ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FaarzH

Re: Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Post by FaarzH » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:49 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:53 pm
Mgb I really appreciate your help but on what grounds I should appeal in eu n solvit. I did complain once n they closed my file saying french embassy consider our application as marraige of convenience. What should i say to them this time n against who I should complain. Where should i go... seriously it is being hell of task to go through this procedure n no one is there who wants to solve it
french embassy consider our application as marraige of convenience how they judged your application ?

mgb

Post by mgb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:32 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:53 pm
Mgb I really appreciate your help but on what grounds I should appeal in eu n solvit. I did complain once n they closed my file saying french embassy consider our application as marraige of convenience.
Visa handbook C(2010) 1620 final part III

3.8. Refusal to issue a visa
The authorities must be able to build a convincing case while respecting all the safeguards of the Directive which must be correctly and fully transposed in national law. The decision refusing the visa application on grounds of public policy, public security or public health or on grounds of abuse or fraud must be notified in writing, fully justified (e.g. by listing all legal and material aspect taken into account when concluding that the marriage is a marriage of convenience or that the presented birth certificate is fake) and must specify where and when the appeal can be lodged.

Did the french embassy fully justified their decision in writing? Simply saying so is not enough.

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 am

Yes mgb you are right totally i read that article but, They write one sentence Refusal that tgey consider it is a marriage of convenience.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:13 am

lidia_9 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 am
Yes mgb you are right totally i read that article but, They write one sentence Refusal that tgey consider it is a marriage of convenience.
but what was the reason do you think they put u such objection ? didnt you visited pakistan ? did u lived with him so far ? i am just curious why they took such action

mgb

Post by mgb » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:29 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 am
Complain with that reason.

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm

We lived together in uk for two years n i have documented proof of that and have daughter together. Ok I will complain to eu but its procedure is quite long. What you guys suggest to make it faster, what about you faarz how long you guys have lived together? And do you have children? Can you inbox me your wife contact so maybe we can sort out something together?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm
We lived together in uk for two years n i have documented proof of that and have daughter together. Ok I will complain to eu but its procedure is quite long. What you guys suggest to make it faster, what about you faarz how long you guys have lived together? And do you have children? Can you inbox me your wife contact so maybe we can sort out something together?
we married last year in Pakistan since then trying for visa for Poland but no result so far , no we dont have children, did u visited pakistan ? i assume ur husband is in pakistan did u visited him ? did u guys went to embassy together ? and which type of visa your husband appplied for france ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 pm

lidia_9 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm
Your PM privilege has now been withdrawn for sending unsolicited PMs to member and asking members for contact details or to contact you/your spouse. Any further posts from you trying to circumvent any immigration rules or 'sort out something together', and your access to the forum will be terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lidia_9
- thin ice -

Post by lidia_9 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:36 am

Ok sorry I didn’t know that