ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Umrah visa only

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

babyocihelp1
Newly Registered

Traveling to saudi arabia!

Post by babyocihelp1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Anyone travelled to saudi arabia on visit visa here?
Want to know about visa and then travelling time..

babyocihelp1
Newly Registered

Umrah visa only

Post by babyocihelp1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi all!
Intent to travel to saudi arabia for umrah soon.
My query is if we can stay in jeddah on umrah visa?
Please help!

secret.simon

Re: Umrah visa only

Post by secret.simon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:31 am

Can the mods look into merging this thread and another thread by the same user asking a very similar question?

To the OP: Have you looked at the Saudi Embassy in London website, particularly the Consular Section?

As you do not have ILR, you may be ineligible to apply for a Hajj/Umrah visa from the UK.
(Saudi) Ministry of Foerign Affairs - Hajj and Umrah requirements wrote: One application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
Two passport-sized photographs.
The passport should be in order and valid for at list 6 months.
visa applications should be dealt with only through a Hajj & Umra visa services agents (listed on www.saudiembassy.org.uk consular section)
A meningitis immunisation certificate. (Pilgrims must have their immunisation at least ten days before travelling)
Children aged one year and over and traveling on a parent's passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned. Their photograph must also be affixed to the application form.
All females should be accompanied by a Mohram, the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or nephew. The accompanying Mohram must be at least 17 years old.
All non-UK passport holders must have permanent residency in the UK.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.