ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion to fill form of FLRM

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

razi1234
- thin ice -

Confusion to fill form of FLRM

Post by razi1234 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:31 am

Dear seniors
Whenever i m stuck u guys come to help.thanks ..I have few confusion.plz answer..

1: I have got ILR on basis of 10 years long residence and my wife is here with me from last 2 years and her visa expiring end of this month, do I have to apply FLRM visa for her and that would be for 2.5 years?

2. To meet 18600 financial requirmnt I have to show 2 non salaried jobs of me .both jobs are 6 months old.she is not working..but I m confused that in application form it is only asking about salaried job..where do I have to mention for non salaried ?

3. Under what category my case falls..cat A or cat B?

Plz senior gurus I need advice urgently .highly appreciated
RAZI

MikeSpring
Newly Registered

Re: Confusion to fill form of FLRM

Post by MikeSpring » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi there
1. yes;
2. at the same place where you should write about the salaried jobs, better write a covering letter and/or provided explanation in the big box on the following page of the form;
3. Category B, read appendix FM se and appendix FM 1.7 financial requirement

Btw, here's a very useful article I found about post MM Lebanon changes to the Appendix FM Minimum Financial Requirement at third party weblink removed by moderator

This article really helped my wife and me as we were struggling to meet the requirement, we had to rely on my parents guarantee and my future potential income.

We submitted the application and hope that she will get discretionary leave.

It is something very relevant to to your wife, if you cannot meet the financial requirement, she might be granted discretionary leave for 30 months.

Hope it helps.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Confusion to fill form of FLRM

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm

MikeSpring wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 pm
Hi there
1. yes;
2. at the same place where you should write about the salaried jobs, better write a covering letter and/or provided explanation in the big box on the following page of the form;
3. Category B, read appendix FM se and appendix FM 1.7 financial requirement

Btw, here's a very useful article I found about post MM Lebanon changes to the Appendix FM Minimum Financial Requirement at third party weblink removed by moderator

This article really helped my wife and me as we were struggling to meet the requirement, we had to rely on my parents guarantee and my future potential income.

We submitted the application and hope that she will get discretionary leave.

It is something very relevant to to your wife, if you cannot meet the financial requirement, she might be granted discretionary leave for 30 months.

Hope it helps.
Kindly desist from:

a) digging up topics that are almost a year old
b) posting the link to a third party immigration service which does not appear on the OISC list of approved advisors
c) duplicate multiple posts in all topics you find.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.