ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saj626

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by saj626 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:30 pm

bbccdd wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 pm
Hi everyone
i have applied on 13th of July and haven't received anything about my decision . my status shows awaiting decision since 20th July, Is there anyone who is waiting from 20th july ?
Thanks
Hello bbccdd

I have applied on 29 June application received on 3 July awaiting decision last updated on 7th July on website.since then I am waiting everyday still no luck for me

bbccdd
Newly Registered

Post by bbccdd » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:37 pm

saj626 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:30 pm
bbccdd wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 pm
Hi everyone
i have applied on 13th of July and haven't received anything about my decision . my status shows awaiting decision since 20th July, Is there anyone who is waiting from 20th july ?
Thanks
Hello bbccdd

I have applied on 29 June application received on 3 July awaiting decision last updated on 7th July on website.since then I am waiting everyday still no luck for me
Dear saj626, you will get their reply soon i guess.

RobinCzWa
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by RobinCzWa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:27 pm
Trump1979 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Hi guys,
Just a quick question; I’ve applied for British Citizenship a month ago and I’ve already done my fingerprints and the money’s gone off my account 3 weeks ago.... My problem is that when I’m trying to check the status of my application online with the HO reference number that came with the acknowledgment letter, it says: “ the reference has not been recognised” so I don’t why my application is not yet online like the other or may be I ain’t doing something right. Please , can someone tell me what to do and how to do it in order to be able to have access to my BC application online. Thanks,
I have moved your post to the 'status check topic' as it is not appropriate to post in a timiline only thread.

Someone posted earlier that not all applicants are able to view the status online. Important to note also that it is a BETA trial service and not reliable.
In my opinion , HO stopped putting new application ID numbers to this "Checking status" service from about middle of October. I applied at 19 Oct and still my Case ID number is not recognised.
I chcked 1100 numbers arround my one - 100 over and 1000 below - in result there are any with awaiting a decision status. As well I didn't heard about others recognised application which was applied in half October or later.

Mcmahon1
Newly Registered
Denmark

Status change

Post by Mcmahon1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Online status now changed to decided after 69 days. So nervous.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Status change

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Mcmahon1 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:04 pm
Online status now changed to decided after 69 days. So nervous.
Please follow the request already made on the 21st. It is not necessary to start a new topic each time you have a status update.

british-citizenship/status-t243837.html#p1564537
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mcmahon1
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Mcmahon1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you. Still getting used to it all. So yes decided after 69 days. Fingers crossed

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Mcmahon1 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:18 pm
Thank you. Still getting used to it all. So yes decided after 69 days. Fingers crossed
Lucky you and good luck buddy! 83 days and still counting...

Mcmahon1
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Mcmahon1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 pm

You too Baccus. Hope you’ll be lucky. Worried it’s bad news since only 69 days :-( but hoping for good news.

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:08 pm

MYA wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm
What’s your timeline 2017 freedom

The information you gave is useless for the members without timeline
HI

Sorry I was waiting to complete the process then post all dates

Applied on 25th of August
Decided on 23 and that's when status changed to decided
Received certificate on 24th ( really fast)
Certificate dated 23 - really impressed with the delivery

Confirmed with passport office that application has been received on 24th as well and wait ting for passport (JCAP application)

So they are working and I'm sure yours will be next -
Status can change anytime and that's what happen to my sons application ( status changed around 12)
Best of luck to you all and many many thanks to every one in this forum for their input especially CR001 and other admins too

Dacare2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dacare2017 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with this question!!

If your application said Decided and the decision has been posted to you and We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.

please what is the mean?

Cheers!!

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Dacare2017 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:28 pm
Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with this question!!

If your application said Decided and the decision has been posted to you and We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.

please what is the mean?

Cheers!!
Application reference: xxxxxxxx
Decided
What does this mean?
The decision has been posted to you. We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.
The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided.
If you don't receive your decision within 10 working days, you can phone us and we will look into this for you.

Don't worry about it, this is for everyone to see once the application is decided it's not good or bad, it's just generic message! The only thing you have to do now is to sit tight and wait for your postman to deliver your A5 brown envelope! Good luck
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:48 am

Finally...
I've just received my invitation letter which was decided on 14th Nov, the funny think i had to call my local council (Islington in North London) few times to check if they have anything from HO, and when i got the HO invitation letter,i noticed that it's my local council it was the one i used in the first place when i applied through NCS in Camden (also in north London) even i when i have mentioned about my ceremony in my application to be arranged in my Local council...
what a journey!! Long, stressful, but it was bloody worthy..i have to say a BIG thank you to everyone, especially to the senior members/moderators one of them is noajthan which i haven't seen any of his post lately (for the last 3 months) if moderators could pass the message through to him, that will be great! Also a BIG Thank you to our South African Lady (CR001)
and as well as the rest of the moderators! you really deserve huge respect! I really don't know what to say more than that! Basically thank you to everyone from Senior to the newest members!

God bless you all,
Softy M

Dacare2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dacare2017 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 am

The fuuny part that, on the website did not show the date that decision has been made! so worried!!! :shock:

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:57 am

Dacare2017 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 am
The fuuny part that, on the website did not show the date that decision has been made! so worried!!! :shock:
That became normal since few weeks ago, so you aren't the only person! You are lucky to see it changed to decided in the first place! so just pray and wait!

Dacare2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dacare2017 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 am

okey! Thanks a lot

Dacare2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dacare2017 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:07 am

This is my question guys!!! why there is no date on the to show when decision has been made?

swintooh
Poland

Post by swintooh » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:33 am

I had similar experience. Home Office have sent my certificates and expected me to book the ceremony in the council I used for NCS/JCAP application and not the council of my residence. I had to wait pretty much full 2 weeks to receive decision letters (it's a combined decision + "contact the council to arrange ceremony" letter).

By the way, it looks like the approval letters are printed and sent in batches rather than continually - I suspect this is done once or twice a week.

Ahmedali29

Post by Ahmedali29 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:10 am

Hi guys,
Just a quick question please, I have applied in early august for my naturalization, and when I check the statue of my application online using case reference number it shows "awaiting decision" since 14/08. My question is why it does not show when my application was updated??? does this happen to everyone? I can see approval for people before and after my case?

Do you use other reference numbers as well?

any suggestions please?

Dacare2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dacare2017 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:32 am

Can someone do me a favour please!
My application shows Decided online this week but In the last three week no date show on this application! just don't know why its like that is so complicated.

Did anyone experienced the same thing please can you share with me

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:02 am

Dacare2017 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:32 am
My application shows Decided online this week but In the last three week no date show on this application! just don't know why its like that is so complicated.

You are repeating yourself again and again! You have already asked this question Again and again!! I’ve already replied and explained to you clearly that it wasn’t just you it was for everyone! Your best bit is to contact HO and ask them why! Let people answer your question rather then keep repeating yourself! Plus you aren’t just stressing yourself but you doing it to other people who are in the same boat as you! Your cure is sit tight and enjoy the ride! Hope that makes it clear!!

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 am

softy monster wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:02 am
Dacare2017 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:32 am

You are repeating yourself again and again! You have already asked this question Again and again!! I’ve already replied and explained to you clearly that it wasn’t just you it was for everyone! Your best bit is to contact HO and ask them why! Let people answer your question rather then keep repeating yourself! Plus you aren’t just stressing yourself but you doing it to other people who are in the same boat as you! Your cure is sit tight and enjoy the ride! Hope that makes it clear!!
There's nobody on the forum with any answers officially, You need to contact the Home office straight to the horses mouth as they say

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:56 am

swintooh wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:33 am
I had similar experience. Home Office have sent my certificates and expected me to book the ceremony in the council I used for NCS/JCAP application and not the council of my residence. I had to wait pretty much full 2 weeks to receive decision letters (it's a combined decision + "contact the council to arrange ceremony" letter).

By the way, it looks like the approval letters are printed and sent in batches rather than continually - I suspect this is done once or twice a week.
You can't draw conclusions by a few experiences, some councils must receive daily, can't just be mine. Why did you not pick the NCS of your council/area? Just makes things more complicated. There's only one NCS for my county and seemed logical to do it there.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:19 am

mrgs1 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:56 am
swintooh wrote:

You can't draw conclusions by a few experiences, some councils must receive daily, can't just be mine. Why did you not pick the NCS of your council/area? Just makes things more complicated. There's only one NCS for my county and seemed logical to do it there.
Money and time-wise, as well as nearest to work place, also the application form itself gives the options/choice to choose the council

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:06 pm

softy monster wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:19 am
mrgs1 wrote:
swintooh wrote:

Money and time-wise, as well as nearest to work place, also the application form itself gives the options/choice to choose the council
Sorry I was asking the Swintoch user. For us we don't have a the luxury of a choice, other councils are 30/50 miles away, were a rural county.

swintooh
Poland

Post by swintooh » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:11 pm

mrgs1 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:06 pm
softy monster wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:19 am
mrgs1 wrote:
swintooh wrote:

Sorry I was asking the Swintoch user. For us we don't have a the luxury of a choice, other councils are 30/50 miles away, were a rural county.
Same answer as softly monster really. I have about 5 or 6 council/register offices to choose from within 30mins drive - I guess it's one of the very few perks of living in London suburbia...
My local council (Surrey) had a 6 weeks lead-up time to NCS/JCAP appointment, while another (Feltham) offered me one in the next 2 days. Feltham register office is 0.5 mile closer to my house. It was actually suggested by the nice lady at Surrey register office to try different councils to reduce waiting time. If I recall correctly, Feltham also was doing it cheaper than Surrey (NCS fee).