ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship office asking for documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nikka
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Citizenship office asking for documents

Post by Nikka » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi Everyone,
My husband apllied for citizenship in 2016 Aug,his application on second stage.
He received letter from citizenship office two weeks asking for Orginal passport and public service card and Garda card copy.
Can somebody tell if anyone have received same letter and what does this mean.
Kind Regards,

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Citizenship office asking for documents

Post by Ali0857 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Well its a good news .your application is in last stage ..my approval came 2 3 weeks after submittin COPY of the PSC n original Passport.. they will send u back the passport with in a week or 2 .. i think they give 28 days to submit those documents. So send it without wastin any time..

Regards.
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

dupalsky

Re: Citizenship office asking for documents

Post by dupalsky » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:07 pm

It means exactly what they said, they need your husband to send the documents that you have mentioned.

If what you are asking is whether there is a problem with your husband's application, there is none. The cItizen department contact people all the time asking for different document- either to complete your file or to satisfy their curiosity. You have nothing to worry about-it is completely normal.

Dupalsky