ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help Tier 2 Dependents visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aserf
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Please help Tier 2 Dependents visa

Post by aserf » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 am

Hi everyone,

Please help me, I'm in tough situation

I'm sponsored by a A rated sponsor in the UK and I'm waiting for CoS arrival which is next month.

I'm married to my wife since Oct 2016 and she has a 9 years old girl.

We live together in the same house since. I have asked the HO and they said the girl can come with me to the UK as my dependent but my wife need to have full custody over her and the paper works regarding to this have been started and will be finished in the next 2 months.

so I have 3 choices:

+ Wait for the paper to be finished and apply for them along with me. I prefer this one but since my work start date will be Jan or Feb, time is really tough.
+ Apply alone first and then when the paper works finished I can apply visas for them ( I have read that this one will be harder since I have to proof our marriage?? - what should we get? our chats are in Vietnamese)
+ Apply for me and my wife, after the paper works have been done then apply for my kid - but this one when filling the application there are father name (which is not me) and mother name (my wife) will HO accept her as my dependent and are there any documents that needed?

Please help me
Thank you

aserf
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: Please help Tier 2 Dependents visa

Post by aserf » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi any one please help

HBBB
Iran

Post by HBBB » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 pm

I think if you apply all together is a better option. It makes eveything more simple for your application.

chllz03

Post by chllz03 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Hope you got all this sorted.