ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa extension with same sponsor ( with dependents)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mgsbsb
Newly Registered

Tier 2 visa extension with same sponsor ( with dependents)

Post by mgsbsb » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi Gurus and Advisors,

I have been following the tier2 extension timeline closely in this website and it seemed most BRPs are arriving in 7 weeks.

I submitted my application on 23rd Oct 2017. 7 weeks will be completed on Monday the 11th. The status checking service seems to have been withdrawn from 8th Dec.It was awaiting decision till 8/12/17.

I had checked with my sponsor (NHS )and they haven't heard any queries etc from HO yet and neither did I.
My queries are---
1.When is the expected date of receiving any response.
2. They didn't ask for anything as documents except photo and passport and said I don't need to send maintenance fund/ English proof.
I still send the address proof of my dependents and our bank statements and pay slips.Did I miss something else?
3. Can I switch to priority service now as its becoming extremely panicking situation.
4. What could be reason for refusals in straightforward extensions like mine does extension taking myself to ILR be something that's holding it?
Many thanks

guptaaastha84
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 visa extension with same sponsor ( with dependents)

Post by guptaaastha84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:36 am

Hi,

Same is the case with me. I submitted my application on 20th Nov, it has been more than 7 weeks, no news on the application and no queries received from HO as well. Mine is also a straight forward case of Tier 2 extension with the same employer. Please let me know if you hear anything.

mgsbsb
Newly Registered

Post by mgsbsb » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:12 am

Hi guptaashtha,
Is it 20th Nov or 20th Oct? I submitted on 23rd Oct.

guptaaastha84
Newly Registered
India

Post by guptaaastha84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 am

Yes, Sorry. I meant 20th October.

mgsbsb
Newly Registered

Post by mgsbsb » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi,
Did anyone have a tier2 extension renewed recently please? If its going more than 7 weeks-- does it mean trouble.

Do they scrutiny anything special if this is an extension which can take me to ILR.

Can employer help in chasing decision at all?
Please advice.
Its absolutely frustrating specially with so many horror stories around!!