ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inviting my mother from abroad

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aeli
Newly Registered
Wales

Inviting my mother from abroad

Post by Aeli » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:19 am

I want to invite my mother from Nigeria, she has been refused 6 times when she applied which was based on inadequate provisions financial evidence
Reasons for refusals;
- bank statement provided showed a closing balance of about £8550 in exchange but ( they claimed the source of the her income could not be traced.
- tax clearance certificate ; it was claimed that the certificate showed less income compared to her claimed earnings
- failed to include certificate of incorporation, certificate of registration and memorandum and articles of association- this was then submitted in further applications
-stated earning is not reflecting in her bank-account
- cash sales invoice book does not commensurate with bank statement

My mother is a sole trader and Previously she had intended to sponsor her trip but this time I want to invite her again but intend to sponsor her, I have maintained about £3800 in my account for the past 6 months aiming to claim to fund her trip this time.

My questions
-Could anyone advice on everything I need to do ( include) from my side to make sure the her visa is granted please

- what does she need to include in her application to make sure everything is ok from my mother side also.
Thanks

-

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Inviting my mother from abroad

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 am

Is this for a visit visa?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aeli
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Aeli » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 am
Is this for a visit visa?
Yes it is.
Thanks

Kashif_Hussain
Mood:

Post by Kashif_Hussain » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:10 pm

HO would be more interested to see what interests she has in her own country.

Aeli
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Aeli » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Thanks for your reply; what sort of interest
Thanks