ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Loans for Foreign Students wishing to study in UK.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ohoopee

Student Loans for Foreign Students wishing to study in UK.

Post by Ohoopee » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:59 pm

HI, I am an Amercan College Student who has decided that to try to live my life long dream and go to Culinary School. I found one that I really woul like to go too, the "Le Cordon Bleu, Culinary Institute of London". My current student loan is what is known as a Stratford Loan and my current loan is the thorough the Fafsa at the United States Department of Education. I called them this mourning and they will not give me a loan to go to AnY "Le Cordon Bleu" School even the ones in the USA. I have also contacted a few of the bigger banks in the USA and they too do thier student loans through the fafsa. Is there any private companies who will give foreign students loans to attend a school in the United Kingdom? Any help or advice will be appreciated.