ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yanaveron
Ukraine

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by yanaveron » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:57 pm

ValmiraTo wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 am
Albanian nationality
We wish you luck! And let us know if there is some update in your visa application process.
Regards

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:22 pm

yanaveron wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:57 pm
ValmiraTo wrote:
Albanian nationality
We wish you luck! And let us know if there is some update in your visa application process.
Regards
Thank you, i appreciate your response 😊
Do you applied from Rome too?
Somehow i'm a bit confused, they send me this email
"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

So, this means that they have already escalated my application? Or any supportive documents is not convincing them? Why do not provide this information to us 😐

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 pm

ValmiraTo wrote:
Albanian nationality
Hi Valmira
Im Shqiptar too, Applied from Madrid, Spain. 26-5-2017. Hope you get the Visa. I am waiting 110 working days right now!

Regards

yanaveron
Ukraine

Post by yanaveron » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:12 am

ValmiraTo wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:22 pm
yanaveron wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:57 pm
ValmiraTo wrote:
Albanian nationality
Regards
Thank you, i appreciate your response 😊
Do you applied from Rome too?
Somehow i'm a bit confused, they send me this email
"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

So, this means that they have already escalated my application? Or any supportive documents is not convincing them? Why do not provide this information to us 😐
That type of email they send to everyone, its actually means that they are running late and don't expect to hear from them soon ( I recommend you to read previous pages of this forum, so you will get a better idea about delay in EEA FP). That email has nothing to do with an escalation, as you can have your case escalated only if your write or call them ( for both of ways you have to pay)
As I was mentioning before, allow to pass at least 30 working days and then write or call to them with a request for the escalation.
I applied from Kiev ( Ukraine) 23.08 and still waiting.... many people have been already waiting for then 100 working days... so as you see its a quiet long process... Read previous pages and you will see what kind of email you will get further and after escalation as well.
Regards

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:03 am

Hello all

I have come across this news in Dailymail. It’s regarding EEA family permit application. Please read it and see how these newspapers can be used to make your voice louder.

http://dailym.ai/2zX5in5

I also would like to know about these YouTube videos. It looks like some visa consultancy firm has made those videos. What are they going to do on ur behalf if you get in touch with them?

Best wishes

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:03 am

Merzit wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 pm
ValmiraTo wrote:
Albanian nationality
Hi Valmira
Im Shqiptar too, Applied from Madrid, Spain. 26-5-2017. Hope you get the Visa. I am waiting 110 working days right now!

Regards
Oh hi patriot, 110 is a way too long 😐 omg...you will get this visa soon i think. If the maximum of working day was 120. Best of luck too.
Last edited by ValmiraTo on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:14 am

Thank you yanaeveron, i read some posts here and were really helpful. Crossings fingers 🤞hope you get the visa soon.
Best regards.

jacobj0912
India

Post by jacobj0912 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi all, Just wanted to know if there is any Premium processing service of EEA?
I came across this post in June 2016 about the same.

Appreciate if anyone can share inputs

danny27
India

Post by danny27 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:43 am

There is no premium service or else we would not be talking in this forum :D :D

hachel

Post by hachel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am

nufchavq wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:23 pm
calija777 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 pm
Hi everyone,

A little bit more statistics from the Russian forum:
29.06 macahra, Tbilisi, Georgia not str
30.06 Lily, Kyiv, Ukraine not str - 26.10 decision made - 84 working days
27.07 Dana, Kyiv, Ukraine, not str
28.07 Anastasiia, Kyiv, Ukraine not str
03.08 Valery, Kyiv, Ukraine not str
17.08 Марина, Moscow, Russia not str
23.08 Yana, Kyiv, Ukraine not str.
30.08 Ия, Kyiv, Ukraine not str.
Indeed, Lily - my wife - got her decision made today 8) Applied on the 30th June from Kiev, Ukraine, 5 or 6 escalations, contacted the MP twice, European Commission twice, one formal complaint through the HO website directly. Anxiously waiting for the courier now.

I really hope I won't have to keep that tracker updated any longer soon, so please feel free to download and take full ownership ;)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx8JKP ... sp=sharing
Any news nufchavq?

Mihai
Newly Registered

Post by Mihai » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 pm

After waiting for 132 working days we decided to cancel the application and reaply with more evidence and pay for priority. I email to cancel application and they give me this email :

Dear ******** ,

Thank you for the information you have provided.

We escalated your withdrawal request to the relevant department today as URGENT. You should be contacted regarding your case within 20 working days from today.

Please allow the 20 working days to pass before contacting UK Visas & Immigration International Contact Centre again should you not receive any further correspondence.

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

UKVI Contact Centre

This is insane, you can't even cancel application straight away, you have to wait like for decision making, this is like a nightmare. This people have no soul inside

yanaveron
Ukraine

Post by yanaveron » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Mihai wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 pm
After waiting for 132 working days we decided to cancel the application and reaply with more evidence and pay for priority. I email to cancel application and they give me this email :

Dear ******** ,

We escalated your withdrawal request to the relevant department today as URGENT. You should be contacted regarding your case within 20 working days from today.

Please allow the 20 working days to pass before contacting UK Visas & Immigration International Contact Centre again should you not receive any further correspondence.

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

UKVI Contact Centre

This is insane, you can't even cancel application straight away, you have to wait like for decision making, this is like a nightmare. This people have no soul inside
That is insane! No words... already waiting for such a long time is unacceptable, but enother 20 days for the withdrawal.... that's crazy!
I hope they will come back to you with a decision made! Wish you luck! Write your update please.

Bollox

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 am

Mihai wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Dear ******** ,

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

UKVI Contact Centre

Heya

Just to warn you. There is no priority service for EEA family permit. If you apply again ur case will go back in the queue.

Best wishes

danny27
India

Post by danny27 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:29 am

Mihai there is no Priority Service for EEA family permit.

The EEA permit itself has to be on priority but its the other way round now

If u go to VFS they will withdraw your passport within a week as its lying in your country . It does not go to shefield.

The decision is only done in Sheffield and infmd to the Country of origin wherein the stamp is affixed thereafter.

I hope they just give u the visa instead of waiting.

All the best

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi all,

I got my passport today after exactly 7 months unfortunate after huge stress my visa is refused and the reason is weeding photos are not historic and it's out of my mind.

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 pm

I have right of appeal anybody knows how I have to go for appeal what' is the best way and how long it's take into appeal. ???

Scott_Ind
Newly Registered

Post by Scott_Ind » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:02 pm

It costs you £130 and the appeal can take upto 12 months , but you should appeal and simultaneously apply again , first file the appeal , mention the reasons for appeal and while applying for EEA Permit mention that you have appealed in HM courts and will take this all way . The home office has terrible lawyers and are never able to present a case so you should get a decision before your appeal date but be prepared to wait another 6 months.

Scott_Ind
Newly Registered

Post by Scott_Ind » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Once you have filled your appeal and applied again , file a complaint official on the email given on this thread before ...you don’t need a lawyer to file an appeal , it’s very simple. Sad to hear your refusal after such a long wait.

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:32 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 pm
Hi all,

I got my passport today after exactly 7 months unfortunate after huge stress my visa is refused and the reason is weeding photos are not historic and it's out of my mind.
Hi baig, im so sorry to hear that., what do you mean about your wedding photos aren’t historic?!

Rajput345
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rajput345 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:16 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 pm
I have right of appeal anybody knows how I have to go for appeal what' is the best way and how long it's take into appeal. ???
Baigbaig
I applied in 2016june and refused.and i appealed and wait for 1 year and on the day of court date judge said your case cant be heard because ECO got the wrong regulation.so our 1 year.....😯 waste.
Please make sure and read your refusal carefully
And check the regulations before appeal.(now after appeal i submit again fresh case)

lorenzo enzo
Newly Registered

Post by lorenzo enzo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:31 pm

HI EVERYONE,

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION THAT I VE BEEN GETTEN FROM THIS TREND
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY BODY CAN GIVE ME INFORTMATION . BECAUSE I WILL
BE TRAVELING TO THE UK WITHOUT VISA ONLY WITH MY EU FAMILY MEMBER CARD (ARTiCLE 20)
TRAVELING WITH MY WIFE , ALTHOUGH SHE LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK BUT SHE S ON VACATION
SO WE WILL BE TRAVLINY TOGETHER DO YOU THINK I WILL HAVE PROBLEM AT THE UK BOADER

THANK

yanaveron
Ukraine

Post by yanaveron » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:12 pm

lorenzo enzo wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:31 pm
HI EVERYONE,

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION THAT I VE BEEN GETTEN FROM THIS TREND
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY BODY CAN GIVE ME INFORTMATION . BECAUSE I WILL
BE TRAVELING TO THE UK WITHOUT VISA ONLY WITH MY EU FAMILY MEMBER CARD (ARTiCLE 20)
TRAVELING WITH MY WIFE , ALTHOUGH SHE LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK BUT SHE S ON VACATION
SO WE WILL BE TRAVLINY TOGETHER DO YOU THINK I WILL HAVE PROBLEM AT THE UK BOADER

THANK
Hi,
Its difficult to say for sure, some people could manage to enter without a problem, some couldn't... In my opinion its worthy to try, because otherwise you will be forced to wait around 6 months for eea family permit like we all do, just make sure you take with you all possible proofs of your marriage, your spouses UKs details... and even printed necessary directives to prove your rights, you should be fully prepared...
Regards

nufchavq
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by nufchavq » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 pm

And that's officially a Yes! :-) Very relieved
Coincidence or not, the permit was opened the day after my MP harassed the HO for the second time.
Btw they managed to misspell my last name in my wife's permit, I hope that's nothing. And also the mention is "To accompany" rather than "To join" - hope that won't create any troubles for when she'd travel alone.

Very best of luck to all those waiting here, I feel the pain
Arthur

yanaveron
Ukraine

Post by yanaveron » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 pm

nufchavq wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 pm
And that's officially a Yes! :-) Very relieved
Coincidence or not, the permit was opened the day after my MP harassed the HO for the second time.
Btw they managed to misspell my last name in my wife's permit, I hope that's nothing. And also the mention is "To accompany" rather than "To join" - hope that won't create any troubles for when she'd travel alone.

Very best of luck to all those waiting here, I feel the pain
Arthur
Congrats! Happy for you and your wife! And good luck with your further application in UK!
Cheers

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:53 am

Scott_Ind wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:02 pm
It costs you £130 and the appeal can take upto 12 months , but you should appeal and simultaneously apply again , first file the appeal , mention the reasons for appeal and while applying for EEA Permit mention that you have appealed in HM courts and will take this all way . The home office has terrible lawyers and are never able to present a case so you should get a decision before your appeal date but be prepared to wait another 6 months.
Hi Scott,

Thanks in advance for you reply.

I try to upload here appeal letter but i cant insert photo here.
Yes i have rite of appealing to the first-tier tribunal for oral appeal is Pound 140 for written pound 80 also i can appeal online as they suggest me to do online for quicker reply. Also my representative or my sponsor like my wife can submit appeal on behalf on me i paid much money before to my representative just to avoid any mistake but sadly at last again i am loser now i cant afford any lawyer.

What do you think if my wife represent my oral appeal i am just confused in online process still my have to present or not what is the difference in oral and online guide me if u knew.

And they suggest me to not submit any of my original documents thats mean can i travel to any other country and if i not submit passport how will they issue visa if won the appeal. Thanks

Looking forward to you and everyone here for help.

I can upload my all appeal form here but i dont know how to do that.?

Regard
Baig