ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

baddy

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by baddy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Ekaterinas2016 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm
Hi guys,
Date of my application is 4th of October 2017
Additional documents requested 14th of November
I have sent the documents to them on 22d of November 2017
The status of application changed to "Decided" today
Waiting is just unbearable
If only my application could be straightforward, but it's not
So I am very anxious and thinking about how will I cope with refusal if it comes
Ekaterina, get a cup of tea, relax on the couch and watch your favorite TV program sister. Your application will be decided successfully. You have given them enough evidence. The birth certificate ofyour child that was born during the requested period is enough.

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Pretty excited :D

My application has now changed to "DECIDED" in exactly 3 months from being received by the HO.

For everyone's sake: I checked this morning and it still said "Awaiting a decision" checked just after 1pm and it has changed.
Verbatim includes:

"What does this mean?
The decision has been posted to you. We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.

The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided.

If you don't receive your decision within 10 working days, you can phone us and we will look into this for you.

Now need to make sure the dog is far away from the letterbox for an unspecified number of days! He chews most of the post unfortunately! :shock:

Ekaterinas2016

Post by Ekaterinas2016 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 pm

baddy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:26 pm
Ekaterina, get a cup of tea, relax on the couch and watch your favorite TV program sister. Your application will be decided successfully. You have given them enough evidence. The birth certificate ofyour child that was born during the requested period is enough.
Thank you for your kind words yesterday, you managed to reassure me
And actually, you were right, today just one day after I got "decided" status online, I received all my supporting documents and approval. I have to wait for ceremony letter now, but that's more relaxing wait:)

In my case tracking system worked efficiently, status updates were on time.
Wish the same luck on everyone here

Good luck guys

eumumto2

Post by eumumto2 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:42 pm

When does appears any info in the system about application status?
My husband applied to BC 2 weeks ago but system shows: 'Reference number not recognised'....

akz

Post by akz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 pm

eumumto2 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:42 pm
My husband applied to BC 2 weeks ago but system shows: 'Reference number not recognised'....
We applied on 07/11/2017 and we have the same message on the screen. Looks like they stop using this system from November.
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

baccus99

Post by baccus99 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Ekaterinas2016 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 pm
baddy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:26 pm
Thank you for your kind words yesterday, you managed to reassure me
And actually, you were right, today just one day after I got "decided" status online, I received all my supporting documents and approval. I have to wait for ceremony letter now, but that's more relaxing wait:)

In my case tracking system worked efficiently, status updates were on time.
Wish the same luck on everyone here

Good luck guys
Congratulations to you! Mine changed to Decided today, so I am hopeful of getting the letter with acceptance in the next few days :)

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

akz wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 pm
eumumto2 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:42 pm
We applied on 07/11/2017 and we have the same message on the screen. Looks like they stop using this system from November.
And me applied 06/11/2017 EU me and my son Reference recognised but I do biumetrc

eumumto2

Post by eumumto2 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm

My husband done biometrics as well but system doesn't recognise ref.number.

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:59 pm

eumumto2 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm
My husband done biometrics as well but system doesn't recognise ref.number.
sam one tel is serves beta anther tell from first November is no status onlain!!!!!!! Please if any have mor information thanks

RobinCzWa
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by RobinCzWa » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:37 pm

I applied 19 October, and my status was not recognised until today (30/11) when it shows Decided.
Never before was awaiting decision or open.

trsiam88

Post by trsiam88 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:39 am

So interestingly, after the status changed online, I have now received the invitation letter to attend the citizenship ceremony from my council on the 10th of January, however I have still not received any decision letter from the HO.

I will be contacting them to send me the decision letter again as it was decided on the 17th of Nov.

Ele231703
Newly Registered
Mood:
France

Post by Ele231703 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Hiya all,i've been very patient,watching july, august, september , october,applications beeing decided, some in 1 month,some in 2 month,others 3 or 4.... Thought mine will be standard one,E.U citizen lived in the country since 1989, married to B.C for 26 years, two daughters with him(both british ).Worked all my 28 years in Englang without a garp except when i had my daughters'but just for months!!!!Work now for my council for at least 7 years, my husband work as an assimilated civil servant, we owe our house since 1990 etc.....straight foward case I Thought, But my status stuck to "awaiting decision since 3rd of August". Very sad!!! Feel more 3rd class citizen.

tallahassee

Post by tallahassee » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 pm

I almost can't breathe... my online status changed to 'Decided' overnight.

I definitely checked last night after midnight and it was still on awaiting decision, so it seems like it was updated between then and Saturday early afternoon (probably 12.00?).

I am so excited and I am moving out in 2 weeks so hopefully I will get all the required mail by then.

AdInfernos
Spain

Post by AdInfernos » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 pm

tallahassee wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 pm
I almost can't breathe... my online status changed to 'Decided' overnight.

I definitely checked last night after midnight and it was still on awaiting decision, so it seems like it was updated between then and Saturday early afternoon (probably 12.00?).

I am so excited and I am moving out in 2 weeks so hopefully I will get all the required mail by then.
Well, it didn't take that long. I'm happy your application got decided. You may even get the certificate before myself, as my council could only book me in for the ceremony on the 9th of January.

By the way, my username used to be fawinds but I got it changed

tallahassee

Post by tallahassee » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Thank you so much AdInfernos, and I know you used to be fawinds =)

The fact that I got a decision more or less within a same timeframe as our other fellow September applicants has given me hope, fingers crossed!

MYA

Post by MYA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Congratulations

It is now confirmed from your status changed that Homeoffice is working on Saturdays if not full day , than at least half day.

I have noticed that, following members have got their decisions between last week and this week;

Adinferno
Ps89
talhassee
Nzshay
And now Pizza

Waiting for ILRbabe yet I don’t know whether her application is decided or not, if read then please confirm us.

It seems HO wants to finish September applications before Christmas 🤔

I have applied for my 2 children’s on MN1 on 19th September let’s see how much time Homeoffice take with this as no ceremony involved and both kids born in UK.
Hope they got no checks left, and it’s September application

tallahassee

Post by tallahassee » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 pm

MYA wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 pm
Congratulations

It is now confirmed from your status changed that Homeoffice is working on Saturdays if not full day , than at least half day.
Thank you MYA :)

I am not certain it means the HO works on Saturdays. From what I have read on here it appears that the website gets updated once a day at 12.00 noon, so it could have been decided on Friday afternoon and the site only updated on Saturday (once per day at midday).

It does appear that they are keen to answer before Christmas, so you should hear back soon too. Best of luck!

AdInfernos
Spain

Post by AdInfernos » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 pm

tallahassee wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 pm
MYA wrote:
Congratulations

Thank you MYA :)

I am not certain it means the HO works on Saturdays. From what I have read on here it appears that the website gets updated once a day at 12.00 noon, so it could have been decided on Friday afternoon and the site only updated on Saturday (once per day at midday).

It does appear that they are keen to answer before Christmas, so you should hear back soon too. Best of luck!
Indeed it seems that updates are uploaded in batches and likely to be an automated process. My update was on 08/11 But letter was dated 07/11. So it was updated next day.

AdInfernos
Spain

Post by AdInfernos » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:33 pm

MYA wrote:

I have noticed that, following members have got their decisions between last week and this week;

Adinferno
Ps89
talhassee
Nzshay
And now Pizza

Not really. My application was decided on 07/11. My update earlier this week was for the invitation letter received and ceremony booked.

MYA

Post by MYA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Yes you are right adinfernoes, but my point was that your application relates to September as well so , Iam happy that at least they are working on September applications very quickly and this raise my hope that my children’s applications will be sorted by next week or at least before Christmas when Homeoffice staff went for Christmas and new year holidays, I WISH 🤔

MYA

Post by MYA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:45 pm

And moreover AN applications required more checks as compared to MN1 applications, so if AN applications are being decided in 3 months Iam hoping MN1 applications will be more quicker .

P1ZZA
Newly Registered
American Samoa

Post by P1ZZA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Hey thanks for the mention. I predicted my decision date to be around the end of November anyway. Got my hopes up when i saw a bunch of Sep's being accepted in the last week but no update for me. Did a last check on Friday night and was still awaiting decision. Did it again earlier this afternoon and it was decided - Suprised to see that its being updated over the weekend. I reckon the decision was made Friday. Hopefully that its been posted on the same day too.

AdInfernos
Spain

Post by AdInfernos » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 pm

MYA wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:41 pm
Yes you are right adinfernoes, but my point was that your application relates to September as well so , Iam happy that at least they are working on September applications very quickly and this raise my hope that my children’s applications will be sorted by next week or at least before Christmas when Homeoffice staff went for Christmas and new year holidays, I WISH 🤔
As you say, there is no reason for children application to take longer. I wish you have yours approved before Christmas. Best of luck!

Nzshay

Post by Nzshay » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 pm

MYA wrote:
Congratulations

Adinferno
Ps89
talhassee
Nzshay
And now Pizza

Waiting for ILRbabe yet I don’t know whether her application is decided or not, if read then please confirm us.

It seems HO wants to finish September applications before Christmas 🤔

I have applied for my 2 children’s on MN1 on 19th September let’s see how much time Homeoffice take with this as no ceremony involved and both kids born in UK.
Hope they got no checks left, and it’s September application
Thanks for the mention. Mine is 2 x AN and 3 x MN1 (one 3(1) and two 1(3)) applications. Was hoping for 3 months, so am happy with the speed. I think the rate of decisions has increased since September after a slow June/July/August. Summer/school holidays likely have a big impact. Hopefully not too much of a delay until the letters get delivered and can sort the last few bits and bobs out. Good luck!

Anapplicant
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Anapplicant » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 am

Waiting since 12 July but no sign - was really smooth initially as applied on 12 July and got acknowledgement on the 18 and did the biometrics same day as well but it has been silence since.

Had T2 (general visa) + 1 Year on ILR thought it would have been a straightforward case but I can see applications from September are being decided but no sign of progress on my July application :(

Status says awaiting decision if I use my Case ID number and says decided when I use my biometric card number - I called to confirm and they said it was still pending as Biometric card number is showing decided for ILR status and not citizenship - but the status checker says you could use either reference number to find status of application.

On 11 December it would have been 5 months still within maximum 6 months but I really don't know why the delay but guess just have to be patient...

Is anyone else waiting for decision on July application?

Thank you for your posts everyone one gets a lot of hope from this forum!