ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gulwareen
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ilr

Post by gulwareen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 pm

hello all i m totally new in this forum please if some could help me.
i came as student in 2007
then i got psw march 2010
in november 2011 i got tier 1 general any way after successful extension untill november 2015 i applied for ilr may 2016 i got interview letter i been for interview the man asked so many question about my self employment and employment.
after a few i got refuse. HO says you have work for companies they have your invoice is more then their tax.
that was two companies they are still running doing business.
my self employment was 26000 HO did not say about 20000 but only has objection on 3500 poind. and also mention about one company the company is not exist she mentioned she checked on google map the company is not there.
i went for admin review my lawyer written in details and show them the company from company house and told them my client has not been engaged these when they were submitting their tax.mean while i was 8 months short to 10 years some one told me to don,t wait to review the result will be the same i did not wait to HO office review decision which i have done blonder.
i applied for long residence while i was 8 months short. in May 2017 i got letter from Home Office they will decide my case in August. and after a few days i got another letter with questionor ask me about my 5 years tax history.
i have paid all of my tax on time only one 2010=11 have amended which i have amended in 2015.
its been now 4 months gone more after August 2017.
can some tell me why HO is till hold my case of because of amendent thanks