ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

auto_racer
Newly Registered

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by auto_racer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:34 pm

hello guys, has anyone really won the toeic case yet?

i have won my appeal in first tribunal, but home office got permission to appeal in UT of which hearing is next month.

can someone give me the updates on this, like how far can HO go after this stage?

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:56 pm

On what basis are home office appealing on to the upper tribunal?

Is yours a human right appeal?

hafeeza12
Newly Registered

Post by hafeeza12 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Nothing...been waiting since 21st august..Solicitor ranf FT and they said nothing has come on the system to say they have appealed but we need to wait 😢...

elaineyorke

Post by elaineyorke » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 am

Hello everyone
As in my previous posts I explained our whole situation.
Let me explain again.
Married with my husband in Feb 2014 .
He was student that time.
Our application refused on my earning and his English test in 2012.
Went in court august 24th 2014 in Nottingham. . In court room home office had no proof against him.
Appeal was allowed.
Judge said she allowed appeal as there is no evidence against applicant.
(No anonymous direction was made)
Both parties can appeal against her (judge ) decision within 5 working days.
home office never challenge or any reply until they send two English test investigators at home in October 2015.
Recorded interview with my husband went very well .
Two weeks later in November 15 they send us first time any letter(refusal ) after hearing in august 2014
Saying our first appeal was allowed and now we reconsidered this case but we cannot grant a visa because applicant spouse (myself )not earning 18600 .

And they gave us another right of appeal .
And we got hearing date on 28th October 16
Which we couldn't attend as health issue but I was earning 23000 from January 2016
And on paper hearing we got refusal .

Judge decision saying.
Time of submission of this application in 2014 I was not earning enough money to support my husband so cannot grant visa and my husband should move back home and apply again fresh case as all requirements are complete or I should go there and start life with him.well we applied fresh application FLR M in 28 days grace period on 8th December 2016 in Birmingham fast track with valid passport 23000 earning valid trinity English test.
We got letter same day that our application is valid but need some time.
Week later refusal came with right of appeal. Reason English test deception.
Now my hearing in notingham same court on 4th December .
Please Note
In his assessment electronic report from home office
Two officials in there report after interview
saying that my husband is not guilty.

Any advice my friends

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Wow 😳

I thought mine and hubby's case was complicated but urs is more, good luck for ur date

Mines is next week ETS/TOEIC refusal

mairyk10

Post by mairyk10 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 pm

waitingindefinitely wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:54 pm
Wow 😳

I thought mine and hubby's case was complicated but urs is more, good luck for ur date

Mines is next week ETS/TOEIC refusal
Hi when is your hearing date? any updates

hafeeza12
Newly Registered

Post by hafeeza12 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:36 am

Hi everyone,
we just received a letter from home office saying our case has been forwarded to the case workers in sheffield who will them implement the decision the judge made (whatever that may be). It also says we may be writing again to request further documents however, we will be working to give you a reply as quickly as possible....
Just want to know if any of you have had this. I was under the impression that if home office appealed wed get a letter stating they have appealed and if they hadnt wed get a letter stating biometrics will be requested. ????

simple_rao
Newly Registered

Post by simple_rao » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Dear Hafeeza12. Do you have your passport with you?

hafeeza12
Newly Registered

Post by hafeeza12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 pm

simple_rao wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Hi yes I was given mine and my sons back but my husbands is still with the home office.

simple_rao
Newly Registered

Post by simple_rao » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:52 pm

hafeeza12 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 pm
simple_rao wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:21 pm
Hi yes I was given mine and my sons back but my husbands is still with the home office.
If they kept your husband Passport and he is main applicant than they will finalise the court decision soon and you will receive letter than home office will take 60 days to issue the biometric cards for all.

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello everyone as you may all know it was mine and my husbands hearing on Tuesday, Judge has allowed our appeal with the Grace of Allah swt

They've said we have the all clear after 28 days has passed, what are the chances of home office appealing?

In the day of the hearing they didn't ask me any ets related questions, they further cleared the allegations that my husband in fact cheated and there was no other issues raised.

simple_rao
Newly Registered

Post by simple_rao » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 pm
Hello everyone as you may all know it was mine and my husbands hearing on Tuesday, Judge has allowed our appeal with the Grace of Allah swt

They've said we have the all clear after 28 days has passed, what are the chances of home office appealing?

In the day of the hearing they didn't ask me any ets related questions, they further cleared the allegations that my husband in fact cheated and there was no other issues raised.
If your appeal was allowed on human right grounds than hopefully fingers cross you have to wait for 2-3 months to Get acknowledged from post decision case worker than further time to get bio metrics card approx 2 months.

elaineyorke

Post by elaineyorke » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 am

Morning
Guys any advice for us as our hearing next month.
Can this be a positive for us that home office interview in2015 with my husband and no evidence of deception and appeal allowed in September 20
14 on this issue without home office challenge back ???

Read previous posts for further details

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm

simple_rao wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:14 pm
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 pm

If your appeal was allowed on human right grounds than hopefully fingers cross you have to wait for 2-3 months to Get acknowledged from post decision case worker than further time to get bio metrics card approx 2 months.

Hi waitingindefinitely

congratulation! would you please tell at which stage your appeal has allowed? Was your case at UT stage or FTT

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Hello thankyou we won first tier tribunal appeal on human rights grounds, we found out two days later we were successful, however they've said after 28 days if home office don't cross appeal only then they will issue visa, I'm so tense because even tho determination was strong and the judge was on our side I keep worrying home office will cross appeal,..

My husband is Pakistan so I appeared as the sponsor when we went to court, haven't seen my partner in 20 months, please pray for us they don't cross appeal 🙏

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Best wishes are with you. I pray HO don't go further.

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Home office have asked permission to appeal to upper tribunal, anyone know how long this takes?

Tarejasi
Newly Registered

Post by Tarejasi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:48 pm

hell friends
any one have any updates yet

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi waitingindefinitely

Has the permission granted to HO?

elaineyorke

Post by elaineyorke » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 am

Morning guys
We had hearing yesterday.
Home office barrister asked few question's related English course .why done course .why not find out what happened with English course plus why my husband not go back Pakistan and apply again.
They didn't bring recoring or asked any cross questions. Then asked few questions to me about my husband.
Then our barrister explained all story about previous decisions how HO raised allegations and then in 2015 after Toiec interview and in reconsideration HO removed allegations .she red all decisions and home office SAR reports front of judge .then discuss about article 8 .
Court finish decision pending.
Any predictions? ???☺

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

allain

Post by allain » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:20 am

elaineyorke wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 am
Morning guys
We had hearing yesterday.
Home office barrister asked few question's related English course .why done course .why not find out what happened with English course plus why my husband not go back Pakistan and apply again.
They didn't bring recoring or asked any cross questions. Then asked few questions to me about my husband.
Then our barrister explained all story about previous decisions how HO raised allegations and then in 2015 after Toiec interview and in reconsideration HO removed allegations .she red all decisions and home office SAR reports front of judge .then discuss about article 8 .
Court finish decision pending.
Any predictions? ???☺
Thanks for keeping us update i have ILR after three months with Toeic , lets see what happened i will let everyone know.

allain

Post by allain » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 am

does someone know if anyone got ILR and then BC with TOEIC ? :roll:

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello everyone....I passed toeic in 2011. My leave leave was curtailed due to toeic. After that I consulted a lawyer and he lost JR against toeic. I knew that when I received ukba cost order at home address only. After that I spoke with lawyer and he said he appeal 100 victims together and everybody lost by law. I realized after he is money maker solicitor . Any option for me to fight against this toeic and regularize my status while I have EU partner and child. Or home office will refuse any kind of application against toeic JR lost???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 pm

sousa020290 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:06 pm
Hello everyone....I passed toeic in 2011. My leave leave was curtailed due to toeic. After that I consulted a lawyer and he lost JR against toeic. I knew that when I received ukba cost order at home address only. After that I spoke with lawyer and he said he appeal 100 victims together and everybody lost by law. I realized after he is money maker solicitor . Any option for me to fight against this toeic and regularize my status while I have EU partner and child. Or home office will refuse any kind of application against toeic JR lost???
Are you not currently in the Republic of Ireland applying there on EU1A?? So what 'status' do you wish to 'regularise'?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.