ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absesnse during RC application (EU1A)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bobthemoggie

Absesnse during RC application (EU1A)

Post by Bobthemoggie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi Guys,

A)Could I know- is it possible to go out of Ireland & re-enter while application EU1A is under process.
Like other EU countries, does Ireland provide any kind of Re-entry visa
[Kindly refer below extract from INIS website]

B) Also, any indication on processing timeline if non-EU Immediate FM enters on Article 10 RC issued by other EU state?

Cheers,
======================================

Question 5: Can I get permission to remain while my application is being processed?

Subject to consideration of your initial application and the documents received, you may be provided with an immigration stamp in your passport which is valid for the period of the application process only, i.e. a maximum of 6 months. Where insufficient documents have been received with the initial application, this temporary permission may not be issued until required documents have been received.

Bobthemoggie

Re: Absesnse during RC application (EU1A)

Post by Bobthemoggie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 am

Hi All

Just wanted to check if theres any update on this

Cheers,

allain

Post by allain » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Bobthemoggie wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 am
Hi All

Just wanted to check if theres any update on this

Cheers,

Hi Bob
i was following your posts which are similar to me, as my mum is in Netherlands with my brother who is the sponsor and holds British Cit. we applied for her RC visa in October 2017 and still we didnt get any response. Can you please update us what happened to your file?
Thanks

Bobthemoggie

Post by Bobthemoggie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry for delay.

I guess Dutch authorities usually takes full duration of processing timeframe.
But if they've crossed the 6 months time frame then, one can choose to start a special procedure (as listed on their website), whereby they pay a fine for every day that has been delayed from their side. But usually its not needed.
Apart from this, won't be able to comment more on this.
Best luck !