ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by Ciaocico » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:42 pm

swintooh wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 pm
Ciaocico wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:07 pm
Please any one you why I can’t see my application on lain aply 07/11/2017 ? I can’t understand Sam people you can see me no ??
Let me quote the Home Office: "Just wait until morning of 08/05/2018, then call us and we will tell you to wait another 20 working days - till 06/06/2018 then write us a letter and by 30/06/2018 we will respond with the explanation that your application is very complex and you need to wait until the case is decided. Oh and by the way, you can't trust any information we give you online, by email or by phone."

On more serious note, I wouldn't worry if you can't see the status for the first month or so and would call the helpline only if you don't get the acknowledgement email and letter, along with the request for biometrics - by the 2nd week of December.
!!!!!!!!! I do bimetrc me and my son I get letter Emil just I can’t trak onlain Me and may son Eu !!!!

Razayee
Newly Registered
Iran

Delay naturalisation application

Post by Razayee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi . I applied on 27th of April but still waiting for the decision. I rang home office but they didn't say anything to me . After 7 days waiting for the response, they send me an email . They say my case still not decided and they going to do further investigation. Very frustrating 😔😔 .I have been waiting for about 7 months

Arshsam

Post by Arshsam » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Devil81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:45 am
HarryC wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:32 pm
So for me 10 working days are over. And still no post.
Its soo annoying that caseworkers arent logical headed person. Postman been and dropped all letters and it didnt had any letter from homeoffice. I called at 3:30 pm today and yet they said, call next day as your 10 working days arent over yet.
Now i have to call tomorrow.
They said it will be referred and escalated. God knows when will I receive my letter
Hi

What date did you see your approval (Decided) online?
I saw mine decided on 15th Nov but haven't received the letter yet.

As I didn't use to check the online tool regularly, I am not sure when was my case decided. It could have been before 15th. I used to check only once a week!!
Hi,

I'm on same boat still waiting for the letter, will ring them in morning and ask...

hopefully we will get very soon without any errors...

keep updating...

Dacare2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dacare2017 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 pm

guys, if your application is up 6 to 7 month no update on your application, the best way is to contact your MP because i visit citizens advice last week and the lady said the way to help your application process is to contact your local MP because This is not fair. I work for NHS every day no shift but we still care for the patient and no once explain to the patient why i cant give you your medicine because no shift i think This is on fair that pay for the service and we did not receive a good service. why :evil: :twisted: :wink: :shock: :mrgreen:

RobinCzWa
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by RobinCzWa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:05 am

Guys, is anybody here who applied on or after 19 October and his Case ID is recognised by this Check the status service?

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:50 am

RobinCzWa wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:05 am
Guys, is anybody here who applied on or after 19 October and his Case ID is recognised by this Check the status service?
Yes man all people New can’t check status me as wall apply 6/11/2017 I do but I can’t check status I think is peroplem onlain

Devil81
Mood:

Post by Devil81 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am

Arshsam wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm
Devil81 wrote:
HarryC wrote:
Its soo annoying that caseworkers arent logical headed person. Postman been and dropped all letters and it didnt had any letter from homeoffice. I called at 3:30 pm today and yet they said, call next day as your 10 working days arent over yet.
They said it will be referred and escalated. God knows when will I receive my letter
Hi

As I didn't use to check the online tool regularly, I am not sure when was my case decided. It could have been before 15th. I used to check only once a week!!
Hi,

I'm on same boat still waiting for the letter, will ring them in morning and ask...

keep updating...
Called UKVI this morning...My case was decided on 14th Nov & I saw it on 15th. I have been asked to call after 10 days if letter does not arrive.

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 am

Devil81 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am
Arshsam wrote:
Devil81 wrote:
HarryC wrote:
Hi

Hi,

keep updating...
Called UKVI this morning...My case was decided on 14th Nov & I saw it on 15th. I have been asked to call after 10 days if letter does not arrive.
hi there, what number did you call for UKVI? Would be useful to know. Cheers!

SKV01
Newly Registered

Post by SKV01 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:51 am

Hi All, the status of my application changed to ‘Decided’ on 16.11.17 and I’m still waiting for the letter from HO. In the meantime checked with the Council if they have received my details, but they haven’t yet!

I’m aware that we have to wait 10 working days but I assumed that council will receive Info by now! Do any of you guys have similar experience? Thanks in advance.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 am

SKV01 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:51 am
Hi All, the status of my application changed to ‘Decided’ on 16.11.17 and I’m still waiting for the letter from HO. In the meantime checked with the Council if they have received my details, but they haven’t yet!

I’m aware that we have to wait 10 working days but I assumed that council will receive Info by now! Do any of you guys have similar experience? Thanks in advance.
As far as I know the council receives the post from HO once a week as this what my local council said when I called them yesterday (every Wednesday to my local one) and I was asked to call again the next few Wednesdays! So try to know which day will be for your local one so you can have an idea and you can always call them on that specific day! Also ask for someone from the registrar office to speak to or leave your details and quiery for the them to call you back! Good luck
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17

ddkuk
Newly Registered
India

Post by ddkuk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 am

I applied 1 month before through NCS and still the online status could not recognize my case number (2292****). Any others applied in October have the same issue. I completely understand that the system is Beta, but just wanted to check/confirm if I am the only unlucky one.

SKV01
Newly Registered

Post by SKV01 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am

softy monster wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 am
SKV01 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:51 am

As far as I know the council receives the post from HO once a week as this what my local council said when I called them yesterday (every Wednesday to my local one) and I was asked to call again the next few Wednesdays! So try to know which day will be for your local one so you can have an idea and you can always call them on that specific day! Also ask for someone from the registrar office to speak to or leave your details and quiery for the them to call you back! Good luck
Hi Softy Monster, thanks for your response. I just spoke to the council guys and it seems like they receive post every working day from HO and usually within a week after the candidate received the letter from HO!!

Seems like this will be another waiting game.

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm

ddkuk wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 am
I applied 1 month before through NCS and still the online status could not recognize my case number (2292****). Any others applied in October have the same issue. I completely understand that the system is Beta, but just wanted to check/confirm if I am the only unlucky one.
The reference number 22961***has not been recognised. Apply 6/11/17 leter confirm and biumtrc11/11/2017 biometric dan 17/11/2017 I am EU I can’t check status any on can help ?thanks

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Ciaocico wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ddkuk wrote:
The reference number 22961***has not been recognised. Apply 6/11/17 leter confirm and biumtrc11/11/2017 biometric dan 17/11/2017 I am EU I can’t check status any on can help ?thanks
I am going to reply to you in Italian :) :

Il sistema online non e' affidabile al momento. Visto che la tua application e' di questo mese e hai gia' fatto il biometric enrollment, ti tocca di stare in fila. Io aspetto da 3 mesi e chiaramente come te non ho modo di controllare lo stato della richiesta. Tanto per dirtela come e', devi aspettare almeno 2 o 3 mesi per la decisione. Non vale la pena controllare ogni giorno. QUando sara' sara'!

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:27 pm

baccus99 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:19 pm
Ciaocico wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm
ddkuk wrote:

I am going to reply to you in Italian :) :

non english text removed by moderator

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:32 pm

My sons ref changed just now to decided so the system is being updated regularly since in morning was showing as awaiting - good luck to you all and try to be patient as I'm sure it's just a matter of wait

MYA

Post by MYA » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm

What’s your timeline 2017 freedom

The information you gave is useless for the members without timeline

Devil81
Mood:

Post by Devil81 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 pm

baccus99 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 am
Devil81 wrote:
Arshsam wrote:
Devil81 wrote:

Hi

Hi,

keep updating...
If you put your case ID and on the page where it shows decided, there is a link 'contact us' which will show you the phone number and email address for the HO.
Anyways this is the number I gave a call 0300 123 2253
Good luck!!

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 pm

MYA wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm
What’s your timeline 2017 freedom

The information you gave is useless for the members without timeline
If you have an acknowledgement email, letter and biometric letter then you have the start of a timeline. Doesn't matter if you can't track it, your on their system. And you can keep track when six months expires.

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Devil81 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 pm
baccus99 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 am
Devil81 wrote:
Arshsam wrote:

Hi,

keep updating...
If you put your case ID and on the page where it shows decided, there is a link 'contact us' which will show you the phone number and email address for the HO.
Anyways this is the number I gave a call 0300 123 2253
Good luck!!
thank you for that Devil81, appreciated!

yankettegal
Newly Registered

Post by yankettegal » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 pm

thank you for that Devil81, appreciated!
[/quote]

For what it is worth, I had my ceremony yesterday and my status still displays "Awaiting Decision". Not exactly accurate! :roll:

Trump1979
Newly Registered
United States of America

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by Trump1979 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi guys,
Just a quick question; I’ve applied for British Citizenship a month ago and I’ve already done my fingerprints and the money’s gone off my account 3 weeks ago.... My problem is that when I’m trying to check the status of my application online with the HO reference number that came with the acknowledgment letter, it says: “ the reference has not been recognised” so I don’t why my application is not yet online like the other or may be I ain’t doing something right. Please , can someone tell me what to do and how to do it in order to be able to have access to my BC application online. Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Trump1979 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Hi guys,
Just a quick question; I’ve applied for British Citizenship a month ago and I’ve already done my fingerprints and the money’s gone off my account 3 weeks ago.... My problem is that when I’m trying to check the status of my application online with the HO reference number that came with the acknowledgment letter, it says: “ the reference has not been recognised” so I don’t why my application is not yet online like the other or may be I ain’t doing something right. Please , can someone tell me what to do and how to do it in order to be able to have access to my BC application online. Thanks,
I have moved your post to the 'status check topic' as it is not appropriate to post in a timiline only thread.

Someone posted earlier that not all applicants are able to view the status online. Important to note also that it is a BETA trial service and not reliable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:27 pm
Trump1979 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Hi guys,
I have moved your post to the 'status check topic' as it is not appropriate to post in a timiline only thread.

Someone posted earlier that not all applicants are able to view the status online. Important to note also that it is a BETA trial service and not reliable.
Please CR001 To see online or not see no difference ( status)

bbccdd
Newly Registered

Post by bbccdd » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi everyone
i have applied on 13th of July and haven't received anything about my decision . my status shows awaiting decision since 20th July, Is there anyone who is waiting from 20th july ?
Thanks