ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Becoming a BC - Missus' Spouse Visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cht7520
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Becoming a BC - Missus' Spouse Visa

Post by cht7520 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi all

I've become a British Citizen and was previously on an ILR. When I was under ILR the missus came to the UK under a spouse visa under my ILR status. Now that I've become a BC will she need to do anything about her visa? Like informing the HO for anything.

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Becoming a BC - Missus' Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Now that I've become a BC will she need to do anything about her visa? Like informing the HO for anything.
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

baddy

Re: Becoming a BC - Missus' Spouse Visa

Post by baddy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:27 pm

cht7520 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Now that I've become a BC will she need to do anything about her visa? Like informing the HO for anything.
She does not need to inform HO. You have already informed HO on your application form for British Naturalization.