ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKF Query - Need my passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

badger05
Newly Registered
Canada

UKF Query - Need my passport

Post by badger05 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me? I am planning on applying through the UKF route in January, however I have a holiday booked to India in March and another holiday in May. Do they keep the passport for the entirety of the application or can they send it back early? I don't want to compromise my application at all.

badger05
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: UKF Query - Need my passport

Post by badger05 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Also, I only have a delayed birth certificate (dated 1996), I was born in 1994. In a previous application for a passport directly (which was rejected for other reasons), HMPO exceptionally accepted a birth record issued by the Town Clerk's office in Brossard (Quebec) as well as this delayed birth certificate. Do you think HO would do the same?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Have you registered a new/different username to continue your questions separately from your other topic?? This is not permitted on the forum.

member/debrajones/

See also Multiple Usernames (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

badger05
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by badger05 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi,

My last passport application was in 2013. I haven't tried since but I was told about the UKF application last month which might be applicable to me as my father has never married. No I haven't registered two accounts I only registered this account today (06/12/2017).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 am

Both posting from the same static IP address, hence the question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.