ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ads11
Newly Registered

Help

Post by Ads11 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Evening all,

After reading many websites and articles I'm still confused so thought id ask the question here. I have been doing business in Spain recently and would like my supplier to visit me in England to visit our operation.

1. Supplier holds a Ukrainian Passport
2. Supplier has lived in Spain since the age of 14 so has a Spanish Citizenship card (mother married a Spanish national)

Is a visa required before entry into the UK?

Thanks in advance

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Help

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 am

What is a "Spanish Citizenship card"?
If he has Spanish nationality then he presumably is entitled to either the Spanish ID card or passport - which enables freedom of movement in the EEA.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Ads11
Newly Registered

Re: Help

Post by Ads11 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:51 am

It’s a residence card of a family member of a union citizen.

In my opinion a Visa isn’t required but that’s the questions I’m trying to understand?