ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director payroll while extension in process over 6 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tierloop

Director payroll while extension in process over 6 months

Post by tierloop » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi All Members and Moderators
I have concerns about running director payroll if extension is in process over six months.
I heard director can not take salary from company if T1E application is not decided and pending over 6 months.
Please share your views on it.
Thanks

marcnath

Re: Director payroll while extension in process over 6 months

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:39 pm

tierloop wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:47 pm
Hi All Members and Moderators
I have concerns about running director payroll if extension is in process over six months.
I heard director can not take salary from company if T1E application is not decided and pending over 6 months.
Please share your views on it.
Thanks
Always interested in knowing where these things are "heard". You must have received a letter from HO stating that you are allowed to remain under the same conditions of the visa when your application is under process. And they would not have mentioned any end date in there - so not sure why you want to worry about what you "hear" over an official communication from HO.
Anyway, if it is still not clear, there is nothing to be concerned about. You are covered under Section 3C, which essentially means every right you had under the T1E visa is still valid.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

tierloop

Re: Director payroll while extension in process over 6 months

Post by tierloop » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Thanks for your prompt response.
I heard from the people around me, who have got T1E visa and now they have become gurus 😂