ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA PR REFUSED HELP NEEDED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nikoletta12

Re: NON EEA PR REFUSED HELP NEEDED

Post by Nikoletta12 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:07 pm

007RAHEEL wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 pm
Every case is different And average time for Non EU single application takes minimum 4 months.

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:57 am
Uk2715 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm
Uk2715 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:52 am
I have received case My new case ID after resubmitting. Hope they reason with me this time and grant me what due to me.
Today I received my documents back with the same refusal letter. This is the second time they are refusing my application for not providing my ex ID. I did provide a copy signed by her last employer but they still refused me. Now I need to see a solicitor to know what step to take b4 I travel by mid January.
Pls share your timeline I m waiting for my decision as well applied 10th August still no decision.
Thanks raheel
It’s been more than 4 months I haven’t seen anyone’s application taking that long in this forum just getting worried why they are taking so long any guidance pls.??

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 pm

If you haven’t requested your documents back then ask for for it this will bring your case up try your luck by asking to return your documents
Nikoletta12 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:07 pm
007RAHEEL wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 pm
Every case is different And average time for Non EU single application takes minimum 4 months.

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:57 am
Uk2715 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Today I received my documents back with the same refusal letter. This is the second time they are refusing my application for not providing my ex ID. I did provide a copy signed by her last employer but they still refused me. Now I need to see a solicitor to know what step to take b4 I travel by mid January.
Pls share your timeline I m waiting for my decision as well applied 10th August still no decision.
Thanks raheel
It’s been more than 4 months I haven’t seen anyone’s application taking that long in this forum just getting worried why they are taking so long any guidance pls.??

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi everyone
I need urgent help today I received my refusal letter I applied for PR on 15.10.17after obtaining ROR last year in August they refused my application because they said I didn't provide enough evidence for her treaty rights before the divorce I provide the payslip and p60 whatever i got.
Someone please let me know what i need to do.Do i still need to show her treaty rights for whole period of marriage or after ROR i just need mine and also I don't think she was working on those days that been missing and mentioned by home office As on those days she was not doing anything because i am doing full time job and she was doing some cash in hand part time only

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:52 pm

You have to show your ex treaty right from start of marriage till end of divorce and also you have to prove your treary rights from divorce till present...

Regards

Jay

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:28 pm

no only some periods because I don't have all and she had some gaps as well but I during divorce period she was working and sent all these but I don't know why they asked for whole period because I already got my ROR visa last year which is valid until 2021

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Shazzy1 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:28 pm
I don't know why they asked for whole period because I already got my ROR visa last year which is valid until 2021
It is because that is what the law requires.

Perhaps you should have sought legal advise before applying so you are clear on the legal requirements.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:49 am

Hi Obie thanks for your help
But i am confused on refusal letter case worker mention that i do not have retained right of residence but last year they already issued me a retain right of residence card valid until 2021 so how come now case worker said that i am not qualified according to section 15 after obtaining the ROR applicatn only need to meet regulation 10(6)that he/she continue their work after RoR and lived in uk for continuous period of 5 year.
Please do advice me what i have to do appeal or apply again. If appeal how long it will take

Once again
Thanks for your replies
Last edited by Shazzy1 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:50 am

Obie wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:36 pm
Shazzy1 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:28 pm
I don't know why they asked for whole period because I already got my ROR visa last year which is valid until 2021
It is because that is what the law requires.

Perhaps you should have sought legal advise before applying so you are clear on the legal requirements.
But i am confused on refusal letter case worker mention that i do not have retained right of residence but last year they already issued me a retain right of residence card valid until 2021 so how come now case worker said that i am not qualified according to section 15 after obtaining the ROR applicatn only need to meet regulation 10(6)that he/she continue their work after RoR and lived in uk for continuous period of 5 year.
Please do advice me what i have to do appeal or apply again. If appeal how long it will take
And also i am not i connection with ex so it's very hard for me get more evidence of her treaty rights
And also did my old visa is still valid or not as i am planning to travel really confused now :(
Once again
Thanks for your replies

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:44 am

Did you submit your application with your ex EU ID/passport? If the answer is yes you should be able to get some more documents from her as there will be no excuse for you on that. Moreover, did you use the same set of documents to get your ROR? Why is it not complete this time?

Secondly, was your passport returned without canceling your initial RoR/seized ? If the answer is yes on both then you need to seek for legal help because of the content of your refusal letter.

Thirdly, do you have appeal right at all? In the past they don't ask all this paperwork again once you have ROR, but this is part of hostile country we all live in and I pray for Brexit to fail from top to bottom by the grace of Almighty God.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 am

Yes they sent back my passport and BPR card with all documents they didn't mention anything regarding previous card and I didn't provide ex id and even didn't provide last time when i got ROR
I think caseworker didn't check that i already got ROR resident permit
Going to see Solicter after holidays

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 am

Shazzy1 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:49 am

Once again
Thanks for your replies
I do not think the ROR has been revoked, as this would have been communicated to you.

However i believe you will have to work hard for PR.

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:26 pm

Obie wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 am
Shazzy1 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:49 am

Once again
Thanks for your replies
I do not think the ROR has been revoked, as this would have been communicated to you.

However i believe you will have to work hard for PR.
Hi Obie
Thanks for your help
Can you please advise me if I can't get any more evidence of her employment now because I don't have any contact with her now when should i qualify for PR on my own I have her lastest employer documents which started from march 2015 and these are up to date until divorce.
So can you please advise when can I apply again.
Thanks

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

ANOTHER CONFUSION APPLIED FOR EEA PR RECIEVED ANTOHER 5 YEAR RESIDENCE CARD I HAVE ALREADY SPENT 8 YEARS ON EEA ROUTE 4 YEARS ON RESIDENCE CARD AND 3 YEAR ON ROR ANYONE HAD ANY EXPRIENCE ON KNOW ANYONE WHO HAVE SIMILIAR ISSUE ? ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Kindly refrain from posting in CAPITALS. It is very difficult to read and is the same as SHOUTING.

announcements/read-before-you-post-neti ... 75081.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:09 pm

I don’t believe there is issue in reading and no member
Has mention to me they had a problem in reading my message in capital words further to your word SHOUTING I think you personally felt that this refer to shouting I’m not here to shout at any member of this group I’m actually thankful to everyone who’re contributing to this forum and we all respect each other. It was better if you have mention me politely to read the post and fallow the rules I happily obey the rules and post accordingly.
CR001 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 pm
Kindly refrain from posting in CAPITALS. It is very difficult to read and is the same as SHOUTING.

announcements/read-before-you-post-neti ... 75081.html

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi everyone
Did anyone travel on ROR biometric card after their application of Pr refused.
Is there is any problem to going out uk and coming back if ROR still valid

Please if anyone had experience please share

Shazzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Senior board members please advise
Is there will be any problem while traveling???

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Shazzy1 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Hi everyone
Did anyone travel on ROR biometric card after their application of Pr refused.
Is there is any problem to going out uk and coming back if ROR still valid

Please if anyone had experience please share

Hi

I dont think so that there should be problem.As you were qualified for ROR thats why they gave you.But ofcourse if any one you actualy been out in this situaltion Can explain better.

Good luck

val2018
Albania

Post by val2018 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:57 am

hello there..

I need some help/advice !
I am a Non EU,been married with EEA from 2011 August till present,just started the divorce but not been living together for some years...
In September 2016 i have applied for PR(together with my ex) and after 6 months got refused and he received his PR after a week..
The reason for the refusal was that i did not have enough evidence for living together for 5 years ...
I did an Appeal in April 2017 and have the court date on 9th of March2018 ,,,but my solicitor contacted me early this month for some more documents and now she said we need to withdraw the appeal because you dont have enough evidence ,have to wait for the divorce to be finished and applied for Retained right of residence ....

I went today to see some seek advice lady and she said you should not withdraw the appeal but go to court even if she dont come with you,,because you are still family member of EEA and my Ex will come with me,he has got PR(treaty rights ) he will provide any kind of his documents for me.. what should i do,go for court or wait for the divorce and reapply for Retained Right of Residence,i am loosing a lot of time and how if HO ask me to leave the country when I withdraw the Appeal.I am so confused !!!
Because of this i have lost my previous job,now working for some agency,,we both been working all the time..

I would appreciate any kind of advice /help!
Thanks a lot and sorry for the long text and sorry we have to go thru this,very unfair for non-EU people! :cry:

Jayjay2017
Nigeria

Post by Jayjay2017 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am

What supporting evidence did you submit with your first PR application?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:26 am

Well living together is not a requirement in law. If he says to withdraw because you were not living together, then that is simply wrong.

val2018
Albania

Post by val2018 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Also if someone did the divorce how long does it take,because I've been told it is gonna take long time ,and if it does ,will be problem for ,i won't be able to apply until the divorce will end!

val2018
Albania

Post by val2018 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:50 pm

Jayjay2017 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am
What supporting evidence did you submit with your first PR application?
All his work evidence,my work evidence,his original ID,marriage certificate ,bank statement ,i could have put pictures of marriage ceremony but i didn't i can provide them now,,but he received his PR week after my refusal. thanks for reply.

val2018
Albania

Post by val2018 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:26 am
Well living together is not a requirement in law. If he says to withdraw because you were not living together, then that is simply wrong.

Thanks for the repay ,i don't know really , i am very confused and stressed ,i don't know what to do,maybe i will go for the court even without my solicitor,nothing to lose i have to wait for the divorce to be finished anyway can't reapply for the ROR until then!