ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from Liverpool PEO...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gmmi

ILR from Liverpool PEO...

Post by Gmmi » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:01 am

I have decided to go to Liverpool PEO for my ILR application, which is due next month. Would any one share his experience of applying at Liverpool PEO. In this forum many members has mentioned that it takes around 3-4 hours to process ILR application at Croydon, Is it the same case at liverpool?

John

Post by John » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:05 pm

If you look at the IND website you will see that it is compulsory to have a pre-booked appointment. In other words, don't just turn up without an interview.

Have a look at :-

Liverpool PEO

Armed with the compulsory appointment you should find that your wait is distinctly less than those suffered at the Croydon PEO, particularly those turning up at Croydon without a pre-booked appointment.
John

george_by
Newly Registered

Re: ILR from Liverpool PEO...

Post by george_by » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:22 pm

Gmmi wrote:I have decided to go to Liverpool PEO for my ILR application, which is due next month. Would any one share his experience of applying at Liverpool PEO. In this forum many members has mentioned that it takes around 3-4 hours to process ILR application at Croydon, Is it the same case at liverpool?
Appointment is probably easier to get in Liverpool, phone for it couple of weeks in advance.

On the day arrive 1 hour earlier, as you will need to go through security. Also they may call your number earlier. If you drive, remember that M62 is always VERY busy. Train station is about a mile from the place.
Take some food and drink as you may need to wait, and food/drink machines don't work.

It normally takes no longer than 1-2 hours, and is relatively painless (apart of £250 bit).

Good luck,
George

Gmmi

Post by Gmmi » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:01 pm

Thanks everyone