ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit refusal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sky007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EEA family permit refusal

Post by Sky007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:45 am

Hi every one
I did applied for EEA family permit from Pakistan am wife is an EEA national polish national working and living in Uk , ECO refused my application absolutely on wrong points looks he was absolutely not in mood to give me visa. We did send every thing even when MP emailed to home office is there any documents needed they clearly they don’t need any extra documents every thing is ok , eco stated that
1-my wife is an EEA but there is !no proof while we did send passport and I’d copies
2- did send employer proof still ECO stated he we didn’t send any
3- I did send my marriage certificate and Nikkah translation all proof in form of pictures and documents still ECO STATED WE didn’t provide
After
Eco refused EEA family permit application that he is not satisfied that we meet all requirements of regulation 7 of the EEA REGULATION 2016
Your application doesn’t attract a right of appeal under regulation 36(3) of immigration EEA regulations2016 as you have failed to supply any evidence of your identity that you are related as claimed to your EEA national sponsor
My question is if there was no proof or documents from our side how eco can made a decision ? He should asked from us for documents
Any suggestions plz ?

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA family permit refusal

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:41 am

The question is, did you send the documents?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sky007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sky007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi
Yes offcourse every thing got Royal Mail tracking number that home office received them , also local MP did asked home office is there any need for further documents ? They simply replied nope every things is ok if they need any further documents they will emailed us

Sky007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sky007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Obie wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:41 am
The question is, did you send the documents?
Hi
Yes offcourse every thing got Royal Mail tracking number that home office received them , also local MP did asked home office is there any need for further documents ? They simply replied nope every things is ok if they need any further documents they will emailed us
Even if some one didn’t send documents still ECO should ask for them . Shile it 7 months to give refusal

Larose
Newly Registered
Jordan

Post by Larose » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello,
I am really sorry for you and your father, I hope you will have it next tume.
Sadly I am today approximately in the same situation. My husband is an eea natinal living and working in the uk since 3 years now.
We have been married since almost 8 years I have double nationality from him and a resident card of 3 years form eea country as his spouse.

I applied for eea fp to travel with my husband and live with him in the UK on 11,28,2017. In jordan.

A provide.
My jo passport
Copy of my other nationality passport showing schengen visas.
Eu marriage certificate and jordanian MC.
His EU ID and passport photocopies.
Copy of my polish RC
His residential certificate
6 months of his pay slips
Proof of his Hcbc registration process( cause his a DR)
Photos and chat of us.

The refusal was on 12,18,2017.

They didn't call me to any interview saying that the documents that I provided were enough to make a decision.

They said in the refusal:
*You said you will travel with your husband.you have provided a MC as evidence and I am satisfied that the relationship is as stated.

*on your application you state that the sponsor is employed by the*******and you have provided payslips from this employer stating that his salary is paid into his bank statement to evidence his salary deposit as claimed.this leads me to doubt that his stated employment is genuine and without further evidence to corrborate this I am not satisfied that he is an EEA Natinal exercising his treaty rights in the UK.

You have failed to provide evidence that ur EEA natinal family member is a qualified person in accordance with the regulation 6 of the immigration(EEa) regulation 2016. I am, therefore, not satisfied that your EEA natinal family member is residing in the uk in accordance with the immigration eea regulation 2016.

I view of ur failure to provide satisfactory evidence I am not satisfied that u are the family member of an eea national in accordance with the regulation 7 of the immigration eea regulation 2016.

In therefore refuse ur eea fp application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 12 of the immigration eea regulation 2016.

Any help or advice pls??!

I have the right to appeal. I have 28 days after the decision for an appeal.
I am in a very bad situation my husband is in a country I am in another we spend a lot of money on visiting trips. We are going straight to a divorce because of our difficulties. I am unemployed since more than a year and financialy dependent to him most of the time.

I am so mad :cry: and don't know what to do. If someone here have any knowledge in that and could help us. It will be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,

Larose
Newly Registered
Jordan

Post by Larose » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:23 pm

We provided also his p60 and p45 as supporting documents his 2 business cards
The p60 was original not a copy and they didn't give it back.

Larose
Newly Registered
Jordan

Post by Larose » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:25 pm

We provided also his p60 and p45 as supporting documents his 2 business cards
The p60 was original not a copy and they didn't give it back.

amro2012
Mood:
Brazil

Post by amro2012 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi obie
Could you help me please

Is it possible to file an appeal and at the same i will submit new application .

Is Working as part time can be considered as praticse treaty rights.

Am in receiving of carer allowance can it consider by itself as proof of work and practise treaty right?

All the best

Ans
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Ans » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:57 pm

Hi =Sky007
Hi every one
I did applied for EEA family permit from Pakistan am wife is an EEA national polish national working and living in Uk , ECO refused my application absolutely on wrong points looks he was absolutely not in mood to give me visa. We did send every thing even when MP emailed to home office is there any documents needed they clearly they don’t need any extra documents every thing is ok , eco stated that
1-my wife is an EEA but there is !no proof while we did send passport and I’d copies
2- did send employer proof still ECO stated he we didn’t send any
3- I did send my marriage certificate and Nikkah translation all proof in form of pictures and documents still ECO STATED WE didn’t provide
After
Eco refused EEA family permit application that he is not satisfied that we meet all requirements of regulation 7 of the EEA REGULATION 2016
Your application doesn’t attract a right of appeal under regulation 36(3) of immigration EEA regulations2016 as you have failed to supply any evidence of your identity that you are related as claimed to your EEA national sponsor
My question is if there was no proof or documents from our side how eco can made a decision ? He should asked from us for documents
Any suggestions plz ?
[/quote]
Oki I understand that when you applied of course you enclosed those documents because these are the main documents on behalf of those documents you a going to get EEA permit ( I can tell you what happend with your application they just did not considered your application they refused straightaway how is possible for someone not to enclose main ID or if that was the Issue They whould have request you to provide and as well as the word your application does not attract right of appeal is because if they give you a right of Appeal and you have to appeal in 28 days provide them copy of passport or ID card Etc. Then they have to issue you a EEA family permit that’s why they did not gave you a right of Appeal. When did you apply and where did you apply ?? I may Be able to help you on this point because I received same decision like your stating I have not provide them a copy of EEA passport and ID card