ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Russell59

Schengen Visa

Post by Russell59 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 am

My Belarus Wife arrived in the UK on 15th of this Month.She has a Spouse Visa.I would like to take her to Paris for a Short visit.How soon after arriving in the UK can she make an application for a Schengen Visa ?

Casa

Re: Schengen Visa

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:05 am

As soon as she likes.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Alan1lever
Newly Registered

Post by Alan1lever » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi can you please advise me where to apply for a schengen visa. my wife is here in the uk on a spousal visa (WE ARE MARRIED) and we would like to go to spain for a holiday thanks

Alan

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Alan1lever wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm
Hi can you please advise me where to apply for a schengen visa. my wife is here in the uk on a spousal visa (WE ARE MARRIED) and we would like to go to spain for a holiday thanks

Alan
http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados ... tment.aspx
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.