ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneure to ILR on 10 year base

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Entrepreneure to ILR on 10 year base

Post by Party Rocker » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 pm

hi guys,
1) I was wondering how many of the members switch from ENT to ILR on 10 year bases
2) what sort of documents did you produce
3) is there been any cross questioning
4) finally how long they took to decide your application

entreprenuerak
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneure to ILR on 10 year base

Post by entreprenuerak » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:04 pm

i did, i had tier 1 entrepreneur extension application with home office already, I Simply varied tier 1 entrepreneur extension application to SET (LR) on premium service in Sheffield Centre and received ILR on same day.
1- Completed Application from (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf)
2-Passed life in UK test (original, make photocopy for yourself)
3- Proof for knowledge of Language (English) (Original)
4- Your Last bio-metric card
5- and Passports Valid and expired (Please provide them photocopies as-well)
6- 2 Recent identical Photographs

If you already applied for extension and want to vary your previous application, tell home office that you want to vary your previous application to SET(LR) through a simple application .
I will recommend you go on premium services to get early decision, by post applications take too long to get decide,
no cross questioning at all
and book your appointment for Sheffield centre if you have already applied for extension there is heavy chance that they have your passports and other original documents in Sheffield and you get same day decision.
Thanks
Best Of Luck

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 pm

entreprenuerak wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:04 pm
i did, i had tier 1 entrepreneur extension application with home office already, I Simply varied tier 1 entrepreneur extension application to SET (LR) on premium service in Sheffield Centre and received ILR on same day.
1- Completed Application from (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf)

If you already applied for extension and want to vary your previous application, tell home office that you want to vary your previous application to SET(LR) through a simple application .
I will recommend you go on premium services to get early decision, by post applications take too long to get decide,
and book your appointment for Sheffield centre if you have already applied for extension there is heavy chance that they have your passports and other original documents in Sheffield and you get same day decision.
Thanks
Best Of Luck
congratulations dear,

but i heard if u have any application result pending and u want to vary to ILR.. u dont get ur result then and thr as they dont have ur passports and stuff .. and u wil stil have to wait,

take care,

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:20 pm

hello guy's I am going to apply in about 45 day so I am looking for premium service somewhere in galsgow or Sheffield. one of my mate already had an extension application for ENT with h.o and he went to Glasgow C.W told him he didn't had his passport with him but he gave him ILR letter same day and told him he will get his Passport in few weeks time.
as my application for extension is already with h.o and I was querious where should i go as my passport is with sheffield office

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:24 pm

U must go to glasgow then.

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 pm

entreprenuerak wrote:

Thanks
Best Of Luck
Congratulations.
1- In order to apply at premium service you would need a current passport for id purposes , how did you provide current passport as it must have been with HO for your pending extension application ?

2- How you informed them you are varying your application did you mention this in your cover letter and did you get full refund for extension application fee ?

entreprenuerak
Newly Registered

Post by entreprenuerak » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:15 am

Ams2013 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 pm
entreprenuerak wrote:

Thanks
Best Of Luck
Congratulations.
1- In order to apply at premium service you would need a current passport for id purposes , how did you provide current passport as it must have been with HO for your pending extension application ?

2- How you informed them you are varying your application did you mention this in your cover letter and did you get full refund for extension application fee ?
- you need passport number to book online.
-and your application with you and vary on premium service centre.

entreprenuerak
Newly Registered

Post by entreprenuerak » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 am

- i think Sheffield is best option (do not get confused, i am sure if your previous application is undecided your originals will be at Sheffield, do not get confused , just go there book an appointment online pay the fee, and vary your application on premium service centre.
i got refund for NHS in my bank with in 4 days , and received Entrepreneur extension application refund cheque in 6 days.

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm

i was thinking to go Sheffield as they have my passport but the way Glasgow C.w respond my friend got me confused.
one more question is this as to create login I have given my passport no which obviously I don't have at the moment does it has to be the same id which we used for appointment booking( in my case passport no)

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 pm

entreprenuerak wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 am
- i think Sheffield is best option (do not get confused, i am sure if your previous application is undecided your originals will be at Sheffield, do not get confused , just go there book an appointment online pay the fee, and vary your application on premium service centre.
i got refund for NHS in my bank with in 4 days , and received Entrepreneur extension application refund cheque in 6 days.
Could you kindly share your cover letter(hiding you personal details) which you used to vary from T1 extension to ILR(LR)

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

10 Year Long residence on PSC

Post by Party Rocker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello guru's today I have varied my application from Tier 1 ENT to 10 year Long residence on PSC but I didn't get any decision as case worker said he couldn't speak to my old case worker and she hasn't got my documents so that's why she can't decide until she get my documents now she gave me a letter saying
"I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your application.
your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made." further on letter it says do not contact visit website for timescale, do not make travel plan or do not call to ask progress of your application unless you hear from us and lastly "provided an applicant has permission to be in the UK when an application is made, he or she is legally entitled to remain here on the same conditions previously granted until the application is decided."
now my question is; is it the general letter they gave to every one and members who have same experience of varying application how long it took you's to get decision after attending PSC.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:46 pm

It is pretty standard. Your documents will have to be sent back to PSC for consideration which takes some time.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

HRA
Newly Registered

Re: 10 Year Long residence on PSC

Post by HRA » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Party Rocker wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 pm
Hello guru's today I have varied my application from Tier 1 ENT to 10 year Long residence on PSC but I didn't get any decision as case worker said he couldn't speak to my old case worker and she hasn't got my documents so that's why she can't decide until she get my documents now she gave me a letter saying
"I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your application.
your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made." further on letter it says do not contact visit website for timescale, do not make travel plan or do not call to ask progress of your application unless you hear from us and lastly "provided an applicant has permission to be in the UK when an application is made, he or she is legally entitled to remain here on the same conditions previously granted until the application is decided."
now my question is; is it the general letter they gave to every one and members who have same experience of varying application how long it took you's to get decision after attending PSC.
Hi PR,

This looks a standard letter and hopefully, you will get the decision soon, but I suggest you keep all your T1 conditions updated i.e business documentation.

I am also going to Vary my T1 Entre Ext application to SET (LR) and would really appreciate if you could kindly answer my queries as you already have experience of doing it now!

1) Which PSC did you go?

2) Did they ask for your any other proof of ID as you didn't have the passport due to already submitted for your T1 Ext ?

3) How did you answer QA1-A17 in the SET (LR) Application Form (version 10/2017) Page 4 Section 1 - Payment Details SET (LR) as you already must have paid the fee online ?

4)How did you answer the following questions at application form of SET (LR), as these are very important for variation application.

C4. Is your valid passport/national identity card/travel document enclosed?
Yes go to C6
No go to C5

C5. If not enclosed then location of Passport/National Identity Card/Travel Document
Lost
Stolen
Expired-returned to national authorities

C6. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or
which you used when you last travelled to the UK?

Yes - document enclosed, passport/travel document number is
Yes - document not enclosed, it is: Lost - Stolen - Expired
No

D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire within 14 days of this
the application being made?
Yes go to D6
No go to D7

Please do answer my queries at your earliest convenience

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm

^ This is NOT your thread. It is rude to tag your queries in someone else's thread. Start your own thread if you have queries :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

HRA
Newly Registered

Post by HRA » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm
^ This is NOT your thread. It is rude to tag your queries in someone else's thread. Start your own thread if you have queries :!:
Hi .

I understand it's not my thread, but I have a thread related query from a person who already shared his experience in the same thread and if I start my own thread he/she most probably won't notice it so my queries will remain unanswered.

Thanks for your patience

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:23 am

HRA wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am
zimba88 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm
Hi .

I understand it's not my thread, but I have a thread related query from a person who already shared his experience in the same thread and if I start my own thread he/she most probably won't notice it so my queries will remain unanswered.

Thanks for your patience
Start your own topic please. Members can all see when you start a topic just like they can see when you tag onto other threads!! See point 12 in this topic (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:26 pm

[quote=HRA post_id=1549362 time=1508197627 user_id=181414]

1) Which PSC did you go?
>>>Glasgow

2) Did they ask for your any other proof of ID as you didn't have the passport due to already submitted for your T1 Ext ?
>>>yes and I took my driving license so you better take some kind of pic ID

3) How did you answer QA1-A17 in the SET (LR) Application Form (version 10/2017) Page 4 Section 1 - Payment Details SET (LR) as you already must have paid the fee online ?
>>>yes I have paid online as you must have did too and on the form you leave it empty as you have to carry appointment booking pages with you

4)How did you answer the following questions at application form of SET (LR), as these are very important for variation application.

C4. Is your valid passport/national identity card/travel document enclosed?
Yes go to C6
No go to C5
>>> NO and then in Brackets I write a small note saying "ALREADY WITH H.O" and then move to C5

C5. If not enclosed then location of Passport/National Identity Card/Travel Document
Lost
Stolen
Expired-returned to national authorities
>>> again in front of this question I write a small note sayin "ALREADY WITH H.O" as I highlight they even ask the location of passport

C6. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or
which you used when you last travelled to the UK?

Yes - document enclosed, passport/travel document number is
Yes - document not enclosed, it is: Lost - Stolen - Expired
No
>>> I said yes - document not enclosed and again put a small note along with passport no "ALREADY WITH H.O"

D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire within 14 days of this
the application being made?
Yes go to D6
No go to D7
>>> this depend on your circumstances but I have not got this question in my form which is version 04/2017 long residence in the UK

HRA
Newly Registered

Post by HRA » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks PR

Best wishes for your application.

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Hello moderatera and members..
My question is as i have varied my application and i want to know how long it takes to get your IHS refund and your old appication fee.
My second question is when i check my application status online my old and new application status is coming as awainting decision i can understand the new one but old application should be dismissed why is that still coming

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:20 pm

We cannot know such timelines. They will be refunded automatically by HO

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanku zimba
In a case if they take too long is there any contact no or email where i can send my query regarding the refunds

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:39 pm

UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:51 pm

hello guys,
I was wondering how many members in here have varied there application from T1 ENT to 10 year ILR in PSC.
secondly how many of yous get further check letter when they did not give you decision on same days
lastly how long it took yous to get decision after attending PSC.

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 am

Hello guys yesterday i have contacted my Mp regarding my application progress and today he recieved this email...
We aim to conclude straightforward applications
made at our Premium Service Centres within 24 hours of receipt. However, Mr
........ application is not straightforward and it has been necessary to make
further enquiries to consider his application in full.
As part of the application process, we routinely conduct checks with other
government departments and external agencies. The extent and length of time
taken to complete these checks varies according to the particular circumstance of
each application. The progress of these checks is regularly monitored.
The enquiries on Mr ........ application remain outstanding. As a result, we are
unable to expedite his application. It is possible for us to return Mr ........
passport in order to allow him to travel. However, this would lead to his application
being considered withdrawn and he would be required to apply for Entry Clearance
overseas in order to permitted to return to the UK. Further information on how to
withdrawn an application can be found on our website at: www.gov.uk/cancel-visa
I am unable to provide a timescale for when Mr ....... application will be
concluded. However, please assure Mr ...... that we will contact him as soon as
a decision has been made.

NOW ANY MEMBER WHO HAVE CONTACTED MP BEFORE GOT SAME KIND OF RESPONSE OR ITS DIFFERENT APPLICATION TO APPLICATION