ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Subsisting marriage proof

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

1tadmin
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

FLR(M) - Subsisting marriage proof

Post by 1tadmin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi All

My wife's visa is due to expire soon hence having to prepare and apply for the extension soon.

Looking at HO's requirements she is to provide 6 difference documents (utility bills etc.) with both of our names from min of 3 different sources since she has arrived here in the UK.

When we got married, she decided not to change her surname hence her name title is still Ms (not Mrs or Miss) but looking into the documents it seems some of them have miss, others are showing mrs. and a few showing ms. The name itself is always the correct but title is different.
Can you kindly advise if this something I should be concerned about? It's just that we never paid attention and something we just noticed.

Thank you much in advance.

Casa

Re: FLR(M) - Subsisting marriage proof

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:19 pm

This won't be an issue.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.