ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

720 (7b) paragraph

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Babymi
Newly Registered
Denmark

720 (7b) paragraph

Post by Babymi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:01 pm

I recently applied for a standard uk visitor visa together with my kids without answering the section "have you ever been known by any other name?", just because I mistook the question to mean if I had ever had older passports using other names. Please, what will be the likely outcome of my application in the light of this.
Also, I ticked no in the section that asked about previous cautions, penalties all because I thought this question was the exact one as on the old form as I know that by heart. Thanks!

*Moderators, please delete my previous post on this same topic. Still lærning the ropes here, thus the mistakes.