ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inviting Parents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ambitions_high

Inviting Parents

Post by ambitions_high » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello Frenz,

I am in UK from past 2 months on a HSMP visa from India. I would like to invite my parents to visit me for 3-4 months.

Can someone please advise me what would be the process to do that and what all documents will be required apart from filling the visa form and submitting in VFS office with the biometric tests.

Thanks in advance for your help.

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:10 pm

they can come as visitor

yr hsmp has nothing to do unless u got good job 25000+ pa and

5000 + svng to call the as visitor

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Thanks sunny and vinny.

I do have a job with a salary above +25000pa and around 5K savings in my bank account but as per the links send by vinny, I will have to show 6 months of pay slips and bank statements but I have just a month of these.

Please can you tell me if there is some other way (legally) of doing it.

Thanks for your help.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:23 am

YES , Vinny may be coorect

they have placed many admn barriers

Ramsay

Post by Ramsay » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Sorry to jump in on your thread slightly - would I have to fill in the Sponsorship declaration if I'm sponsoring my fiancee or will my sponsorship letter suffice?

Cheers in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 pm

ambitions_high wrote:I do have a job with a salary above +25000pa and around 5K savings in my bank account but as per the links send by vinny, I will have to show 6 months of pay slips and bank statements but I have just a month of these.

Please can you tell me if there is some other way (legally) of doing it.
What evidence can I supply? wrote:Evidence of your ability to pay for the trip, such as copies of your last six months' bank or building society statements and salary slips.
The guidelines suggests what may be acceptable. You may show other evidence to establish, on balance of probabilities, that you can support your visitors. Perhaps your employment contract, showing salary, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Ramsay wrote:Sorry to jump in on your thread slightly - would I have to fill in the Sponsorship declaration if I'm sponsoring my fiancee or will my sponsorship letter suffice?
See also 8.3 - Undertakings by the applicant, sponsor or others.