ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aidanari
Newly Registered
Japan

Payslips

Post by aidanari » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi all, first time messenger.

I am using previous employment to support meeting the financial requirement.

I am using payslips some of which are printed electronically, though have NI number, tax code, date, company heading and my name on. I also have P60/P45s from this employment and employment contracts too.

Is it necessary to get payslips sent to my address or a letter confirming they are authentic?

as the guidance states 'original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name' which is the electronic payslips include.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Aidan

smarter1

Re: Payslips

Post by smarter1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:56 pm

aidanari wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Is it necessary to get payslips sent to my address or a letter confirming they are authentic?

Either option is fine: original payslips or electronic + a letter from the employer, on the official letterhead, signed by the senior person confirming electronic payslips are authentic.

aidanari
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Payslips

Post by aidanari » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:02 pm

I see, thanks for the feedback, one more question:

So the original payslips they have sent me in document form via email are not acceptable? They are exactly what they would have sent me via post.

Thanks

Aidan