ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP NEEDED ROR REJECTED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pola 23
Poland

HELP NEEDED ROR REJECTED

Post by pola 23 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:34 pm

HI everyone.i applied for my ror after divorce and is been rejected bcoz i didnt provide them my ex original id/passport.

i have few questions if someone can pls guide me.i made new application with some email conversation history where he clearly said he not gonna provide me his original id/passport..

i had his yellow and blue registration card which i send this time with new application plus a letter from his employer confirming verification that he has seen his original passport so would it help?

second is that i have a english boy friend with whom im looking to get married soon but problem is i dont have my passport with me so i cant book a appointment with counci and i think that it can ruin my ror application status so whats your opinion on it?

shall i wait for my ror desicion to come or i should get married and apply as a british spouse?

anyone pls?

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Re: HELP NEEDED ROR REJECTED

Post by jay.ho » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:49 pm

My advice is apply for ROR again and write down a covering letter and also put this email as a evidence that's you can't provide his id .

Now a days HO take 3 month to make a decision mean soo quick .

Regards

Jay

bobimma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by bobimma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:53 am

I am in the same position myself, however in my own case I was given appeal right. I wondering how safe it is replying as I don't know if home office will come back with a different refusal point this time. Although I have already lodge in an appeal with the tribunal.

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 am

jay.ho wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:49 pm
My advice is apply for ROR again and write down a covering letter and also put this email as a evidence that's you can't provide his id .

Regards

Jay
hi thanks for your reply..yes i made a new application with email evidence that he wont give me his original id..hopefully it will work this time .

now my only concern is that this time they may come back with new objection?so if they refused my first application bcoz i didnt provide them original id so i should assume that other documents have been accepted and they wont come with different refusal reason?

so whats your suggestion about my view to get married again?

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

You sill can married to someone if your application still with HO just go to council with HO letter that's your case is pending with HO and they accept the council accept the letter issued from HO

Regards

Jay

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:54 am

bobimma wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:53 am
I am in the same position myself, however in my own case I was given appeal right. I wondering how safe it is replying as I don't know if home office will come back with a different refusal point this time. Although I have already lodge in an appeal with the tribunal.

I think you should go for appeal because you got right is appeal and also make a fresh application.

bobimma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by bobimma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:23 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:54 am
bobimma wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:53 am

I think you should go for appeal because you got right is appeal and also make a fresh application.
Please how about the risk of further reason for refusal is I reply. Or do think it is unlikely that they will do so.

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 pm

pola 23 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 am
jay.ho wrote:

Regards

Jay
hi thanks for your reply..yes i made a new application with email evidence that he wont give me his original id..hopefully it will work this time .

now my only concern is that this time they may come back with new objection?so if they refused my first application bcoz i didnt provide them original id so i should assume that other documents have been accepted and they wont come with different refusal reason?

anyone else with advice pls?

bobimma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by bobimma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:14 pm

pola 23 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 pm
pola 23 wrote:
jay.ho wrote:

Regards

Jay

Please was your application refused or rejected. Because there is a difference between refusal and rejection. If your application was rejected then it is not a home office decision. They simply return the pack as invalid, however if it was refused with appeal right, then it is a home office decision which means they would have checked all your document to arrive at that conclusion.

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:06 pm

bobimma wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:14 pm
pola 23 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 pm
pola 23 wrote:
jay.ho wrote:

Regards

Jay

Please was your application refused or rejected. Because there is a difference between refusal and rejection. If your application was rejected then it is not a home office decision. They simply return the pack as invalid, however if it was refused with appeal right, then it is a home office decision which means they would have checked all your document to arrive at that conclusion.
hi.it was rejected bcoz didnt provide original id/passport and now i made fresh application and sent them my ex blue registration card so would it help?

tnxs