ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with SET (O)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

larryren
Newly Registered
China

Help with SET (O)

Post by larryren » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Dear Members,

I am trying to fill in SET (O) and one question confuses me. I wonder if anyone could shed some light on it?

I am currently on the final months of my Tier 1 Investor Visa. As far as I am aware, income is not a requirement at all for application for ILR under this route.

For question 5.7 - ' Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependents adequately.'

I wonder if this questions is compulsory to complete? In the former paragraph, it says ''... if this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.'

Many thanks in advance!

Chi Ren

Casa

Re: Help with SET (O)

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:12 am

larryren wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 pm
Dear Members,

I am trying to fill in SET (O) and one question confuses me. I wonder if anyone could shed some light on it?

I am currently on the final months of my Tier 1 Investor Visa. As far as I am aware, income is not a requirement at all for application for ILR under this route.

For question 5.7 - ' Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependents adequately.'

I wonder if this questions is compulsory to complete? In the former paragraph, it says ''... if this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.'

Many thanks in advance!

Chi Ren
Moderator comment: Your post written in the Chinese language has been removed. Under the forum Ts&Cs members are only permitted to post in English.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

larryren
Newly Registered
China

Post by larryren » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Sorry Casa. I didn’t read the rules properly.

Do you know anyone here who is good with T1 Investor rules?

Casa wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:12 am
larryren wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 pm
Dear Members,

Many thanks in advance!

Chi Ren
Moderator comment: Your post written in the Chinese language has been removed. Under the forum Ts&Cs members are only permitted to post in English.

MikeSpring
Newly Registered

Post by MikeSpring » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi Larryren

You may skip that section.

Please feel free to pm if you need any further info.

Kind regards
Mike

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:44 pm

MikeSpring wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:16 pm
Hi Larryren

You may skip that section.

Please feel free to pm if you need any further info.

Kind regards
Mike
Why are you suggesting in every one of your 8 posts that member's PM you for advice? Apart from the fact that you don't yet have the privilege of the PM facility, the forum is for members to openly share information/advice for the benefit of all. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

MikeSpring
Newly Registered

Post by MikeSpring » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Ok, I won't leave "pm for further questions", I just wanted to help out, as much as possible.

Have a nice Xmas and a Happy New Year Casa.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:52 pm

MikeSpring wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:50 pm
Ok, I won't leave "pm for further questions", I just wanted to help out, as much as possible.

Have a nice Xmas and a Happy New Year Casa.
Thank you...and the same to you and your family.
(Casa, not CR001)