ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wellwisher1928
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by wellwisher1928 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:52 pm

M2sam wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 pm
Biometric, 4/04

Went to the MP, they are very useless :( They can't help you and they are not very helpful, went yesterday and had a bad experience with them, anyways called up my solicitor he say Visa processing is at its peak at the moment, there are lots of decisions, and judging by the scale of decisions on this forum validates his saying. He said he will email on our behalf next week if we don't hear anything. He also said that contacting HO too much can put a U-turn on my application :? so will contact only once by email via solicitor and than God know the future.. I pray for all of you, may Allah give us the strength and may Allah grant us our Visas after such a long wait. Tawakullah.
InshAllah... Allah Kareem

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:45 pm

It's really not easy waiting. Pray more than you call HO. They will get back to you when they want not because you escalate. Praying for everyone to join their families before Christmas holidays.

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Waiting since December 2016 . But I have hope and faith in god .
Prying for everyone.

favoured1ja
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by favoured1ja » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Kumar5689 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm
Prying for everyone.
I'm waiting sInce June .They have emailed saying they are in the process of processing my application. Thats a couple wee

favoured1ja
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by favoured1ja » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Kumar5689 wrote:
Prying for everyone.
Kumar5689 wrote:
Prying for everyone.

Have they email any updates from your submission?I have been waiting sInce June of this year

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi,
I have received some not straight forward emails . Called them and they escalated my case and this like
Third time .

Omar36
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Omar36 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi first post

Been reading through this forum like a hawk. Been a brilliant help. Many thanks to those who have posted previously.

My time line
Biometrics 23/10/17
Documents Sent to Sheffield via Royal Mail special delivery on 31/10/17
Documents signed for 1/11/17
Call to request update 6/11/17 - was advised Application is being processed
Received a call from home office 9/11/17 - asked me questions regarding date of marriage, spouse DOB, employers name, address, roles and responsibilities, managers name, what does the building look like, start date ect.
They also rang my employers 9/11/17 asked questions similar to above including annual turnover (which wasn't answered) , no of employees , what type of work ect.
Spouse (applicant) has not yet been contacted

I did my application my self. Did not use a solicitor.

Good luck to everyone else.

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:54 pm

M2sam wrote:
Biometric, 4/04

Went to the MP, they are very useless :( They can't help you and they are not very helpful, went yesterday and had a bad experience with them, anyways called up my solicitor he say Visa processing is at its peak at the moment, there are lots of decisions, and judging by the scale of decisions on this forum validates his saying. He said he will email on our behalf next week if we don't hear anything. He also said that contacting HO too much can put a U-turn on my application :? so will contact only once by email via solicitor and than God know the future.. I pray for all of you, may Allah give us the strength and may Allah grant us our Visas after such a long wait. Tawakullah.
M2sam, it is really annoying. I'm feeling not better but at least I have the decision. We decided to re apply with a help of lawyer this time. Thank you for your support. I wish you to get your visa very soon!

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Guys , I see so many of you are waiting so long. I was thinking before that only me was waiting so long. Such forums help to not get crazy while waiting. I wish all of you to get visas soon. Inshallah things will be fine soon

favoured1ja
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by favoured1ja » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Kumar5689 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Hi,
I have received some not straight forward emails . Called them and they escalated my case and this like
Third time .
Hi,I as well recieved this .I don't understand how it is that they operate .How far back did they actually sent the email? Have you responded to them.?

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:18 pm

TatianaT wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:04 pm
Guys , I see so many of you are waiting so long. I was thinking before that only me was waiting so long. Such forums help to not get crazy while waiting. I wish all of you to get visas soon. Inshallah things will be fine soon
InshAllah we all will get our visa soon and spouse will be with there sponsors InshAllah very soon please all pray for me to get my visa and go to my wife before Christmas holidays please waiting since February 2017

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:25 am

Hi
It was last week when I received not straight forward
I was on student visa may be that’s why they are taking
Time . But 11 months is too much .
Prying for you and everyone.

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 am

Kumar5689 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:25 am
Hi
It was last week when I received not straight forward
I was on student visa may be that’s why they are taking
Time . But 11 months is too much .
Prying for you and everyone.
Hi
I'm in same situation like you. I was in UK before as a student. I'm waiting since July and your waiting more than me. Do you think is that the reason they taking long time to give our decisions. Have you received any emails such as not straightforward email or 31 October mail. I didn't hear anything from home office. Not even 31st October mail or not straightforward email. Now I'm in 90 Business Days. Have you contacted HO by email or calling them? Hopefully we all get visa soon. Hope for the best.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 am

Hey guys.. have recieved an survey email from uk visa office. But not had a decision made on spouse application? This happened to anyone else before? Don’t u get the survey email after a decision????

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:30 am

hussain252 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 am
Hey guys.. have recieved an survey email from uk visa office. But not had a decision made on spouse application? This happened to anyone else before? Don’t u get the survey email after a decision????
Hi
I got same kind of survey email too without having decision email. Im still waiting for my decision since July 2017. First i thought they made decision and send me that survey email. But when i was called to HO they just said my application is still under processing. When did you receive that survey email? I got it somewhere in October 1st week. When did you do your biometrics? Hopefully we all get visa soon. Hope for the best.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 am

press1977 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:30 am
hussain252 wrote:
Hi
I got same kind of survey email too without having decision email. Im still waiting for my decision since July 2017. First i thought they made decision and send me that survey email. But when i was called to HO they just said my application is still under processing. When did you receive that survey email? I got it somewhere in October 1st week. When did you do your biometrics? Hopefully we all get visa soon. Hope for the best.
Hi applied 22nd June recieved the survey email today. Oh damn got excited for no reason then.. the struggle continues....

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:50 am

Hi
Yes I have received both 31st and not straight forward emails. Called ho so many time and emailed as well.

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:20 am

hussain252 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 am
press1977 wrote:
hussain252 wrote:
Hi
Hi applied 22nd June recieved the survey email today. Oh damn got excited for no reason then.. the struggle continues....
Hi
Me too same I was so excited when I saw that survey email. Then only i called HO and check my application status. Anyway you just contact HO and check your application status. That's the only possible way to get clarify that. Hope we all get visa soon.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:26 am

press1977 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:20 am
hussain252 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 am
press1977 wrote:
hussain252 wrote:
Hi
Hi
Me too same I was so excited when I saw that survey email. Then only i called HO and check my application status. Anyway you just contact HO and check your application status. That's the only possible way to get clarify that. Hope we all get visa soon.
I have just look thru previous posts and someone in September got the exact same survey email as he posted it in here. And 2/3 days later he got this visa...

Is there anyone else here that has recieved a survey email without having a decision made????

Ace87
Mood:
Philippines

Post by Ace87 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:20 pm

hussain252 wrote:

I did get a survey email from last September.
Nothing happen really after I send my reply to that survey email. Untill now still waiting.😐🤐
But not losing hope🙏🙏🙏🙏

M2sam

Post by M2sam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:30 pm

TatianaT wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:54 pm
M2sam wrote:
Biometric, 4/04

M2sam, it is really annoying. I'm feeling not better but at least I have the decision. We decided to re apply with a help of lawyer this time. Thank you for your support. I wish you to get your visa very soon!
Hi Tatiana
Thank you so much, I really hope I do. Good luck to you, I hope everything happens swiftly. Don't let the decision dishearten you, it happens, be strong and optimistic about the future.

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Hope01 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 pm
URGENT!!

My husband has his biometrics done on the 18th October 2017. We paid priority. Please be aware that our decision hub is Warsaw, not Sheffield.

I have just logged into the teleperformance website and it has the box ticked for recieved by UKVI. It has been like this for a while. However just now, there is a tick on 'Passport returned'.... There is no tick next to decision made. What is going on??? I have recieved no emails to say decision has been made nor that my passaport is reasy for collection.

I am so anxious right now. What does this mean?

Im extra anxious at the fact that it hasnt been that long since i submitted - does this mean refusal. Our case is straight forward. We went theough cash saving route

Hi, Have you applied from Albania?

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 pm

hasaan wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:09 am
Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 pm
ak80 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm
Any one in here got a decision who's being waiting since January 2017?

Don't know why are they waiting so long

Anyway we are gonna call them tomorrow and keep you the update ✋🏻
Hi ak80

I applied for my hubby in January 2017.

He received a msg & a phone call today that the passport is ready for collection

He will go tomorrow to collect it

Will keep u updated
hi Mehmood87
did u husband get visa?
ur husband and my wife at same time, received case not straightforward emails, now waiting for final decision after submitting english language certificate.
Hi Hasaan

Hubby’s Visa refused!!

Stupid and silly reasons given.. marriage doesn’t look sufficient to them, less proof of relationship crap!

I honestly don’t believe them! After a 10 months wait this is the response I get?!😡

I gave birth to our child yesterday.. I actually thought I was going to hear a second good news😭

What do U guys suggest.. new application or appeal??

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 pm
hasaan wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:09 am
Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 pm
ak80 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm
Any one in here got a decision who's being waiting since January 2017?

Don't know why are they waiting so long

Anyway we are gonna call them tomorrow and keep you the update ✋🏻
Hi ak80

I applied for my hubby in January 2017.

He received a msg & a phone call today that the passport is ready for collection

He will go tomorrow to collect it

Will keep u updated
hi Mehmood87
did u husband get visa?
ur husband and my wife at same time, received case not straightforward emails, now waiting for final decision after submitting english language certificate.
Hi Hasaan

Hubby’s Visa refused!!

Stupid and silly reasons given.. marriage doesn’t look sufficient to them, less proof of relationship crap!

I honestly don’t believe them! After a 10 months wait this is the response I get?!😡

I gave birth to our child yesterday.. I actually thought I was going to hear a second good news😭

What do U guys suggest.. new application or appeal??
i really feel sorry for visa refusal, and many many congratulations for baby, i think you should go for new application with priority option, i dont know the reasons of refusal 1st you should consult with some solicitor.
my wife still waiting for decision.
regards

M2sam

Post by M2sam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:27 pm

getting refused after so long absolute shocker, I feel for you. Appeal! You got a baby, thats your evidence