ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vsab101
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by vsab101 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 am
Neosprin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:44 am
Refused on basis of not meeting financial requirement and not submitting hmrc 15-16 document.
We make a lot more than what's required.

Have been asked to appeal in 28 days.

How much time does it take for one to get a revert post appeal?

Is it worth to reapply or appeal?

It will be kind of you if you could advise.

Thank you.
Do an appeal
Had a similar problem they said we only provided 2 payslips not x6. Done an appeal it's been two weeks got MP involved to they said within a month 🤞Go for the appeal good luck 👍🏽
Got a refusal aswell. on basis of documents not submitted however i did submit them, infact i submitted twice once with the visa application and second time when they emailed me requesting the same documents. they also mentioned that the IELTS test certificate wasnt valid even though the test results much higher than the requirements. do you guys think i should appeal? I know I should be okay to appeal on basis of documents but not too sure about the IELTs. if i get the UKNARIC and submit this with the appeal, would this work?
Biometrics Ahmedabad : 06/01/17 Standard
Documents sent: 06/01 | Received - Sheffield: 09/01
Case Not Straight Forward Email: 31/03
Contacted MP: 19/06
31st October Email: 25/09
Unable to provide Timescale Email: 09/10

metanoia
Pakistan

Post by metanoia » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

vsab101 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Got a refusal aswell. on basis of documents not submitted however i did submit them, infact i submitted twice once with the visa application and second time when they emailed me requesting the same documents. they also mentioned that the IELTS test certificate wasnt valid even though the test results much higher than the requirements. do you guys think i should appeal? I know I should be okay to appeal on basis of documents but not too sure about the IELTs. if i get the UKNARIC and submit this with the appeal, would this work?
Start a new thread with documents you provided and with exact refusal letter wording without the personal details so you can get better advise.

If UK Naric wasn't available at the time of decision they'll not consider it.
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

cnrlln
Mood:

Post by cnrlln » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 am
Hi Cnrlln

I got the 31st email & also received another email on the 30th October stating they need more time to decide!!!

I’ve been waiting since January😌

I have escalated my case again.. i know it’s a waste of time & money. But let’s see what I hear from them this time..

Hey Mehmoods,

Sorry to hear that you got it as well. Sometimes I feel like UKVI literally have one person processing applications.

I escalated mine on 31 October as well as contacting my MP, heard back today and all the said was to remind us that our case is not straightforward and to wait.

This is really starting to p*ss me off now.

vsab101
Mood:

Post by vsab101 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:43 pm

metanoia wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm
vsab101 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Start a new thread with documents you provided and with exact refusal letter wording without the personal details so you can get better advise.

If UK Naric wasn't available at the time of decision they'll not consider it.
From what i gather, theres no point appealing, I guess because i didnt submit the UK naric.
Biometrics Ahmedabad : 06/01/17 Standard
Documents sent: 06/01 | Received - Sheffield: 09/01
Case Not Straight Forward Email: 31/03
Contacted MP: 19/06
31st October Email: 25/09
Unable to provide Timescale Email: 09/10

metanoia
Pakistan

Post by metanoia » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:10 pm

vsab101 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:43 pm

From what i gather, theres no point appealing, I guess because i didnt submit the UK naric.
Did you submit the expired IELTS result at the time of application ??
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Given that this topic is a 'Still waiting for a decision......' one, can members please NOT post detailed posts about refusals which then inevitably gets more posts asking questions and so on and so on.

If you have had received a refusal, please start your own new topic with the details, simply update in this topic that it was refused and provide the link of your refusal topic where members can ask questions or offer advice.

This topic will be locked if it continues to veer off the subject of those still waiting for a decision.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Any one in here got a decision who's being waiting since January 2017?

Don't know why are they waiting so long

Anyway we are gonna call them tomorrow and keep you the update ✋🏻

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 pm

ak80 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi ak80

I applied for my hubby in January 2017.

He received a msg & a phone call today that the passport is ready for collection

He will go tomorrow to collect it

Will keep u updated

B21
Newly Registered

Post by B21 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi
I applied for my spouse in Feb 2017
2 months ago contacted with MP to send HO a reminder HO replied to MP that they are doing Depth-check on my case and enquiries been given to out side agencies and HO have no control on them HO can’t give me time scale. So I can do nothing apart from waiting.
The Home office don’t know our feelings how we are burning from inside every single day waiting for Decisions.

Lifeisadream

Post by Lifeisadream » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Neosprin wrote:
Refused on basis of not meeting financial requirement and not submitting hmrc 15-16 document.

Thank you.
Do an appeal
Had a similar problem they said we only provided 2 payslips not x6. Done an appeal it's been two weeks got MP involved to they said within a month 🤞Go for the appeal good luck 👍🏽
Sorry to hear that you got refusal too.
Kawal did you get your documents returned and the IHS payments refunded back into your account. Because it's been a month since refusal and haven't received anything.

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Neosprin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:07 am
Kawal111 wrote:
Neosprin wrote:

Thank you.
Do an appeal
Thanks for the reply Kawal. We are thinking of reapplying given that appeal to decision takes 15 weeks to 6 months for family settlement visa.

Did you get an acknowledgement for your appeal and did they mention a timeline?

Do revert. I hope you get your appeal and decision soon.
Ours was an error from the home office as we provided x6 payslips my solicitor has done an appeal for us there are 2 steps in this appeal 1st is a reconsideration review if it's an error from the there side the decision will be overturned and it will take 4-8 weeks. My solicitor has adviced this for us as he goes 99% it won't go to the court.
And thank you🙏🤞
Good luck to you 🙏🙏🙏🤞

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 pm
ak80 wrote:

Hi ak80

He received a msg & a phone call today that the passport is ready for collection

Will keep u updated

I'm definetly sure you are granted friend!
Good luck for tomorrow!
Keep us update 😃✋🏻

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 am

ak80 wrote:

Hi
I saw so many of them getting their visas here who are applied on last year November, December and this year January, February, March, April and May. I saw lots of them from applied on May getting visas these days. Just contact the HO by phone and ask about the status. I thought you got decision mail and waiting for VFS call to collect your passport. Wish you best of luck. Hope for the best.

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:39 am

press1977 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 am
ak80 wrote:

Hi
I saw so many of them getting their visas here who are applied on last year November, December and this year January, February, March, April and May. I saw lots of them from applied on May getting visas these days. Just contact the HO by phone and ask about the status. I thought you got decision mail and waiting for VFS call to collect your passport. Wish you best of luck. Hope for the best.
I'm going to call them today

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:48 am

B21 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:14 pm
Hi
2 months ago contacted with MP to send HO a reminder HO replied to MP that they are doing Depth-check on my case and enquiries been given to out side agencies and HO have no control on them HO can’t give me time scale. So I can do nothing apart from waiting.
The Home office don’t know our feelings how we are burning from inside every single day waiting for Decisions.
Hi
I have same problem too when I was called for HO they said my file is still open and it looks like they doing so many checks. Is your case is very straightforward application or have you been in UK before as well? Have you got any idea why they said they are doing deep checks on your application? In my case I was in UK before as a student. So they might do checks on my application. How about your application.

B21
Newly Registered

Post by B21 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 am

press1977 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:48 am
B21 wrote:
Hi
Hi
I have same problem too when I was called for HO they said my file is still open and it looks like they doing so many checks. Is your case is very straightforward application or have you been in UK before as well? Have you got any idea why they said they are doing deep checks on your application? In my case I was in UK before as a student. So they might do checks on my application. How about your application.
Hi
Got no idea why HO taking so long on enquiries.
I’m already here in uk I applied for my wife’s visa no email received from HO except they ask me for latest bank statement I emailed them on provided email address and also posted as a special delivery after sending them bank statement got phone call for an interview call duration was 22 minuets and 24 secs.
HO should Give visa to my wife we have a child
He got His British passport.
Is anyone there who have kid in Pakistan and still waiting for decision for a long time.
Missing my Wife and my son 😢
I hope In Sha Allah we’ll get a good News Soon.
I’ll pray for all of you and please remember me in your Dua’s.

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 am

B21 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 am
press1977 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:48 am
B21 wrote:
Hi
Hi
Hi
Got no idea why HO taking so long on enquiries.
I’m already here in uk I applied for my wife’s visa no email received from HO except they ask me for latest bank statement I emailed them on provided email address and also posted as a special delivery after sending them bank statement got phone call for an interview call duration was 22 minuets and 24 secs.
HO should Give visa to my wife we have a child
He got His British passport.
Is anyone there who have kid in Pakistan and still waiting for decision for a long time.
Missing my Wife and my son 😢
I hope In Sha Allah we’ll get a good News Soon.
I’ll pray for all of you and please remember me in your Dua’s.
Hi

In your case its pretty straightforward case. They should definitely give you visa. Don't worry you will hear good news very soon. Im missing my wife so badly too. I can't understand why they taking such a long time to give the decisions. Hopefully we all get visa soon. Hope for the best..!!

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:41 am

Hi

Does anyone receive decisions applied on July non priority? I didn't see any post here someone receive visa applied from July non priority. Please update if anyone received decisions applied on July non priority.

pradis12
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by pradis12 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:58 am

ak80 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:39 am
press1977 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 am
ak80 wrote:

Hi
I'm going to call them today
hi

my wife was called to ho yesterday, they took our entire information of application and said that waiting to decision..is that a possible answer or we have to wait still more months?? :cry:

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:59 am

hi
any one here january case who asked to summit any document and got their visa, my wife submit her new IELTS for lifeskill on 6 /10/2017 and still waiting a decision.

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:09 am

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 pm
ak80 wrote:

Hi ak80

Will keep u updated
hi Mehmood87
did u husband get visa?
ur husband and my wife at same time, received case not straightforward emails, now waiting for final decision after submitting english language certificate.

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

ak80 wrote:

Waiting since feb I don’t know what are they doing

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 am

Hi friends
I called for ukvi today and they the system shows that my decision is still awaiting.
They don't know anything further about that.
They have escalated my case again and says they'll get back to me with in 20 working days.

As I can see lot of people who has applied in January are getting their decisions.
I don't know why that I don't get any sound from them.

As they last updated me that my application is in final stages of processing in week ago (last Tuesday)

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 am

ak80 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 am
Hi friends
I called for ukvi today and they the system shows that my decision is still awaiting.
They don't know anything further about that.
They have escalated my case again and says they'll get back to me with in 20 working days.

As I can see lot of people who has applied in January are getting their decisions.
I don't know why that I don't get any sound from them.

As they last updated me that my application is in final stages of processing in week ago (last Tuesday)
Hi
dont worry i m here waiting since january with no reason. a lot of ppl got their decisions, still so many waiting for their final decisions.

M2sam

Post by M2sam » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Biometric, 4/04

Went to the MP, they are very useless :( They can't help you and they are not very helpful, went yesterday and had a bad experience with them, anyways called up my solicitor he say Visa processing is at its peak at the moment, there are lots of decisions, and judging by the scale of decisions on this forum validates his saying. He said he will email on our behalf next week if we don't hear anything. He also said that contacting HO too much can put a U-turn on my application :? so will contact only once by email via solicitor and than God know the future.. I pray for all of you, may Allah give us the strength and may Allah grant us our Visas after such a long wait. Tawakullah.