ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NI number for Croatian national

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mirjanavuckovic89
Newly Registered
Croatia

NI number for Croatian national

Post by mirjanavuckovic89 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking to apply for a national insurance number as a Croatian national (married to uk citizen). I've heard many stories of individuals getting rejected after the interview process due to lack of documentation. Could anyone advise me which documents to give in for the application? I've spoken to a few advisors regarding this matter and I've been told to submit only my passport and proof of address.

Many thanks.

mirjanavuckovic89
Newly Registered
Croatia

Re: NI number for Croatian national

Post by mirjanavuckovic89 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Just an update on this. Received my NI number in a weeks time. Everything went smoothly. If anyone needs help regarding this matter feel free to contact me.