ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Hello

Today I got an email from Ireland visa office stated that
"We refer to the visa application made by xxxxxxx under the provisions
of Directive 2004/38/EC(Free Movement Directive). As a significant period
of time has elapsed since the submission of the visa application, you are
hereby requested to inform this office whether the applicant wish to
continue with their application?

If not, please advise by return that the applicant no longer wishes to
continue with her application by way of a signed letter from the applicant
requesting withdrawal of same.

However, if she wishes to continue with her applications, you are required
to complete all sections of the attached 'Request for Additional
Information' and return it, along with all requested supporting
documentation, within 21 calendar days from the date of this email to:

Xxxxx
Xxxx
Dublin 2
Ireland

Note that this office reserves the right to request any further
documentation/evidence deemed necessary before processing this application
to completion.

If no response is received within the above deadline, the visa application
will be deemed withdrawn."

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service

Anyone else got such email??

Ricky147
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by Ricky147 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:26 pm

I applied c cat visa for my wife from Islamabad on 18 Nov 2015 I m a British citizen and applied under the directive 2004/38/EC after passing 1 year and 10 months I m still waiting for their response same computer generated emails receive when ever make enquiries
After living 14 years of my life In uk I realised that they don't like Pakistanis and they try their best to suffer them I might be wrong but i learnt that from here over that period
The best thing is wait you can't do nothing I seen some posts with some ppl just applied you have to wait long

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 am

Hi, try to call SOLVIT to follow up your wife's application.Me I applied June 2015 under directive as well, I'm married to an Irish-British after patiently waiting I got my visa after 6 months but before that I emailed INIS twice and the computer generated replied to my emailed saying "it is still on the processs".....When it was about 6 months I emailed SOLVIT about my application and they replied so quick saying I will have the result by NOV 9th, 2015 ...I was amazed that date that SOLVit emailed me Nov 9th, 2015 that I'm approved and needed to call my embassy to pick up my visa.. The visa they gave me was JOIN SPOUSE although ,I applied under directive ..
I'm in Cork now for 1yr 9 mo.

Are you updated on checking the visa results on website?

Try to email Solvit instead.Good luck.!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 am

davenjoy wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 am
Hi, try to call SOLVIT to follow up your wife's application.Me I applied June 2015 under directive as well, I'm married to an Irish-British after patiently waiting I got my visa after 6 months but before that I emailed INIS twice and the computer generated replied to my emailed saying "it is still on the processs".....When it was about 6 months I emailed SOLVIT about my application and they replied so quick saying I will have the result by NOV 9th, 2015 ...I was amazed that date that SOLVit emailed me Nov 9th, 2015 that I'm approved and needed to call my embassy to pick up my visa.. The visa they gave me was JOIN SPOUSE although ,I applied under directive ..
I'm in Cork now for 1yr 9 mo.

Are you updated on checking the visa results on website?

Try to email Solvit instead.Good luck.!
Plz tell SOLVIT email.. I applied on December 2nd 2015 but still waiting.. I got an email on August 25 2017 they sent an attached file and asked me to send some documents within 21 calendar days. I sent all required documents on September 6th 2017. I emailed them to enquire how much time will be taken after sending documents but no response.. Its really hard to wait too long.

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 am

Hi, try to email solvit in that address.Explain everything to them and don't forget to give for application number.
Good luck!
mail: solvit@djei.ie

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 pm

davenjoy wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 am
Hi, try to email solvit in that address.Explain everything to them and don't forget to give your application number.
Good luck!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:06 pm

davenjoy wrote:
Hi, try to email solvit in that address.Explain everything to them and don't forget to give for application number.
Good luck!
Thank u..

thedonna
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by thedonna » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello everyone,

I have as well applied for a Join EU spouse C visa, but in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. At the time of application the staff said that it would take around 10-15 working days, it's now been 14 weeks with no response yet! I called and emailed them but they said that its still under process :/ I have read before that the visa office here is considered as an international office, which means they don't need to send documents to Dublin and the decision is made here. So why such delays, its crazy!! Anyone else applied here :( ?

PS. Why is that I see visa reference numbers way after mine getting approved?

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:20 pm

hi there, how to withdraw application from Irish embassy, new dehli? they don't have any contact number, i applied through VFS kolkata, can anyone share info about withdraw procedure please..

regards
India

usmantt
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by usmantt » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:48 am

Simply email them at embassy email id.
with your refrance number name and passort number and request them to withdraw your visa application and want to get back your documents.

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 pm

davenjoy wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 pm
davenjoy wrote:
Hi, try to email solvit in that address.Explain everything to them and don't forget to give your application number.
Good luck!
Hi there,

I emailed SOLVIT but they said they contacted INIS already and they are trying hard to do it quicker. I don't know what to do now really. I emailed Irish Embassy Delhi so many times but they never replied for a single time!
My case:
I'm naturalized Irish citizen applied for my non-eu wife's spouse visa.
visa category- Join Spouse of Irish Citizen
At- Irish Embassy Delhi India
Date- 17-nov-2016

Waiting over 10 months now! :cry:
Can anyone tell me what to do now please.

God bless us all.
India

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:41 am

After waiting of 1 year and 11 months my visa is refused. I didn't receive email of refusal yet but I just checked the list that update on every Tuesday and saw my application number there. Reason for refusal mentioned as "You have failed to prove that you qualify as a beneficiary of
Directive 2004/38/EC".

Don't know what to do next. Apeal means another waiting of 2 years. Tired of this long waiting!!

May Allah help u all!!!

sport2108
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by sport2108 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:25 am

Sorry to hear about your refusal after all that time. I applied under the EU route however with the delays i withdrew my visa and applied through the UK and my wife is here now with me. The EU route is hard now and from my experience INIS never reply it is so unprofessional. I waited 9 months because i was introduced to a solicitor who promised my application would be done in 6 weeks. Luckily i didnt pay the full fees, i thank Allah Swt for making me aware of their false promises. Go through the uk route its much easier and less hassle. May Allah swt make it easy for you all in joining your spouses. Withdraw while u can in that wait you could get it done within 12 weeks through the uk pending you meet the requirements.
Peace.

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:42 pm

sport2108 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:25 am
Sorry to hear about your refusal after all that time. I applied under the EU route however with the delays i withdrew my visa and applied through the UK and my wife is here now with me. The EU route is hard now and from my experience INIS never reply it is so unprofessional. I waited 9 months because i was introduced to a solicitor who promised my application would be done in 6 weeks. Luckily i didnt pay the full fees, i thank Allah Swt for making me aware of their false promises. Go through the uk route its much easier and less hassle. May Allah swt make it easy for you all in joining your spouses. Withdraw while u can in that wait you could get it done within 12 weeks through the uk pending you meet the requirements.
Peace.
Dear brother,
Could you tell me how to do UK route please?
I'm naturalized Irish citizen applied for join spouse waiting 11months now!
I live and work in Dublin.

How can i apply for uk route please? i mean what type of visa , procedure etc

God bless us all.
India

accupuncture
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by accupuncture » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello all,
I am an Irish national residing in Ireland since 2003, along with my wife who came here in 2014. I along with my wife went to Pakistan 2016 as my father was sick. During my stay my father was hospitalized and bed ridden, as there was no one to take care of him I had to extend my stay.

My wife got pregnant and was unable to travel back alone to Ireland. Our son was born in Pakistan in December 2016. I have applied for his Irish passport but couldn't get it yet. Meanwhile my wife's stamp 4 visa got expired in june 2017.

Any suggestions on this matter. Your help will be much appreciated.

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:10 pm

accupuncture wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm
Hello all,
I am an Irish national residing in Ireland since 2003, along with my wife who came here in 2014. I along with my wife went to Pakistan 2016 as my father was sick. During my stay my father was hospitalized and bed ridden, as there was no one to take care of him I had to extend my stay.

My wife got pregnant and was unable to travel back alone to Ireland. Our son was born in Pakistan in December 2016. I have applied for his Irish passport but couldn't get it yet. Meanwhile my wife's stamp 4 visa got expired in june 2017.

Any suggestions on this matter. Your help will be much appreciated.
Hi,
I guess its no problem at all since you are Irish now & your spouse got stamp 4 already.
Just inform your situation to the appropriate department in INIS dublin and ask for stamp 4 extension procedure now.
And your son will easily be Irish through foreign birth naturalization eventually, so no worry there.

You may contact any reliable and reasonably charged solicitor to get professional help on stamp 4 extension procedure although i believe its may not be necessary.

Please share with us your further experience on this matter.

May God bless us all.
India

Sadia-qadeer
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadia-qadeer » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Salam
I applied for spouse visa on 21-12-2016 from vfs lahore.my husband is a uk national.
Today i got an email that my application is approved :D

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Sadia-qadeer wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:04 pm
Salam
I applied for spouse visa on 21-12-2016 from vfs lahore.my husband is a uk national.
Today i got an email that my application is approved :D
Congratulations!

I guess vfs lahore usually sends all documents to Dublin INIS and they took 1 year.

Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

God bless.
India

kauserparveen
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by kauserparveen » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:16 pm

hi,i apply my husband visa jun 2016, November 17 they send me questionnaire .i send it to back,any idea how long they take a decision

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:16 pm

kauserparveen wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:16 pm
hi,i apply my husband visa jun 2016, November 17 they send me questionnaire .i send it to back,any idea how long they take a decision
hi,

what visa category you applied for?

is it spouse of Irish national or EU treaty route?

thx
India

kauserparveen
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by kauserparveen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:08 am

i am British national i apply

EU treaty right route jun 2016.

kauserparveen
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by kauserparveen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:33 am

hi,i am British national and i use my treaty right ct c visa
thanks

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:15 pm

kauserparveen wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:33 am
hi,i am British national and i use my treaty right ct c visa
thanks
Hi, I heard EURT route takes long time sometimes to get approval.

God bless.
India

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:05 am

"kauserparveen"
Have you received a reply, Pls do let us know.

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Hi don't want to dishearten anyone but after waiting two years my son in law application was refused. Absolutely gutted with the shambolic pathetic reasons they gave. My daughter has been working in Ireland for more than a year whilst waiting and has her own property there too. They used this as an excuse to somehow accuse her husband of abusing the system ...reason given as his wife was still in the UK and her centre of life was not in Ireland.
I'm sure they are breaking eu treaty rules in the process they have used. She had a foot wide folder of docs as proof , bank statements, land registry, wage slips, bills, travel tickets ....nothing more she could have given them.
I don't understand their logic of processing as people have submitted not a fraction of what she gave them and have visas approved.
She is going uk way now , selling house and never returning to that old fashioned medieval thinking ireland again. Sick of them.