the email. In that Email, UKVI has acknowledged that they have got all my complaints and escalations I have done. So hard to say what worked.

Good luck to you
Hmmm.. whatever... lets hope for the good news soon.. thanku...

M2sam

Post by M2sam » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am

Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:42 pm
M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:21 pm
Alanakudz wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:14 pm
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
hi guys.. this is the mail i got today..

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your UK visa application.As we have previously advised, the processing of this application has not been straightforward.  We are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however I have escalated this to the appropriate Entry Clearance team so that it can be progressed as quickly as possible.

anybody else received this kinda mail?
I have similar email
I received it in the end of September, saying
As we have previously advised, the processing of this application has not been straightforward. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however please be assured that we are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to.
it depends if you get it from call centre than they are useless. Which email you get it from, i got mine from visainfo.shefo@.......
I also receivd it frm sheffield.. but wat is the use.. still no decision is made...
Not many get this email mind, I have searched forums and people have got visa shortly after this email. One girl had this email and phone up HO after 5 days and got visa. Some hope at least.

agnieszka1509
Newly Registered

Post by agnieszka1509 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:45 am

Huge congrats Bollox:)

It seems that few FPs were issued in last couple of days. This gives me hope that they started doing their job eventually. :D

MuAl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by MuAl » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:48 am

Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 am
Bollox wrote:
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Hello
Can I know please wham the MP meaning?
Thanks

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Hi bollox..

heya

Good luck to you

MuAl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by MuAl » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:51 am

MuAl wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:48 am
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Bollox wrote:
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:

Hi bollox..

heya

Good luck to you
Hi
Can I know please what is the MP mean?

hachel

Post by hachel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:56 am

MuAl wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:51 am
MuAl wrote:
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Bollox wrote:

heya

Good luck to you
Hi
MP = Member of Parliament ... Google is your friend :)

hachel

Post by hachel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:58 am

Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Very happy for you Irfan :)
How many days did you wait between the mail from VISAINFO.SHEFO and the 24/10 ?

Cheers

MuAl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by MuAl » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:03 am

hachel wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:56 am
MuAl wrote:
MuAl wrote:
Ranjuraj2026 wrote:

Hi
Thank you for your replay
Is it special for Indian parliament?
Or available for any national applicants?

hachel

Post by hachel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am

MuAl wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:03 am
hachel wrote:
MuAl wrote:
MuAl wrote:
Hi
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the MPs in the UK.
Anyone living in the UK can contact their local MP.

MuAl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by MuAl » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:26 am

hachel wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am
MuAl wrote:
hachel wrote:
MuAl wrote:

Hi
Any way
Where can I find it and how can I contact them or my spose should do as he who live in uk at my processing time?
And could you give me the full mean of the MP completely?

vickyp
Newly Registered
Portugal

Post by vickyp » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 am

Bollox wrote:
Hello Irfan,

Congratulations to you. May I know what kind of questions they asked in telephone interviews? You said it lasted 15-20 mins, so i want to know how many questions they ask to a sponsor?

Regards

Vickyp

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:46 am

hachel wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:58 am
Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Very happy for you Irfan :)
How many days did you wait between the mail from VISAINFO.SHEFO and the 24/10 ?

Cheers
Heya. I got the email on 13/10 and visa was issues on 19/10. VFS sent me an email saying they have received processed application on 23/10. I collected passport on 24/10.

Regards

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm

vickyp wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 am
Bollox wrote:
Hello Irfan,

Congratulations to you. May I know what kind of questions they asked in telephone interviews? You said it lasted 15-20 mins, so i want to know how many questions they ask to a sponsor?

Regards

Vickyp
Hello Vickyp

I have answered it in earlier replies. Please read through.

Regards

Irfan

hachel

Post by hachel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:00 pm

MuAl wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:26 am
hachel wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am
MuAl wrote:
hachel wrote:

Any way
Where can I find it and how can I contact them or my spose should do as he who live in uk at my processing time?
And could you give me the full mean of the MP completely?
Your spouse should contact them.
More infos here http://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

Enka2018
Slovakia

Post by Enka2018 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi all,

Does anybody knows they procedure of pre action protocol? And is it possible to do without a solicialtor?

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Congrats Bollox!!!! Im so happy for you finally you get it!!! Today for me is 106 working days waiting :cry:
By the way a question, when you receive the email that your visa has been accepted, I would like to know something, the 6-month Visa u counting from you receive the answer or from the stamp you passport at the airport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Enka2018 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:17 pm
Hi all,

Does anybody knows they procedure of pre action protocol? And is it possible to do without a solicialtor?
Not sure why members can't Google these things.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ial-review
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Merzit wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm
Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Congrats Bollox!!!! Im so happy for you finally you get it!!! Today for me is 106 working days waiting :cry:
By the way a question, when you receive the email that your visa has been accepted, I would like to know something, the 6-month Visa u counting from you receive the answer or from the stamp you passport at the airport?
Heya

No one gets email saying if they have got visa or not. Only email they send is to notify that application has been decided. You need to collect your passport and check if there is visa or refusal. Visa stamp has start and end date. I got my passport today but the visa was issued on 19/10. And it has end date 18/04/18

Cheers

Irfan

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Bollox wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:05 pm
Merzit wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm
Bollox wrote:

Hello all

Good luck to all.

Irfan
Heya

No one gets email saying if they have got visa or not. Only email they send is to notify that application has been decided. You need to collect your passport and check if there is visa or refusal. Visa stamp has start and end date. I got my passport today but the visa was issued on 19/10. And it has end date 18/04/18

Cheers

Irfan
Oh really?! Then if you take for example 1 month for buy the ticket to England, is one month less about your Visa, yes?! So then u need buy everything quickly true?! I was thinking the Visa start when those people stamp in Airport!

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi irfan congratulations after huge stress finally you won. I have email from VISA.INFO SHEFFIELD it's the second email from them stated that THEY ESCALATE MY APPLICATION TO ENTRY CLEARANCE TEAM IT WILL BE PROGRESS AS POSSIBLE AS QUICKLY I received the same email before on 5 October I escalate again and received same email today my MP involve but they said to my MP same NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD.

And the same they today they reply to my mp that we not reply to inquiries and my MP asked me that have you conplained. I really don't know escalate is complain or the complain is different. It seems like complaint is different and I have no idea how to complain and who have to complain like me from outside UK OR my wife who residing inside UK.

You have complete information Regard my query please guide me how to complain and where to complain on which emails and what we have to mention in complain.

Please reply to my query it will be a lot help. Thanks

I request to also everyone on this forum guide me regard how to complain all it's procedure.

Looking forward to all specially Irfan.

Regard
Baig