ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mehdiange
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by mehdiange » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:05 am

Did any one apply from north Africa , Algeria , Morocco or Tunisia and received FP?

If Yes , When did you apply ?

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi everyone
Today I finished 6 month Waiting 130 working days 183 days
Still no answer still waiting
:?

hachel

Post by hachel » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Rheeb1 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:43 pm
Hi everyone
Did you involve Solvit ?

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 pm

hachel wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:43 pm
Hi everyone
Did you involve Solvit ?
Yes I conntect solvit but thy was not helping us !! Thy said this not our problem!! Thy give us som lwyers link thy said contact them !! I conv Them agone thy said its not our problem!! I conntect my mp he said wait my answer till now 2 Months nothings came from him !!

maferolmos
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by maferolmos » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:11 pm

yeth1216 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 pm
Ans wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 pm
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and

the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration
Received this email applied from Madrid Spain
Hello, I've received the same message today from Madrid. :D

Hello! Could you please let me know when did you submit from Madrid? I applied on 5th December there and I just want to know the processing time. Thank you!!! and Congratulations!!

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:20 pm

maferolmos wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:11 pm
yeth1216 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 pm
Ans wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 pm
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and

the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

Hello! Could you please let me know when did you submit from Madrid? I applied on 5th December there and I just want to know the processing time. Thank you!!! and Congratulations!!
I think ans waited more than 148 working days

yeth1216
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by yeth1216 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello,applied on 24th july.I just escalated once.Then 18th dec. received email that they've made a decision.Waiting our passport now by courier.Don't know the result yet but hopefully it will positive.

hachel

Post by hachel » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Rheeb1 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 pm
Yes I conntect solvit but thy was not helping us !! Thy said this not our problem!! Thy give us som lwyers link thy said contact them !! I conv Them agone thy said its not our problem!! I conntect my mp he said wait my answer till now 2 Months nothings came from him !!
That's weird, did you explain your case properly ?
I didn't hear of Solvit rejecting an EEA FP case before.

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:19 pm

hachel wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
I explained everything as in my case ?
Did you connect them before! If yes pleas put the links or them mail or anything can be useful pleas !!
Thank you

Ans
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Ans » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:36 pm

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think ans waited more than 148 working days
[/quote]
I’m still waiting more then 152 working days This’s is one of my friend who applied from Madrid
But unfortunately I’m still waiting I rang yesterday they escalate the case and ask me to wait 15 working days to get any reply from visa officer so which I’m waiting............very upsetting

Ans
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Ans » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Does anyone apply from Karachi in may or June and got the decision?????????

hachel

Post by hachel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 am

Rheeb1 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:19 pm
Did you connect them before! If yes pleas put the links or them mail or anything can be useful pleas !!
Thank you
I didn't understand your first sentence, but this is the website I used to contact them. Change the language to the one that suits you better (top-left corner).

And I think the sponsor (of EEA nationality) must be the one complaining, and explaining properly that it's an issue with UK Home Office regarding a partner/relative EEA FP application, mention the dates, the GWF reference number, throw in the EU Directive 2004/38/EC violation regarding the duration of the processing time... anything to help them understand your situation and proceed.

Afterwards, the Solvit branch of the EEA national handles the case, and passes on the complaint to Solvit UK

Cheers.

twitwi
Newly Registered
China

Post by twitwi » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:46 am

Rheeb1 wrote:
hachel wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
Thank you
I also had contacted Solvit, but they cannot help me because i did not wait enough long. They advise me to resend a email to them until 3 months waiting( it will be 11 January 2018). In my case, i have a french resident permit valid for 10 years.

zanibimtiaz
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by zanibimtiaz » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:04 am

hi
Good morning
I have applied eea family permit from pakistan dated 11th august 2017. I have also paid priority service visa fees. 23rd november 2017 my daughter and wife got visa. but my two daughters are still waiting decision. I have submitted DNA test for all three daughters. can anybody explain me why they are holding two files.when all three childrens have DNA test and supporting documents are same.Today is more 120 days but no resonse.
thanks

njoseph

Post by njoseph » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 pm

All,
Just wanted to share that after waiting for more than 7 months(over 160 working days), I got family permit for my father. We applied from Dublin. Our first application got refused in 15 days. This one was 2nd attempt. We got the usual 'not straightforward' email for this one after first two weeks. We escalated it about 5/6 times. I got Solvit and MP involved in the last couple of months. I am not sure what worked or if it was just the time when home office could not delay t any further.
This thread was a great help. For those, who are still waiting, if you have provided all relevant documentation, please hang on and hopefully it will work out for you.

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:05 pm

hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 am
Rheeb1 wrote:
Thank you
I didn't understand your first sentence, but this is the website I used to contact them. Change the language to the one that suits you better (top-left corner).

And I think the sponsor (of EEA nationality) must be the one complaining, and explaining properly that it's an issue with UK Home Office regarding a partner/relative EEA FP application, mention the dates, the GWF reference number, throw in the EU Directive 2004/38/EC violation regarding the duration of the processing time... anything to help them understand your situation and proceed.

Afterwards, the Solvit branch of the EEA national handles the case, and passes on the complaint to Solvit UK

Cheers.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Your Europe Advice. Our legal experts cannot consider this question because of one of the following reasons:

- The enquiry has already been answered in the past

Information about your Internal Market rights in general are available on the Your Europe website which contains a wealth of detailed information about your rights and how to exercise them in each EU country. More general information on the EU are available online on the Europe Direct website or via the free phone service at 00800 6 7 8 9 10 11.

To submit another enquiry, please visit Your Europe Advice, but do not reply to this e-mail.

SOLVIT they send it to me twice the same email today

What you think

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:47 pm

hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 am
Rheeb1 wrote:
Thank you

Cheers.
And this is the second mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Your Europe Advice. Your Europe Advice provides personalised advice and guidance about specific problems with travelling, living and working in the European Union or with exercising other Internal Market rights.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you in this case because your query does not fall within the scope of our Service for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- Does not relate to Internal Market rights (freedom of movements of people, goods, services and capital within the EU)

hachel

Post by hachel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Your Europe Advice. Your Europe Advice provides personalised advice and guidance about specific problems with travelling, living and working in the European Union or with exercising other Internal Market rights.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you in this case because your query does not fall within the scope of our Service for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- Does not relate to Internal Market rights (freedom of movements of people, goods, services and capital within the EU)
Really sorry to hear about this.
I don't know what went wrong with your case, and have no clue about what to do :(

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:47 pm

hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:37 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Really sorry to hear about this.
I don't know what went wrong with your case, and have no clue about what to do :(

It’s ok
But thy even not searching or asking for anything thy answer directly like that first time and now ! Did you connect them befor ?

Mehmed1
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Mehmed1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Hello,
I’ve applied from Albania on 16th August and still waiting.
I had my application “complete” on Visa4uk.com and I just checked it now is “in active” in red.
Does anyone knows what it means ?

Thank you!

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Mehmed1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:12 pm
Hello,
I had my application “complete” on Visa4uk.com and I just checked it now is “in active” in red.

Thank you!
ME to its in active
!! For how long it was complete ?

hachel

Post by hachel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:47 pm
It’s ok
But thy even not searching or asking for anything thy answer directly like that first time and now ! Did you connect them befor ?
Yes I have.

hachel

Post by hachel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm
Mehmed1 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you!
ME to its in active
This doesn't mean anything ! Mine has changed a while back and I had the same questions, but no, it's nothing.

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:34 pm

hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:21 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:47 pm
It’s ok
Yes I have.
So you have got responses from them !! And whene did you contact them

Mehmed1
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Mehmed1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:57 pm

hachel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:23 pm
Rheeb1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm
Mehmed1 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you!
ME to its in active
This doesn't mean anything ! Mine has changed a while back and I had the same questions, but no, it's nothing.

Till 1 week ago