ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anji
Newly Registered

EEA Permit

Post by Anji » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:46 am

Hi,
I 'm from sri lanka. I started relationship with romanian boy befor 5years in Cyprus.and I have a son 4 years old. My son has romanian passport. I got married befor 7 months in sri lanka and I have also romanian married certificate.
my husband in uk from 2 years. I want to get eea fp. My husband not working full time job. getting payslip every week and monthly income about 1500 .I have some questions to know befor apply .
How many months payslip need.?
Bank statement about 3 months ok ?
Need agreement home his name ?(he stay with aunt's home.)
Need any resident card ?
How can I proof my chat history and photos ? ( from mobile or get in to papers.)
Please I appreciate your answer.

ElizabethApricot

Re: EEA Permit

Post by ElizabethApricot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:27 pm

I read advice somewhere that you should only give them the bare minimum.

This details the required documents: https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/docume ... st-provide

The "Guide to Supporting Documents," which they provide a link to, lists a lot of stuff which you don't need to provide.

My husband and I provided the following:

• Printed out application (I had completed it online in the US) with a passport-sized photo of me glued to the front page
• Receipt from my biometric data appointment (After submitting the application online, I made an appointment to have my biometric data taken at a US Citizen and Immigration Service Office; they send the data on to UKVI, and I had to send my full application and supporting documents along with a biometric receipt via courier to the British Consulate in New York City).
• My passport
• National identity card of my husband (you can submit either your husband's national identity card, or his passport)
• Evidence that husband is exercising treaty rights in the UK: Employer's declaration and ONE (most recent) payslip
• Original marriage certificate (in Polish language)
• Certified translation of marriage certificate into English
• Evidence of relationship prior to marriage--we did this because we've been married less than two years. Also we provided evidence of how we stayed in contact while living apart.

You could submit evidence of living together in the past, as well as how you stayed in contact while being apart. However, if your husband is your son's father, I would think you wouldn't need any evidence of your relationship. Your son's birth certificate with your husband's name on it, plus a certified translation should be enough.

To provide evidence of how we had stayed in contact while living apart, I took screenshots of our call logs and pasted them into a word document, which I then printed. We also submitted airline tickets. For photos of us together, I took screenshots of digital photos opened in Microsoft Picture Manager with the properties box open so that the date the photos were taken was visible.

You shouldn't have to provide evidence of your husband's accommodation.

ElizabethApricot

Post by ElizabethApricot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Also, my husband wrote up a very simple cover letter which looked like this:

My name is XXX and I am a Polish National exercising my treaty rights with employment in the UK. I would like to sponsor my wife, named XXX, for an EEA Family Permit, so that she can join me in the UK.

We are including the following documents with this application:
(LIST OF DOCUMENTS)

I understand that this application will be processed according to EU law (Citizens Rights Directive 2004/38/EC).

Regards,

XXXX

Anji
Newly Registered

Post by Anji » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 am

ElizabethApricot,
Thanks a lot about your information spent your time about me. It's very clear and useful for me. Have a nice time.! :D

Anjalee
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Anjalee » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:50 am

Elizabethapricot,
If you see this post I writing for you given thanks again. I am Anji, you were give me all the information about Eea FP. I got it yesterday. Thank you from my bottom of the heart.