ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

B21
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by B21 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah after a long waiting my wife got entry clearance Visa.
Today received an email from VSF PASSPORT is ready for collection.
After 9 months and 5 days VISA Granted.
Am so happy 😀 and I’ll pray for all of you and your spouses to get their visas and join the families.
I have gone through this stressful and painful period I know how you guys feel.
We can’t do anything accept praying to Allah (swt) and waiting for decisions
Never loss hope
In Sha Allah you all will get good news soon.
All the best guys

wellwisher1928
Mood:

Post by wellwisher1928 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:08 pm

B21 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:50 pm
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Am so happy 😀 and I’ll pray for all of you and your spouses to get their visas and join the families.
Never loss hope
All the best guys
Congratulation.....

B21
Newly Registered

Post by B21 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 pm

wellwisher1928 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:08 pm
B21 wrote:
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Never loss hope
All the best guys
Congratulation.....
Thanks A lot

1Dmanu
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by 1Dmanu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:49 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 pm
Any april applicants still waiting????????
Waiting since April :(

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 pm

B21 wrote:
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Never loss hope
All the best guys
Brother many many congrats to you and your spouse I was telling your timeline to my wife I mean my sponsor she and I are so happy for you please pray some shukranay k nawafil that you got the visa and also pray for us we are also waiting since February 2017

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

B21 wrote:
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Never loss hope
All the best guys
many many congrats, let me know what s the timing of gerrys to collect passport?

B21
Newly Registered

Post by B21 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:48 am

hasaan wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm
B21 wrote:
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Never loss hope
All the best guys
many many congrats, let me know what s the timing of gerrys to collect passport?
Thanks Dear
Timing in Gerry’s for Passports Collection are 2pm to 5pm

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 am

Hi
Does anyone here receive decisions recently applied from Sri Lanka? I've waiting since July. Is there anyone here receive decision applied in July? I saw posts some of them waiting since last year November and December. This waiting is so painful and stressful. Can't plan anything in our life's. I didn't see my spouse 6 months now. We only can do waiting and hoping for the best. Hope we all get visa soon.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:27 am

Final update!!!!
VISA GRANTED!!!! ALHUMDILILLAH!!!
valid frm 6/11/2017 to 6/12/2017
Just wanted to say this was my third application. and the case wasn't that simple either. first time I got a refused the decision took over 1.5 years but i didnt lose hope. so keep faith guys. my prays for all of use still waiting, hope use all get reunited with ur spouses ASAP!!!
Good Luck!!!

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 am

hussain252 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:27 am
Final update!!!!
Just wanted to say this was my third application. and the case wasn't that simple either. first time I got a refused the decision took over 1.5 years but i didnt lose hope. so keep faith guys. my prays for all of use still waiting, hope use all get reunited with ur spouses ASAP!!!
Good Luck!!!
Hi
Congratulations.. Your long waiting is over now. Good luck. Just want to ask you have your application received two times. Have you been in UK before as well. What kind of complicity in your application. Mine also that kind of complicated application. I was in UK as student previously as well.

pradis12
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by pradis12 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 am

press1977 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 am
Hi
Does anyone here receive decisions recently applied from Sri Lanka? I've waiting since July. Is there anyone here receive decision applied in July? I saw posts some of them waiting since last year November and December. This waiting is so painful and stressful. Can't plan anything in our life's. I didn't see my spouse 6 months now. We only can do waiting and hoping for the best. Hope we all get visa soon.
hi
no yet, waiting since june. i called ho last week they said waiting for decision..
we should have to wait. btw my wife planning to come SriLanka next week for her holiday..

wellwisher1928
Mood:

Post by wellwisher1928 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 am

hussain252 wrote:
Final update!!!!
Good Luck!!!
Conratulation hussain252..... MashAllah

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:44 am

press1977 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 am
hussain252 wrote:
Final update!!!!
Good Luck!!!
Hi
Congratulations.. Your long waiting is over now. Good luck. Just want to ask you have your application received two times. Have you been in UK before as well. What kind of complicity in your application. Mine also that kind of complicated application. I was in UK as student previously as well.
hi press1977

yes my wife came to uk on a visit visa after our wedding. she had the visit visa prior to our wedding. she overstayed the visa as she got pregnant and I didn't want to send her back until after we had our child. obviously this made our case more complicated even though my daughter has a british passport the case got complicated for her. thankfully our solicitor explained it all in the explanation and now is sorted. would recommend u have the right immigration solicitor.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 am

hi
thanks wellwisher1928
guys one question does my wife need to show the original TB test certificate or can she show a copy of it? and is there anything else she needs to show at the airport?

wellwisher1928
Mood:

Post by wellwisher1928 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am

hussain252 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 am
hi
thanks wellwisher1928
guys one question does my wife need to show the original TB test certificate or can she show a copy of it? and is there anything else she needs to show at the airport?
Yes Hussain252, at time of entry immigration officer ask for TB test certificate. I think Color copy will work.

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 am

hussain252 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:44 am
press1977 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 am
hussain252 wrote:
Final update!!!!
Good Luck!!!
Hi
hi press1977

yes my wife came to uk on a visit visa after our wedding. she had the visit visa prior to our wedding. she overstayed the visa as she got pregnant and I didn't want to send her back until after we had our child. obviously this made our case more complicated even though my daughter has a british passport the case got complicated for her. thankfully our solicitor explained it all in the explanation and now is sorted. would recommend u have the right immigration solicitor.
Hi
Thanks you very much for your reply. It's all finished for you now. You can start life with your loved once.. Hopefully everyone here waiting for their decisions will hear good news soon. Is there anyway to get your solicitor's contract details if you don't mind. Is your solicitor from UK? Can you just give me his or her solicitor name or any contact details. That would be really helpful. Thanks. Wish you all the best..

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:20 am

pradis12 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 am
press1977 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 am
Hi
hi
no yet, waiting since june. i called ho last week they said waiting for decision..
we should have to wait. btw my wife planning to come SriLanka next week for her holiday..
Hi
I applied same time too. I did my online application in June and biometrics was on first week of July. I called HO in October last week but they said still in processing noting more than that. Didn't see anyone from Sri Lanka receiving decisions recently in this forum. Hope you can travel to UK with your wife. Don't worry you will hear good news very soon. Hopefully we all are hear good news soon. Hope for the best. Please let me know if you have any updates.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:21 am

press1977 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 am
Hi
Thanks you very much for your reply. It's all finished for you now. You can start life with your loved once.. Hopefully everyone here waiting for their decisions will hear good news soon.
Is there anyway to get your solicitor's contract details if you don't mind. Is your solicitor from UK? Can you just give me his or her solicitor name or any contact details.
That would be really helpful. Thanks. Wish you all the best..
Members are not permitted to post solicitor names, details or contact information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bapcaiuk
Newly Registered

Post by bapcaiuk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:22 am

Mine was showing 25th May for my SET LR application with amendments huh, lol......... applied in 12/ 2016. But when i checked, status recently it say same as awaiting decision but there is no date on that now. Is that a case with you guys as well?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 am

bapcaiuk wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:22 am
Mine was showing 25th May for my SET LR application with amendments huh, lol......... applied in 12/ 2016. But when i checked, status recently it say same as awaiting decision but there is no date on that now. Is that a case with you guys as well?
This topic is for spouse visas from abroad ONLY. Kindly refrain from posting updates or questions regarding your Set(LR) ILR application here.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 am

hussain252 wrote:
Final update!!!!
Good Luck!!!
many many congratulations
my wife also got visa after 10 months almost.
Thanks to Allah

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

Hi
Many many congratulations. You just gave us hope and
I really admire your patience and faith in god. I am in 12 months running waiting. It will end soon .
God bless you . I

hasaan
Newly Registered

Post by hasaan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:51 am

Kumar5689 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am
Hi
Many many congratulations. You just gave us hope and
I really admire your patience and faith in god. I am in 12 months running waiting. It will end soon .
God bless you . I
May God Bless you with good news. Amin

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:46 pm

wellwisher1928 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am
hussain252 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 am
hi
thanks wellwisher1928
Yes Hussain252, at time of entry immigration officer ask for TB test certificate. I think Color copy will work.
the tb test certificate is only valid for another few days. she will be travelling after it expires. does she need to get a new certificate made?

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm

hasaan wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 am
hussain252 wrote:
Final update!!!!
Good Luck!!!
many many congratulations
my wife also got visa after 10 months almost.
Thanks to Allah
Mubaraka to u bro.

All the best