ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arshsam

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Arshsam » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:55 pm

nsunrav wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Applied 1st June
Awaiting decision since 15 June
Decided online on the 16th October (appeared 18th)
Received approval +ceremony invite joint letter today 27th October

Thanks for all the info here and my best wishes to all waiting
Congratulations ... :D

Hope we all will hear Good news soon too...

Eyinnaya
Newly Registered

Post by Eyinnaya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 pm
Eyinnaya wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 pm
Eyinnaya wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:10 pm
Arshsam wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:43 am

Hopefully Good News... and when you applied ? whats your timeline ?
Application submitted 6-6-17 biometrics 12-7-17, everything is crossed, payment taken 19-06-17May God grace us all 🙏🏼
you mean 12-06-17 biometrics ?

Are you EU or Non EU citizen ?
Biometrics was taken 12-7-17 don’t know what the delay was, and I’m a non EU!

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Although I do not have direct interest in the timelines but looks like the applications made in AUGUST so far have been the quickest to be processed. :idea:

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Not necessarily - I aplied in August and not even expecting anything till December but not sure how come few have already been decided from August..

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 am

bruteforce wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:44 pm
Although I do not have direct interest in the timelines but looks like the applications made in AUGUST so far have been the quickest to be processed. :idea:
You may be right!
I applied via NCS on 29/08. Received by HO on 30/08. On 01/09 they had already been charged for both application and passport, got an SMS as well from HMPO. Got the letter for Biometrics on 06/09, done my biometrics on 07/09. Status is still "Awaiting a Decision" so need to be patient!
FYI: I am an EU citizen, married to a British citizen. Been in the UK for almost 24 years, never lived anywhere else.

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 am

Hi all
Checked my application status which is showing awaiting decision but it doesn't show when was status last updated.
I tried few times but it didn't show me anymore

I applied in Aug 9th and every previous status check page access showed me last updated on 14th of August

kirkerj
New Zealand

Post by kirkerj » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:37 am

imi99999 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 am
Hi all
Checked my application status which is showing awaiting decision but it doesn't show when was status last updated.

I applied in Aug 9th and every previous status check page access showed me last updated on 14th of August
I think it's a tactic so you can't say "hey you have been processing this for X months". I think the heat is on them and that's why they are now requesting original docs even when NCS have been used. It's all delaying tactics as they cannot cope.

navinw

Post by navinw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 am

kirkerj wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:37 am
imi99999 wrote:
Hi all

I think it's a tactic so you can't say "hey you have been processing this for X months". I think the heat is on them and that's why they are now requesting original docs even when NCS have been used. It's all delaying tactics as they cannot cope.
God KNows, what happening. Even the last updated by dates are vanished.....

I have sent my original passports now with self-addressed special delivery envelope, so that i can track it.
One week now, they didn't post back....and still nothing has happened.....
5 Months & 12 days now... :cry:

Danval
Newly Registered

Post by Danval » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi,

I was about to say the same thing everyone else seems to be having the issue. I've applied mid July and before it used to say "last updated 25th of July" but not it just says "awaiting decision" with no date on it... Anybody has idea why this is?

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

Post by ariskar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Do you guys know if the tracking number is the JCAP Barcode number given by NCS during Naturalisation and Passport joint application, or a reference number received in the acknowledgment email / post letter?

Thanks in advance and my apologies if duplicating the question as I was not able to find a clear answer. All the best to anyone waiting for an answer.

navinw

Post by navinw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:34 pm

ariskar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:25 pm
Do you guys know if the tracking number is the JCAP Barcode number given by NCS during Naturalisation and Passport joint application, or a reference number received in the acknowledgment email / post letter?

Thanks in advance and my apologies if duplicating the question as I was not able to find a clear answer. All the best to anyone waiting for an answer.
Tracking No is always generated when the caseworker from home office starts looking into case.
Council Is just there to validate and send the document across to HO.
You should get either a mail or post regarding the case Id.

Mafurebo
Newly Registered

Post by Mafurebo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hello everyone,
I applied on the 19 June 2017
Decided: 20/10/2017
This morning, I received a brown envelope with APPROVAL in it; and INVITATION to book a ceremony withing 21 days.
Patience for those still in boat! My waiting is over and looking for ceremony.
I wish you the best!!

stillondedams
Newly Registered

Post by stillondedams » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 pm

It is hard to understand what is going on with May/June applications, I was hoping to get a letter requesting docs as well, seeing this is now their new tactics as i applied via NCS and was away last week, came home to nothing and status hasn't updated, i did have an interesting revelation at the border control though, i came to the guy and he asked for passport and asked for finger prints, he then asked for my old passport with vignette and i confirmed that it's lost, he however said he needed to do some checks, came back after about 15mins and apologised saying my old passport and visa came up with something and he had requested to cancel that and that it could take a while so if i ever travel out again, i might get the same coming back, i advised him i have not been out for six years and he said that could be why it hasn't been picked up, he then mentioned he could see i have applied for naturalisation and i said omg! you could see that too, he smiled and said yes and that the application should come through soon, i am wondering if whatever was on my old passport was causing the delay or confusion, not sure what next, the waiting continues.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:32 pm

hi guys , i have applied on 26 june , still it says awating , people who sumitted in july seem to be have decided as status !.

do you people know anything about july applications deciding before june .

abigail2
Newly Registered

Post by abigail2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:48 pm

navinw wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 am
kirkerj wrote:
imi99999 wrote:
Hi all

I have sent my original passports now with self-addressed special delivery envelope, so that i can track it.
Navinw ...
Could you please let me know when you manage to track your returnning post or when your online status updates to decided? My timeline seems to be to very similar to urs. Applied on 31/5 NCS, HO requested original documents on 20/10, my documents received by HO on 23/10. Now waiting! I also included prepaid special delivery and keep checking the status of post and of the online status of application. I hope theywon't keep our passports too long. I wonder what the timeline normally looks after original documents are sent to them. I'll update you on mine as well. Thanks

navinw

Post by navinw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:19 pm

abigail2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:48 pm
navinw wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 am
kirkerj wrote:
imi99999 wrote:
Hi all

Navinw ...
Could you please let me know when you manage to track your returnning post or when your online status updates to decided? My timeline seems to be to very similar to urs. Applied on 31/5 NCS, HO requested original documents on 20/10, my documents received by HO on 23/10. Now waiting! I also included prepaid special delivery and keep checking the status of post and of the online status of application. I hope theywon't keep our passports too long. I wonder what the timeline normally looks after original documents are sent to them. I'll update you on mine as well. Thanks
@abigail2
I am still NOT managed to track the return envelope. I would imagine they will just do photocopies and should return it back asap..... not sure, how long they are going to keep the passports with them.....
My application status is still "Awaiting a decision", which is very frustrating now... :cry:
Will Keep you posted.....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:29 pm

This topic is for British Citizenship 'online status check' updates/queries ONLY. Pls do NOT post FLR(M) or ILR application status check posts here!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:41 pm

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

▸ What reference numbers can I use?
Input your reference number in the box below

this service is only for the use of applications made inside the UK and any British Nationality applications submitted within the UK and overseas

You could have a a similar thread in other parts of the forum!

navinw

Post by navinw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:43 pm

argus7 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:41 pm

this service is only for the use of applications made inside the UK and any British Nationality applications submitted within the UK and overseas

You should have got an email or post from HO, where they mention the Case Id.
Its not like everyone receives the email/post, looks like depends on caseworker....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:44 pm

argus7 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:41 pm

There are already!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mo_1
Newly Registered

Post by mo_1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi guys
I applied in July
I used my biometric resident to check my status it says decided , but when I use my case Id it's still showing awaiting decision any help?? any suggestions? I am starting to lose my control 8) :) :( :!: :?:

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:10 pm

mo_1 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm
Hi guys
I applied in July
I used my biometric resident to check my status it says decided , but when I use my case Id it's still showing awaiting decision any help?? any suggestions? I am starting to lose my control 8) :) :( :!: :?:
what ID you put on for check... 022.... or something else ?

mo_1
Newly Registered

Post by mo_1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:10 pm
mo_1 wrote:
Hi guys
I applied in July
what ID you put on for check... 022.... or something else ?
it says on the HO website you can use you BRB permit am I right? I used my BRB it says decided but the one starting with 22 says awaiting which one should I trust?

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm

mo_1 wrote:
Hi guys
I applied in July
You Application is for Naturalisation ? Am i right ?

what's your Timeline ?

mo_1
Newly Registered

Post by mo_1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm
mo_1 wrote:
Hi guys
I applied in July
You Application is for Naturalisation ? Am i right ?

what's your Timeline ?
yeh application for naturalisation
applied in July, done my biometric on the 18th of July ,application online since 11th of July , any Idea? hope it's really decided I would be grateful