ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FaarzH

Re: Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Post by FaarzH » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:01 am

mgb wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 am
What is so hard to understand in article 6 of the directive 2004/38

Article 6
Right of residence for up to three months

1. Union citizens shall have the right of residence on the territory of another Member State for a
period of up to three months without any conditions or any formalities other than the requirement to
hold a valid identity card or passport.

2. The provisions of paragraph 1 shall also apply to family members in possession of a valid
passport who are not nationals of a Member State, accompanying or joining the Union citizen

it means when she be there i can apply to go and meet her i guess it will be short term visa !

mgb

Post by mgb » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:29 am

Right you apply via the schengen visa application form. Tick other in field 21 and write family member eu.
If you are in the guest country you both can move to Poland and you can apply for the national residence card.

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:47 am

FaarzH wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 pm
baigbaig wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 am
FaarzH wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:23 am
Hello everyone , faraz here i know my wife since 2011 and we decided to get marry last year , and she came pakistan we married and our marriage is registered in poland and pakistan too , she did all paper work she sent me invitation letter and rest documents , i applied for visa for 2 times got refused polish embassy is not satisfied i will be back , intention to leave the schengen state could not be ascertained , purpose for justification could not be determined

i am going to meet my wife what other justification do they need

there is not such visa in poland , marriage/spouse or family reunion

if we apply to another schengen country under directive do ya think it will help us to get visa , under directive ? 2004/38/ec my wife lives in poland and works in poland

please help me out
we both miss each other tired of this online world texting each other daily
Hi Dear,

Did you successful in your process or you still struggling and what documents your wife provide,,..?
she is struggling to get job in another eu country she is still in poland
better apply to poland and hire a immigration lawyer. As my wife also going back to poland and i apply to poland she is in another eu country i applied visa but get refuse the best is to apply to poland as poland is her home country.....

when you applied to poland did she attach her job contract and payslips, bank statment???

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 am

baigbaig wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:47 am
FaarzH wrote:
baigbaig wrote:
FaarzH wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:23 am
Hello everyone , faraz here i know my wife since 2011 and we decided to get marry last year , and she came pakistan we married and our marriage is registered in poland and pakistan too , she did all paper work she sent me invitation letter and rest documents , i applied for visa for 2 times got refused polish embassy is not satisfied i will be back , intention to leave the schengen state could not be ascertained , purpose for justification could not be determined

i am going to meet my wife what other justification do they need

there is not such visa in poland , marriage/spouse or family reunion

if we apply to another schengen country under directive do ya think it will help us to get visa , under directive ? 2004/38/ec my wife lives in poland and works in poland

please help me out
we both miss each other tired of this online world texting each other daily
Hi Dear,

Did you successful in your process or you still struggling and what documents your wife provide,,..?
better apply to poland and hire a immigration lawyer. As my wife also going back to poland and i apply to poland she is in another eu country i applied visa but get refuse the best is to apply to poland as poland is her home country.....

when you applied to poland did she attach her job contract and payslips, bank statment???

what was the refusal remarks ? on what reasons they refused ur application can be refused on public health safety and securtiy, and in which country your wife works ?
i got refuse 3 time from Pakistan polish embassy
yes i applied with job contract and payslips and bank statement everything but they refused at embassy i met 3 guys who got same situation like me , they are also being refused

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am

baigbaig wrote:

I guess you applied at the german embassy.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:04 pm

mgb wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am
baigbaig wrote:

I guess you applied at the german embassy.
i didnt saw any success case from pakistan under directive ? so far ?
which countries have easy policy (under directive ?

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:58 am

FaarzH wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 am
baigbaig wrote:
FaarzH wrote:
baigbaig wrote:

Hi Dear,

what was the refusal remarks ? on what reasons they refused ur application can be refused on public health safety and securtiy, and in which country your wife works ?
yes i applied with job contract and payslips and bank statement everything but they refused at embassy i met 3 guys who got same situation like me , they are also being refused
Hi Dear,

Which application you filled for visa to Poland. Schengen visa or visa to Poland only ..?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:35 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:58 am
FaarzH wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 am
baigbaig wrote:
FaarzH wrote:

Hi Dear,

Which application you filled for visa to Poland. Schengen visa or visa to Poland only ..?
bhai i filled both types of visa , ap mujhy yeh batye apki wife konsi country mai thi aur refuse kyun kia ?

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Germany

you cant fill both application i think you joke ?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:41 pm
Germany

you cant fill both application i think you joke ?
brother refus ? and first i tried schengen then i applied for national both got refused , three times

mgb

Post by mgb » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:13 am

There is no visa type defined for family reunification in polish law.
If you go the polish way you are on the mercy of the polish embassy.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:06 pm

mgb wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:13 am
There is no visa type defined for family reunification in polish law.
If you go the polish way you are on the mercy of the polish embassy.
absolutely dont waste ur time and enrgy in poland

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello everyone, some of you know my story, summary applied in Polish embassy got refused n then french embassy under directive got refused n now we want to go again for Polish embassy. I seriously don’t know why they make laws if they aren’t implemented in real world. I just get this done n it is getting more and more lengthy, what you suggest?

mgb

Post by mgb » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:40 pm

What was the reason for the refusal from the french embassy?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:27 pm
Hello everyone, some of you know my story, summary applied in Polish embassy got refused n then french embassy under directive got refused n now we want to go again for Polish embassy. I seriously don’t know why they make laws if they aren’t implemented in real world. I just get this done n it is getting more and more lengthy, what you suggest?
what was the reason for french emabassy ? why they refused you

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Marraige of convenience they said. I have a daughter proof of living together in uk and so much more but failed in appeal, appeal board considered it a tourist visa application and refused appeal i wasted so much money with lawyer too. Now i am done it is one year i am struggling.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:04 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm
Marraige of convenience they said. I have a daughter proof of living together in uk and so much more but failed in appeal, appeal board considered it a tourist visa application and refused appeal i wasted so much money with lawyer too. Now i am done it is one year i am struggling.
how can they put such objection on u ? whats ur nationality and ur husband nationality ? are you guys travelling together or you husband is living in any other eu country ?

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Polish +pakistani and he is in Pakistan

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:57 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm
Polish +pakistani and he is in Pakistan
halleluyeah , im also a victim of polish embassy brutality and mental torture seriously
im a pakistani and wife is polish

did u tried to settle down in another eu country and applied it from there ?

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm

We tried in french embassy under eu directive but got refused on marriage of convenience, it is crazy that they cannot see a child n put such allegations. What are your circumstances n what you plan?

mgb

Post by mgb » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 am

Did you file a complain with solvit and additionally with the EU commission.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:12 am

mgb wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 am
Did you file a complain with solvit and additionally with the EU commission.
i really respect you MGB and Gokulatti, you guys are doing a great job , helping out people thats the purpose of our life to give a hand to needy , if not then hands then words are enough , really respect you both:)

learnt alot from you guys

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:07 pm

I respect you all helping here. Thank you. On what grounds I should complain to solvit or eu?

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:16 pm

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Mgb I really appreciate your help but on what grounds I should appeal in eu n solvit. I did complain once n they closed my file saying french embassy consider our application as marraige of convenience. What should i say to them this time n against who I should complain. Where should i go... seriously it is being hell of task to go through this procedure n no one is there who wants to solve it