ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help on Tier 4 visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AliLY
Newly Registered
Libya

Need help on Tier 4 visa

Post by AliLY » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi Guys,
i have two question that you can help me with ? i am applying for my PhD study and fully sponsored.

Q1: in Tier 4 visa application there is a section called Travel History, which has few questions. in which question i should state that i made asylum application 2 years ago? or should i state this info in additional information ?

Q2 when it asks about my course fee? i have two fees: 1 for the course and 2 for my bench fees? shall i put the sum of both? or only the course fee.

Thanks in advanced

AliLY
Newly Registered
Libya

Re: Need help on Tier 4 visa

Post by AliLY » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Any Help please ? any suggestions ? i would be grateful if you can help me out as i am about to fill out my Tier 4 VISA application.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Need help on Tier 4 visa

Post by sah10406 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Your Tier 4 sponsor has an international student adviser, or maybe a team of them, who support students with Tier 4 applications. Your sponsor is as invested in a successful Tier 4 application as you are, so I suggest you ask their advice.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.