ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naveen0630
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa

Post by naveen0630 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:33 am

I recently completed my MS in UK, am from India, I'd like to apply for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa,My business idea is to start a subsidiary or branch office in UK. The parent company is headquartered in USA. The parent company would like to open a branch office in UK and my studies is relevant to their company services. Is it possible to use this route to apply for a visa. If that is the case what is the legal structure/ ownership rights of the company as per Uk rules?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

naveen0630
Newly Registered

Post by naveen0630 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:08 am

Thank you for your reply, i'm aware of the HEI endorsement, i would like to know if i can make a business plan as a franchise of a US based company in UK as such and submit it to HEI. Will it be a viable plan under this route.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 01, 2017 2:39 pm

naveen0630 wrote:Thank you for your reply, i'm aware of the HEI endorsement, i would like to know if i can make a business plan as a franchise of a US based company in UK as such and submit it to HEI. Will it be a viable plan under this route.
This has nothing to do with immigration rules. You better get advice form HEI instead !!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aaron_1215
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by aaron_1215 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

naveen0630 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 5:08 am
Thank you for your reply, i'm aware of the HEI endorsement, i would like to know if i can make a business plan as a franchise of a US based company in UK as such and submit it to HEI. Will it be a viable plan under this route.
Hi, were you managed to get an endorsement for the Graduate Entrepreneur Visa?

Personally, I doubt that opening a franchise would qualify for Entrepreneur visas as it is essentially replicating a working business model.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Do NOT bump old threads. The OP ;ast visited in May :!: