ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 six year completion ILR application pending

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alicamran
Newly Registered

Tier 2 six year completion ILR application pending

Post by alicamran » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi, Moderators I am silent reader of immigration board. Time to time I have got valuable information from you. This time I want post a questions for you.
I would have complete six year on Tier 2 general in march 2018. I have already applied for ILR it have been two months. But my application still pending. If pending status goes beyond my Tier 2 visa expire. My employer said he will be responsible for my job not a tier 2 sponsorship because technical his tier 2 sponsorship will be expire in march.
My concern is that if he got suspend or revocation or any thing happened to sponsor license after my Tier 2 leave expire and my ILR application still pending. would it effect my ILR application?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 six year completion ILR application pending

Post by makky86 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:10 pm

alicamran wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Hi, Moderators I am silent reader of immigration board. Time to time I have got valuable information from you. This time I want post a questions for you.
I would have complete six year on Tier 2 general in march 2018. I have already applied for ILR it have been two months. But my application still pending. If pending status goes beyond my Tier 2 visa expire. My employer said he will be responsible for my job not a tier 2 sponsorship because technical his tier 2 sponsorship will be expire in march.
My concern is that if he got suspend or revocation or any thing happened to sponsor license after my Tier 2 leave expire and my ILR application still pending. would it effect my ILR application?
Why your application was held pending at first place? Did you have pay rise before ILR ?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 pm

makky86 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:10 pm
alicamran wrote:
Why your application was held pending at first place? Did you have pay rise before ILR ?
OP had a £13k increase.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/how- ... l#p1420495
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:53 pm

alicamran wrote:
As per your previous post you had £13K pay rise. That's not geniune pay rise at all. Do expect your sponsor liccense to be suspended and revoked unless they can somehow justify which would be impossible to be honest.

Even £4-5K pay rises has been leading to sponsor suspension let alone £13K.

You should look for another sponsor in meantine and see if they can sponsor you with over £35K so you can apply ILR. Unfortunately you don't have much time left as you cannot extend T2 beyond 6 years.

alicamran
Newly Registered

Post by alicamran » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 am

i think Makky86 did get my point. there is not pay rise issue i just want to confirm where my application would stand after T2 leave expired. i will be still under the T2 sponsor even my 6 years T2 leave expired option definitely would be closed.employer will be unable to inform them.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 am

alicamran wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 am
i think Makky86 did get my point. there is not pay rise issue i just want to confirm where my application would stand after T2 leave expired. i will be still under the T2 sponsor even my 6 years T2 leave expired option definitely would be closed.employer will be unable to inform them.
Once your T2 is expired you cannot extend it any further. You'll have 14 edays to make new application or leave the United Kingdom

alicamran
Newly Registered

Tier2 to ILR Application pending

Post by alicamran » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi there,
I just want to share some experiences why is HO puting every single ILR application in pending. they set the role of 35500 and if some one fulfill the requirements got application pending for further enquiries if not got rejected straight way what they want from us. We fulfill everything to apply ILR but at the end result further enquiries by the concerning team. That's hostile behaviour towards immgrant pinching by the HO. That is kind of abuse I would say. I know most of the companies could be fake or abusing the system but not all of them

bcilr18
Mood:

Post by bcilr18 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 am

hi alicamran,

What is your current status? Was yours successful or not?

Please share

Thanks

alicamran
Newly Registered

Post by alicamran » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Still waiting after UKVI compliance visit. It has been more thane a month.